Hot words being censored?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stinging_Locus

Oct 28, 2021
did you check your content? If it isn't there, repost it. I am interested.
I haven't had one person comment on any of my theories about assange yet. The only reason I can think of is that the people (citizenX?) aren't allowing the discord. Maybe everyone agrees with my theory. Lets just start right here. I simply can't get over why trump didn't pardon him. It doesn't make any sense at all why the one person responsible for trumps presidency is still in prison. Someone that is different than every other whistleblower in the world because he was a publisher. Why is a political prisoner still in prison. The only thing that makes sense to me is that he's safer in prison in the UK than he would be anywhere else in the world. Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't even get people to discuss this with me. People want to throw the likes of manning and snowden into the mix, but they were NOT publishers. Its infuriating watching my hero waste away in prison while the likes of Clinton (et.al) walk free. Thoughts?

Reactions: amsmith757

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
I haven't had one person comment on any of my theories about assange yet. The only reason I can think of is that the people (citizenX?) aren't allowing the discord. Maybe everyone agrees with my theory. Lets just start right here. I simply can't get over why trump didn't pardon him. It doesn't make any sense at all why the one person responsible for trumps presidency is still in prison. Someone that is different than every other whistleblower in the world because he was a publisher. Why is a political prisoner still in prison. The only thing that makes sense to me is that he's safer in prison in the UK than he would be anywhere else in the world. Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't even get people to discuss this with me. People want to throw the likes of manning and snowden into the mix, but they were NOT publishers. Its infuriating watching my hero waste away in prison while the likes of Clinton (et.al) walk free. Thoughts?
I agree. Assange does not belong in a prison. I don't get Trump either with that. Why not put Assange in witness protection, or hire him to work in U.S. IT intelligence? Personally, I would like to see him pick up where he left off and continue outing ALL of the traitors. Maybe Trump fears that Assange saw something? Obviously, he knows too much about too many.

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
The punishments do not fit the crimes that the whistle blowers did, in my opinion, but this may not be the opinion of others who may have more information possibly. I think Assange and Snowden and other whistle blowers need better treatment and restitution if warranted and justified. The justice system does not seem just many times, this needs to be improved dramatically because so many are treated unfairly.

Reactions: Angryhotdog

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
The punishments do not fit the crimes that the whistle blowers did, in my opinion, but this may not be the opinion of others who may have more information possibly. I think Assange and Snowden and other whistle blowers need better treatment and restitution if warranted and justified. The justice system does not seem just many times, this needs to be improved dramatically because so many are treated unfairly.
Certainly true. Yet the crimes of congress and government elite are ignored. And we dare criticize Russia and China and elsewhere for government corruption when we have it in our own back yard.

Reactions: Stinging_Locus

Stinging_Locus

Oct 28, 2021
I agree. Assange does not belong in a prison. I don't get Trump either with that. Why not put Assange in witness protection, or hire him to work in U.S. IT intelligence? Personally, I would like to see him pick up where he left off and continue outing ALL of the traitors. Maybe Trump fears that Assange saw something? Obviously, he knows too much about too many.
There's no excuse why he's in jail. I don't see james okeefe in jail right now. I don't see @Jack sitting in jail right now. Assange definitely knows where the bodies are buried, but that's not a reason to keep him in prison. He even admitted to having access to classified correspondence for YEARS before starting wikileaks. If he dies in prison without the world knowing the answers, it will be the end of many swamp creatures; including Trump. I'm giving them until 2023-4 to get it done. And by "IT", I mean finish rounding up all the evil emeffers and then disclosure to the world.

Stinging_Locus

Oct 28, 2021
I don't believe that Assange should even be categorized as a whistle blower. He's a publisher, he's brutally intelligent, and he got screwed by Killary then double bungholed by Trump. It's going to be very hard for me to forgive him without an explanation. The only thing that makes sense is that he's either already dead or he's being protected while in prison until we can get rid of the evil in our government and world. All I can say is watch out if I end up being right about mexico.

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
Certainly true. Yet the crimes of congress and government elite are ignored. And we dare criticize Russia and China and elsewhere for government corruption when we have it in our own back yard.
Well one thing for sure is if one is Christian, one knows that there is God who knows everything and everyone. All will have to give an account to him and he is truly just.

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
Yes we should criticize Russia and China and elsewhere for government corruption and also those in our own government who are corrupt. We can also pray that they change for the better.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat