How about Calling us Patriots, not deplorables!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

M

MYA

Hillary Clinton is a ‘deplorable’, not the 80+million voters for Donald Trump. Let’s get rid of Hillary’s choice of words for her opponents. It’s classless, like her! I know it’s a pun, but it’s still a lousy word! We should call ourselves conservative ‘PATRIOTS’! Mr. Bannon, it starts with you. Will you please start calling us ’Patriots’?! 🇺🇸

BevHatch

Mar 9, 2021
Hillary Clinton is a ‘deplorable’, not the 80+million voters for Donald Trump. Let’s get rid of Hillary’s choice of words for her opponents. It’s classless, like her! I know it’s a pun, but it’s still a lousy word! We should call ourselves conservative ‘PATRIOTS’! Mr. Bannon, it starts with you. Will you please start calling us ’Patriots’?! 🇺🇸
I wear the deplorable badge proudly!

DsrtRngr

Feb 13, 2021
What do they call the rebels in Venezuela that are fighting the Maduro regime? I mean, since we're all Venezuelans now...

Psalm 27

Feb 13, 2021
It's true we are all patriots because we love our country, but anybody can call themselves a patriot, it depends on their perspective. The Nazis called themselves patriots. the Bolsheviks called themselves patriots. When you say "Deplorables" you know exactly who you are talking about and it drives it home when we think about who gave us that name. It's like a campaign ribbon, or being called a "Honey Badger" or a "Wolverine". Nobody is gonna knock you for calling yourself a "Patriot" because we know what your perspective is, Right? I'm sure Steve would agree. MYA is a Patriot!:love: America First(y).

PreserveAmerica

Mar 11, 2021
I would love to be🇺🇸 THE DEPLORABLE PATRIOT 🇺🇸🗽😉

Reactions: Dip Stick

O

oldmanrsing

i like being a deplorable but love being a patriot. so i guess i am a Deplorable Patriot, cause i deplore any body that isn't a patriot! God Bless you guys and gals.

Reactions: PreserveAmerica

CanadianPatriotWendy

Feb 13, 2021
There are Canadian Deplorables too ! We stand by USA as compatriots in your hour, in your days and weeks of distress. We are watching closely and wishing you well.....may the present day crisis come to an end without delay. God Bless America.... Your Canadian friend, Wendy

Reactions: PreserveAmerica

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021
It's true we are all patriots because we love our country, but anybody can call themselves a patriot, it depends on their perspective. The Nazis called themselves patriots. the Bolsheviks called themselves patriots. When you say "Deplorables" you know exactly who you are talking about and it drives it home when we think about who gave us that name. It's like a campaign ribbon, or being called a "Honey Badger" or a "Wolverine". Nobody is gonna knock you for calling yourself a "Patriot" because we know what your perspective is, Right? I'm sure Steve would agree. MYA is a Patriot!:love: America First(y).
Great reply! I feel Deplorables fits exactly what it is-a bad name from that Piglosi pigo botox face at work-so remember who dat came from and wear it proud as we are with God and they definitely are not. Their inhumane child sex trafficking is surely sad in the eyes of the Lord-I pray the evil desists
Please God intercede-Thank you Lord!

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021
PS PEDO PREZ SUCKS! I wrote that White House yesterday-so sick of this you need to speak up! Dont just sit there and let em destroy us and the great policies by our great leader President Trump...i saw somewhere Biden is considering reinstating Trump policies as everyone is POD Alittle late BRO-u got the hohohos on yo side-u dirty and badd and no one likes U only crooked elections can accomodate such pedo criminals as I have ever seen makes me cry Lord plez intercede to help these child -Fatima I call on you to interced Lady Of Fatima come here now ! show pedo the light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat