How dangerous would it be to eliminate the USA Federal Reserve Bank?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
*** The following is a reply that I posted to RayRed's original post about dismantling the Federal Reserve. *** See link here: https://www.warroomforum.com/threads/new-its-time-to-end-the-federal-reserve.31455/

Regarding dismantling the FED
:

The (genuinely) best and brightest financial, fiscal, and economic minds had better be gathered to devise a comprehensive plan before any such initiative is undertaken.

The act of eliminating the Fed cannot be undertaken with an axe. It requires a precision scalpel because, unlike 19th century prior iterations of USA central banks, this FRB (Federal Reserve Bank) has been allowed to so infest every muscle, organ, and capillary of the global economic monster, that any attack on the 'organism' will result in crippling collateral damage, which will begin here in our beloved republic, but will ultimately ripple outward to every nation on the planet. It would take a miracle for the de-coupling of our FRB from the global economic consortium to not devolve into a full out world war. Country A would call in the debt markers of country B while nations C & D default on their debt obligations until E & F call in their debt markers with C & D, and so on and so forth, until the kinetic war kicks in. The World Bank & IMF only function quasi-harmoniously because of mutual, shared inherent greed and love of money & power. Throw a wrench in those gear works and see what happens.

The USA FRB is unafffilated with the US Gov't.. It is a private, for-profit, CLUB comprised of members who are overseen by a member board. The members are the agent's of all USA banks with assets over $300M,, which is ostensibly all but the tiniest, local banks. Let that sink in for a moment. The FRB ARE are the for-profit, commercial banks and Savings & Loans, and the commercial banks and S&Ls are the FRB. They are one in the same, incestuously feeding from and nourishing themselves and each other. Again, let that sink in. These are the same entities that own our homes & businesses (large & small) via mortgages and loans, along with the foreign entities who have foolishly been allowed to purchase and stockpile our national resources. Thank our legislative grandfathers and great-grandfathers who abdicated and abrogated their duties and responsibilities toward our nation's economy and allowed degenerate gamblers (stocks & futures) and Central Banking Authority (greedsters & hucksters) to take over control, management, oversight and central planning of our whole national, and subsequently global economy.

Before any such uncoupling can responsibly be considered our national leaders must re-embrace the gold standard. The problem with that is that we don't have squat for gold left in our coffers anymore. I say that with first hand experience & observation. Fort Knox isn't even on the radar for gold reserves anymore. Our reserves are primarily held in certain mega bank basements in certain large cities within the contiguous 48 States, and let me tell you the vault rooms are pretty darned empty. I know this because at one time in my career the FRB was my client, and I have seen their infrastructure with my own eyes. I can confidently speak of such things now because the corp that I worked for when the FRB was my client is long defunct, and the owners and principals are now all deceased. My contract and any NDAs were with my employer not the FED, so I fear no recrimination or punition.

Ron and Rand Paul's persistent calls for a forensic audit of the FED (which has been persistently quashed by Ds & Rs for nearly a quarter century) would prove just how depleted our reserves are, which is why the Swamp has 'saul alinski'd' Ron Paul as a crackpot and why they alienate Rand Paul at every turn.

I actually think the better long-term solution hinges on ousting the Swamp, replacing them with MAGA, then auditing the whole cabal, every nook & cranny. Find all direct and indirect links to criminality, charge and adjudicate the crimes which would lead to seizure authority. Better to take it over, restructure it from within the core, then carefully excise the domestic and foreign entanglements until a clean central bank emerges from what will have been an unbelievably painful birthing process for every man, woman, and child in this country and across much of the globe. If you've ever wondered why the Swamp is hell bent on keeping Trump out of the Oval Office this cursory info about the FRB is quite literally a "Red Pill" v. "Blue Pill" moment.

Other voices have hearkened the clarion call about the FRB. One such voice is that of Tom Hoenig, former president of the Kansas City FRB and "The FED's Doomsday Prophet". For more info about Mr. Hoenig check out this eye openning Politico piece (or perhaps hit job, depending on one's perspective). https://www.politico.com/news/magaz...st-rates-thomas-hoenig-federal-reserve-526177

RayRed, I hope you don't mind but I've decided to cut/paste this reply as a stand alone discussion leaving a clear link and intellectual property recognition to you and this original post. I only do this because, while I don't expect much, if any, interaction on this honest info I would hope that other folks in this forum might read this, and share outside of the forum with the ultimate goal being the making the FRB/FED a very real campaign issue in 2022 and especially in 2024.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
I actually think the better long-term solution hinges on ousting the Swamp, replacing them with MAGA, then auditing the whole cabal, every nook & cranny.
I am caught up in real world activities, and cannot reply at length to this powerful post at the moment. I will weigh in with some hurrahs and alternate scenarios/analysis ASAP. Great post FuriousPatriot!

However in the meantime, (in my SNIP collection of past posts/threads) I have a few past thoughts to bring back in the meantime for your perusal. One is a reply to bannonfan (I include this for those who need a background understanding of the FED and why we are having this 'Fix the Fed' discussion.). The 2nd SNIP further down is a reply to Atomicanon (who advocated for killing the Fed, renouncing the debt, and rebuilding from scratch.) BTW, I mention cryptocurrency because it was a topic previously mentioned, but I am opposed to any form of cryptocurrentcy (for the record) in any plan going forward.... AJ

A reply to bannonfan.PNG

A reply to Atomicanon.PNG

Reactions: FuriousPatriot

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
"Ron and Rand Paul's persistent calls for a forensic audit of the FED (which has been persistently quashed by Ds & Rs for nearly a quarter century) would prove just how depleted our reserves are."
You said: “I actually think the better long-term solution hinges on ousting the Swamp, replacing them with MAGA, then auditing the whole cabal, every nook & cranny. Find all direct and indirect links to criminality, charge and adjudicate the crimes which would lead to seizure authority. Better to take it over, restructure it from within the core, then carefully excise the domestic and foreign entanglements until a clean central bank emerges from what will have been an unbelievably painful birthing process for every man, woman, and child in this country and across much of the globe.

Among your thoughts (in your post) you
(1) advocate ousting the swamp. Naturally that is on everyone's wish list. And certainly I am not denying the swamp is ‘part' of the FED. I think of the swamp as domestic, and the Fed as a foreign agent. There is kind of a Siamese Twin relationship.
(2) advocate ditto to the Pauls, to audit the cabal ‘every nook & cranny.'
(3) ‘Take over’ the FED and give it a new clean birth.

A big hurrah to all that. But the devil is in the details. In my re-posting of the Atomicanon conversation (previously) I touched on a way to actually deal with the 30 trillion in debt. To do what you have outlined, we must deal with the massive crippling debt as it stands when the FED is ‘taken over’ by your plan. I presume honoring that debt at face value is (at this stage) not do-able. That is why the DEMS have been waxing it up with the BIDEN royalty theft of DC. They WANT the National Debt to be the Sequoia-sized 'straw' that breaks our back. >>Absolutely part of the plan to wreck this nation.<<

You leave out (for brevity I’m sure) the need to ‘lock out’ and remove all top guns of the existing Fed before the 1st audit commences. They must have no way to remain near their computer terminals. Or assuredly the data to be audited will be transmogrified (such as it can be) to thier own benefit and to dust away their personal involvements with the eventual lengthy (after many months my friend) auditing job. And that goes for paperwork as well. The NWO has massive courier communications with all their stooges in the FED and they are past masters at covering their tracks where secrecy is demanded. Most of this paperwork is shredded and burned monthly. I submit this (off the grid) conversational practice in a re-birthed FED must become verboten.

In other words, the Fed has to be hit like Patton on the offensive. Grab the jugular first and worry about the extremities late. Otherwise the audit and interview list will be compromised. It is hard to talk to a phantom. The big cheese will be long gone and not very communicative.

FuriousPatriot, I applaud your breadth of comprehension on these matters, and I know (not believe) you are right. Salud!
------------------------------------

I conclude with a further post to Atomicanon in our (previous post) conversation. I don’t have the SNIP but here is a close copy of my reply on that thread:

Apr 3, 2022
Atomicanon said:
"So, Ron Paul was right. Audit the Fed!"

{Reply from Aubrey James:}
No Ron Paul was simply turning his head in the right direction. It will take more than auditing, The JFK solution was perfect:

(1) Make the treasury offer commodity base currency backed by something not nothing.
This new currency will drive empty Fed dollars right out of demand. They will wither up (inside our shores).
(2) Also we will determine how (and the methodology) to 'repay' the existing debt to the Fed on our brutal terms.
(3) And the US government will NOT borrow hollow money printed by the Fed (and pay them interest on it) going forward.

Now that gets us only so far. There is a mess of corruption in DC that begins with how politicians are made to become serf quislings to the moneylenders to get elected. Quid Pro Quos can not be legislated out of existence. But we can legislate cheap cheap cheap ways to force candidates to run their campaigns in a fair fashion --so poor candidates are on an equal footing with rich ones. (No not by making poor candidates 'act' rich, make rich ones compete with the poor. I can give the dynamics on this another time.)

Naturally, term limits has always been a good idea to stop the accumulation of power of some politicians over others. The entire concept of 'Speaker of the House' and 'Senate Majority Leader' needs to be overhauled both as to how they are put in place and the scope of their duties.

We all have to coalesce around the resurrected JFK 'solution' that is still on the books, carry that Teddy Roosevelt 'big stick', and be ready to use it --as a people defending our wealth and potential against non-constitutional deviations by who else? The eviscerators of the citizen's rights and destiny. We must be equally endowed citizens from birth to death --with allegiance. Justice must be equal under the law. Is it too late?

No, dammit, it's not. Kennedy was a make-the-Fed-obsolete advocate. If another person like him rises up will he (she) be killed again? IMO -Yes he (she) will. At least until the NWO is toast. But today (although they mostly would like to) they can't kill us all. It's 99% against 1%. OUR LEADERS MUST be interchangeable advocates of the citizens. The age of political heroes is over..... Remember, Washington was a leader who was a simple farmer at heart. We will never have (or need) another Washington. And that's OK in an age where Lincolns and Kennedys are martyrs to our Republic's future. Franklin was right. Jefferson was right. Adams was right. The Republic is every digit on every citizen's hands moving together, and holding aloft our flag.

Last edited:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
what do you think they printed all those trillions for?

Do we conceive how much more mining would have to be done to achieve the replacement of the fiat system?

because they do.

also note, everybody who wanted to end it, or even look at their books is dead
same with vatican bank

thats why we'll never know who killed JFK because they all did...everygroup, just like when all senators stabbed ceasar....

one forensic sound guy said Daley plaza had many more bullets by sound anaysis.
Bobby, was eleven bullets also...

and how would you represent all of those trillions?
put one little dot of gold on a coin?? How??
we have spread pallets of fiat currency would wide.

also, buying gold?? think it thru, last time they did this, they sold all their gold for hundreds per ounce, then announced it was illegal, and turn in all your gold or go to jail...and what did they pay folks? 35 bucks an ounce, which was a fraction of what they had paid for it.

NO, we had better trust in the Lord, because trusting in anything or anyone else, is a fools errand.

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
what do you think they printed all those trillions for?

Do we conceive how much more mining would have to be done to achieve the replacement of the fiat system?

because they do.

also note, everybody who wanted to end it, or even look at their books is dead
same with vatican bank

thats why we'll never know who killed JFK because they all did...everygroup, just like when all senators stabbed ceasar....

one forensic sound guy said Daley plaza had many more bullets by sound anaysis.
Bobby, was eleven bullets also...

and how would you represent all of those trillions?
put one little dot of gold on a coin?? How??
we have spread pallets of fiat currency would wide.

also, buying gold?? think it thru, last time they did this, they sold all their gold for hundreds per ounce, then announced it was illegal, and turn in all your gold or go to jail...and what did they pay folks? 35 bucks an ounce, which was a fraction of what they had paid for it.

NO, we had better trust in the Lord, because trusting in anything or anyone else, is a fools errand.
Hello Bannonfan,

God helps those who help themselves.

Sitting around waiting for the hand of our Divine Creator to literally fix the mess we've made for ourselves is like spitting in God's eye, declaring that God was somehow wrong to endow Man with dominion over His Creation cuz He gave us the power to screw it up, but failed to give us the power to fix it. That's way too much 'cake and eating it too for my taste.

Nope, the task at hand demands that every Patriot roll up their sleeves and do their part.

No more hiding behind God's coat tails.

If the plan we devise to right the ship is askew, no doubt we'll be nudged to correct it. If the plan is on point, then it will set us back on a viable course.

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
I am caught up in real world activities, and cannot reply at length to this powerful post at the moment. I will weigh in with some hurrahs and alternate scenarios/analysis ASAP. Great post FuriousPatriot!

However in the meantime, (in my SNIP collection of past posts/threads) I have a few past thoughts to bring back in the meantime for your perusal. One is a reply to bannonfan (I include this for those who need a background understanding of the FED and why we are having this 'Fix the Fed' discussion.). The 2nd SNIP further down is a reply to Atomicanon (who advocated for killing the Fed, renouncing the debt, and rebuilding from scratch.) BTW, I mention cryptocurrency because it was a topic previously mentioned, but I am opposed to any form of cryptocurrentcy (for the record) in any plan going forward.... AJ

View attachment 17054

View attachment 17053 Wow AJ, there's a lot to unpack here. For the sake of space I think it best to respond without quoting your complete post, and copy/paste specific quotes manually to keep my response on target. Hope that doesn't confuse matters. So please see a separate reply to your excellent post.

Reactions: Aubrey James

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
making good point FP, I'm just stymied at how to now achieve this when they have purposely flooded the system in anticipation.

the real truth is, it isn't the bank thats the problem, it who is running it.
there has never been an issue with promisary notes before, because all knew, the promiser was capable of keeping the promises.
this is no longer the case.
the child born here, has had adult borrow a million in his name. the idea that he can grow up, and earn enough to pay all that back, while buying a home and raising a family is ludicrous for all but the 1%.

we are so stupid, we borrowed money from china, to give aide to china, and to pay interest on the loan FOREVER to pay back THE MONEY WE BORROWED FROM THEM TO HELP THEM.

this is the assinine way the idiot children, know as demon crats have dealt with our national debt.

and the lecherous golums in the fed stood by and allowed it...too busy getting to Jeffs island no doubt, to stand for anything remotely resembling sanity.

but heres the issue. You can't just abolish the fed. You need some system to say yeah or neah to fiscal changes.
the last time the fed fell asleep and sucked its thumb interest rates went to 14-to 18%.....great for investors, hell for the rest. That was under Jimmy Peanut Farmer.
The minute he got in office the world went nuts.

why? because he was an idiot, the world knew it and took advantage of that fact.
NOW, what have we a repeat.
and what is the world doing, its get it while you can, lets do our worst because no one is guarding the store....its LOOTING.....its Putin in the streets running off with his TV, which is Ukraine.

weakness in a leader....grifters running things...not a good look.

the real truth is they do need to reset all this.
but they'll never do it right unless we have some intelligent men to make decisions and not ones that are bought off.

WE rebuilt germany, WE rebuilt Japan, and taught them how to compete. WE are why south Korea is doing well. Even China, would be nowhere without US. Who fought with them when Japan came at them, who invited them into the industrial age?

So why do they all not get together, and erase our debt, that we incurred on their behalf??

Because we do not have competant leadership, and have not had competant leadership...for my money not since eisenhower left office.

Eisenhower knew what the military was creating, a deep state. Reagan did not, so for all his ideas, he still didn't see the sneaks and the subtrifuge.
DJT grew up around it, see it (somewhat) and was doing what needed to be done.

THIS IS WHAT THEY ALL FEAR. It will be the undoing of thousands of powerful men in all walks of life.
THIS is why they fear him....he knows....too much.

For my money, he knows not enough, but he may get there.
One thing is for sure, you can't change what you don't know is there, or the depth of it.

No one swats at a fly they can't even see.
The only way a change will be for our benefit and not further cripple it is if those who see get appointed.
example: Catherine Austin Fitts

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
Hello AJ,

Outstanding post(s), I say tipping my hat.

First, it looks like you sourced the "On June 4, 1963 a virtually unknown ..." quote from the Foundation for Truth in Law at: https://foundationfortruthinlaw.org/jfk-vs-fed.html Is that accurate? If so, I'll give the source due consideration. If not, will you please share where you obtained your E/O 1111O info from? Thanks.

Second, interesting that you included reference to the 1916 debacle at Jekyll Island. Which according to many respectable sources was NEVER legally ratified, including all manner of shenanigans relating to fraud and misrepresentation of facts and alleged facts in a cobbled effort to get the amendment ratified. While this is not a key element of our current volley, it is absolutely an 'ace in the hole' that may have to be played at a future date as we undertake to right the wrongs that have lead to our current predicament.

Third, your explanation of the machinations of the FRB lending currency to the US Gov't are accurate, and key to righting the ship. Fundamental to the reasoning for the Cloward Piven crowd to rack up as much debt as imaginable is because they will be laughing all the way to the bank as they wreck the foundations of the sovereign USofA. Every step forward in undermining our nation is a for profit endeavor for the cabal. Cha-ching, cha-ching as their coffers fill up.

I believe that the quickest way to cripple the cabal would be for the new MAGA majorities to legislatively initiate a clean separation from the current FRB with blanketed debt presumably in tact, and for the US Treasury to take over the currency duties formerly managed by the FRB. The FRB 'association' would be free to continue to act as 'for-profit' banking intermediary for its member banks but would no longer have the authority to manage USA currency, not its creation, destruction, or levels of float. The existing debt would then necessarily be audited and cross-checked for any indebtedness that the member banks may have with Uncle Sam. Former bail-outs, loans, unfulfilled contracts, etc... would necessarily need to be reduced from the tally and the terms and rates renegotiated in consideration for allowing the FRB association to continue to exist. There is much more to this leg of the plan, but that's for another day.

Fourth, to follow. Real life duties call. I'll be back later. Thanks for your understanding.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
dear FP, you seem to have a handle on the underlying issues. Are you familiar with Catherines take on all this?

Not sure I agree that treasury is the answer for this reason, We have an economist in the family.
After 4 years to get his degree he was hired to run a small fund for a private school.

he had to come to me to ask me fundamental questions about the bond market. I do mean fundamentals. I was horrified. He graduated with a degree in economics and had no idea whatsoever of how the markets work.
how is that even possible.

during the last crash, I told my broker the market will go to 6000. It was at 12,000 when I said it.
he told me I was nuts.
the market went to 6000.
I've always had a small stake in things, and so had forced myself to study it, for just a few hours.
Its not rocket science.

I'm just not convinced that our current congress could appoint or even find someone with half a brain willing to do the nasty job. Folks working at that level mostly expect compensations comeasurate to their skills, and gov. jobs do not offer what private jobs do.

Thats really the only reason the fed makes any sense, is the fed has the brainiacs within.
Comparative to the deer in headlight types that tend to proliferate in government.
For instance, I think Ben Bernanki got us out and very few could have....would we have wanted a Ben Carson type in that situation???
Of course I don't agree with letting bonuses go forth, but his thinking on the rest of it did spare some of the pain.
what he should have done is add one recommendation more, that clinton and bush both do time.
all that deregulation was done on their watches, and ALL of it lead to predatory loans oF which THE OUTCOME WAS CERTAIN.
mAYBE, we should add to the constitution a law that reads, ignorance or the pretence thereof is no excuse for any law. Once signed the buck stops there, and you will do the time for the crime.

but seriously, everyone keeps saying how bad fiat is, and they are right if it means that loans are taken out which cannot be repaid.
the trouble now is, they did not even stop there.
they have printed enough extra so that each dollar I saved 50 years ago is not worth 2 cents, if that.

the trouble ergo, is not with the substance used to trade, the trouble, is when the people presenting the substance have no intention to really honor it.
when they will hide their vile intentions by burying trillions in holes somewhere, and not care if those on the surface all starve and die while they have plenty.

I am unconvinced that there is a long term solution here, chiefly because the Bible says otherwise.
we may have a short term deliverance, but in the end the devils will have their way with things long enough to wear out the saints, and/or to martyr, i.e. kill them all.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
1912 we were doing just fine.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
You said: “I actually think the better long-term solution hinges on ousting the Swamp, replacing them with MAGA, then auditing the whole cabal, every nook & cranny. Find all direct and indirect links to criminality, charge and adjudicate the crimes which would lead to seizure authority. Better to take it over, restructure it from within the core, then carefully excise the domestic and foreign entanglements until a clean central bank emerges from what will have been an unbelievably painful birthing process for every man, woman, and child in this country and across much of the globe.

Among your thoughts (in your post) you
(1) advocate ousting the swamp. Naturally that is on everyone's wish list. And certainly I am not denying the swamp is ‘part' of the FED. I think of the swamp as domestic, and the Fed as a foreign agent. There is kind of a Siamese Twin relationship.
(2) advocate ditto to the Pauls, to audit the cabal ‘every nook & cranny.'
(3) ‘Take over’ the FED and give it a new clean birth.

A big hurrah to all that. But the devil is in the details. In my re-posting of the Atomicanon conversation (previously) I touched on a way to actually deal with the 30 trillion in debt. To do what you have outlined, we must deal with the massive crippling debt as it stands when the FED is ‘taken over’ by your plan. I presume honoring that debt at face value is (at this stage) not do-able. That is why the DEMS have been waxing it up with the BIDEN royalty theft of DC. They WANT the National Debt to be the Sequoia-sized 'straw' that breaks our back. >>Absolutely part of the plan to wreck this nation.<<

You leave out (for brevity I’m sure) the need to ‘lock out’ and remove all top guns of the existing Fed before the 1st audit commences. They must have no way to remain near their computer terminals. Or assuredly the data to be audited will be transmogrified (such as it can be) to thier own benefit and to dust away their personal involvements with the eventual lengthy (after many months my friend) auditing job. And that goes for paperwork as well. The NWO has massive courier communications with all their stooges in the FED and they are past masters at covering their tracks where secrecy is demanded. Most of this paperwork is shredded and burned monthly. I submit this (off the grid) conversational practice in a re-birthed FED must become verboten.

In other words, the Fed has to be hit like Patton on the offensive. Grab the jugular first and worry about the extremities late. Otherwise the audit and interview list will be compromised. It is hard to talk to a phantom. The big cheese will be long gone and not very communicative.

FuriousPatriot, I applaud your breadth of comprehension on these matters, and I know (not believe) you are right. Salud!
------------------------------------

I conclude with a further post to Atomicanon in our (previous post) conversation. I don’t have the SNIP but here is a close copy of my reply on that thread:

Apr 3, 2022
Atomicanon said:
"So, Ron Paul was right. Audit the Fed!"

{Reply from Aubrey James:}
No Ron Paul was simply turning his head in the right direction. It will take more than auditing, The JFK solution was perfect:

(1) Make the treasury offer commodity base currency backed by something not nothing.
This new currency will drive empty Fed dollars right out of demand. They will wither up (inside our shores).
(2) Also we will determine how (and the methodology) to 'repay' the existing debt to the Fed on our brutal terms.
(3) And the US government will NOT borrow hollow money printed by the Fed (and pay them interest on it) going forward.

Now that gets us only so far. There is a mess of corruption in DC that begins with how politicians are made to become serf quislings to the moneylenders to get elected. Quid Pro Quos can not be legislated out of existence. But we can legislate cheap cheap cheap ways to force candidates to run their campaigns in a fair fashion --so poor candidates are on an equal footing with rich ones. (No not by making poor candidates 'act' rich, make rich ones compete with the poor. I can give the dynamics on this another time.)

Naturally, term limits has always been a good idea to stop the accumulation of power of some politicians over others. The entire concept of 'Speaker of the House' and 'Senate Majority Leader' needs to be overhauled both as to how they are put in place and the scope of their duties.

We all have to coalesce around the resurrected JFK 'solution' that is still on the books, carry that Teddy Roosevelt 'big stick', and be ready to use it --as a people defending our wealth and potential against non-constitutional deviations by who else? The eviscerators of the citizen's rights and destiny. We must be equally endowed citizens from birth to death --with allegiance. Justice must be equal under the law. Is it too late?

No, dammit, it's not. Kennedy was a make-the-Fed-obsolete advocate. If another person like him rises up will he (she) be killed again? IMO -Yes he (she) will. At least until the NWO is toast. But today (although they mostly would like to) they can't kill us all. It's 99% against 1%. OUR LEADERS MUST be interchangeable advocates of the citizens. The age of political heroes is over..... Remember, Washington was a leader who was a simple farmer at heart. We will never have (or need) another Washington. And that's OK in an age where Lincolns and Kennedys are martyrs to our Republic's future. Franklin was right. Jefferson was right. Adams was right. The Republic is every digit on every citizen's hands moving together, and holding aloft our flag.

AJ, I don't want to get into the weeds on this but 2 things.

first, what to do with the markets.
ok, the rub comes in. the system, works on the principal that only idiots with put more than 3% of their portfolios into puts and calls.
It's not so. It also assumes derivatives went away..to which I say ha ha and ha. It also assume folks are not stupid enough to trade on the margin...again, don't make me laugh.

the problem is the whole trade system has gone for reason to ironically a roulette wheel every day in every way.
My favorite thing to do, back when I amused myself with the markets, was to trade on the psychology of it. Knowing what the fiduciary, vs, small investor would do, given any news, I'd have seconds to guess, and often guessed right. One year making 50% returns, which is twice what the boutique firms were doing...but alas, the Lord corrected me, and reminded me, that clever is also dangerous, and that doing nothing but making book on what the other idiots were doing...was making me a supreme idiot. and so I gave it up. But not before learning that the whole thing is a house of cards, and yes, you aptly pointed out FP most salient remark, draining swamps first.
No one can plant a garden in the wet mud, and expect it not to suffocate.

Indeed, I think the fear factor is there.
two popes died, One said "I knew they'd poison me, but didn't know they'd make it so long and painful" (speaking of jesuits)...the other one also died after announcing he was opening the books...and he did not get to say more...he was dead within 30 days of taking office.

but jack, lets look at it.
he said he would break the CIA into a thousand pieces
he said he would audit the fed
he reneged on staying out of mob business
he rejected the military takeover of cuba
he insulted russia and made them eat dirt, run away
he told the pope he'd honor the constitution over him

who did jack not tick off??

what I would say is, we are far from being able to think of this. we need to oust ALL the machines, go to paper one day voting, with ID, with citizens only.

if we do not get there, if we do not get that done, forget about anything else.

the fed is like a metastasized tumor with branches entangling all the other organs.

before radiation, we try to shrink the tumor, starve it out, poison it out, then radiation, and perhaps then and only then surgery. WHY. because once a tumor is entangled with all else, it will collapse all systems.

so first you wither it roots, do not feed it. then some light, then surgery.
with the fed, WE must pay OFF all our debts so that their power over us is diminished.
"the debtor is servant to the lender" is true.
Instead of toys in the garage, pay the garage off.
If we feed something, it grows stronger, if we don't feed it, it withers. the banks have power because we have allowed them to dictate and PAY for who is elected. They were doing it long before suckerberg was even born. and, until the people can get along without them, they will continue to have power over us.
We in the USA have so indebted ourselves to help others and appear prosperous, that we have become the slaves to the world. we are in debt to london, vatican, china, and more. SO how free are we really??

If I could, I would tear down the entire system.
these very computers are running book on how much your kid will generate when its born, they have enabled themselves to hypnotize most into untold hours that could have been productive, but instead are wasted in cyberspace.

Were it not for my broken back, I would not be online.
Yet since we are, let us continue to educate, and try for solutions.

like I said, and FP just confirmed, what? one dot, smaller than the head of a pin, barely visible. thats how much gold you could put on a coin.

Or gold is depleted. Not just by the vatican, china wanting to layer every potty chair they own with it, but by the technology. years ago, when my son and I were building computers, we switched to gold, because everything else corroded so fast.
finally the industry got wise and did the same...which is the only reason that now a device will run for years, before it would not.

gold is in too short of supply to become the actual trading commodity. Plus its entrance into all our devices means it now has practical use, not just beautification usages.

ergo, it won't work.
When Rothschild introduced the idea of a fiat currency it made sense, and proved to be valuable. Before fiat, every single loan had to be backed by bags and bags and bags of gold dust, or bar after bar after bar.
the idea that, as long as something is perceived as having worth or a backing, it can serve the same function, was not wrong. If someone believes the thing is real, it is real, for him, and for all those who similarly believe. Had this not been accepted, we would still be in log cabins, and mud huts on the praries, because without the free flow of the money ASSUMED to have value, the loan/bonds/stocks/shares /partnerships etc etc and ALL the things that resulted in the wake of this would not have transpired.
from these concepts Austria was built, then the US, and many others...all on paper, and none of it backed by much of anything, except the good name and assurances of those lending it, and the countries who said, we will vouch for this.

So we must keep this in mind as we carefully correct it.
I would liken this to the day of famine.
the wife opens her last bag of flour, to bake her last loaf. then she sees the little moths and their larvae....
and whereas normally she would just toss the bag, she knows the times she is in, and so carefully must lift them out and sift them out, and try to retain the much needed flour.

we, must carefully unravel all this, but cannot do so without the best and brightest coming forward to help make it so.
And, we must not vilify everything, as though no good ever came of anything men thought of.
It was NOT money that was the problem, ever, it was the LOVE of money that was the problem.

Hopefully, we will find folks that don't love it, but do understand it; Both are necessary.

Last edited:

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
"...they have printed enough extra so that each dollar I saved 50 years ago is not worth 2 cents, if that."
bannonfan. We went around the decimation of the dollar several months ago. Here's an exchange that I think sums it all up.
-----------------------------
Mar 25, 2022 bannonfan said:
"..... their currency has fallen to pennies on the dollar, just like ours has (although we did it so slowly here our dumb ass people never noticed)."

(Aubrey James reply) If $1 in 1922 was equivalent in purchasing power to buy Product X, then today Product X has swollen to about $16.89 today, a depreciation increase of $15.89 over 100 years. Here is the math: The dollar had an average inflation rate of 2.87% per year between 1922 and today, producing a cumulative price increase of 1,588.79%. Today Product X still costs $1, with a devaluation tax of $15.98 imposed by the FED tacked on. Otherwise, Product X would have stayed at $1 for the last one hundred years.

That said, you're right as usual bannonfan. All the exchange value that should have remained within $1 in 1922 (a hundred years ago) was siphoned off into the federal reserve as the slow inflation unfolded. This value was passed it on to the NWO. For the last hundred years you could still buy a loaf of bread >>as the cost slowly went from pennies a loaf to dollars a loaf.>> Very few people understand this. It is a banker's trick to take your wealth (as the nation 'creates' that wealth).

In farmer's talk you buy a few cows and a bull and 20 years later you have a cattle empire by running things yourself. Now imagine you have a few cows and a bull and the bank manages your farm for 20 years and at the end you still have a few cows and a bull. But your family got fed, although you are in debt up to your hinney to the bank. But man those 20 years were quite extraordinary, as long as you kept out of jail. Yeah that's the way they teach it to kids out on the farm --Trust your friendly banker. "We're here to help....... ourselves--". Make sense? Now imagine out on the farm for 100 years --what you could have had if THE WEALTH YOU HAD CREATED HAD STAYED IN YOUR OWN HANDS the entire time. It's the SAME with nations.

Post WW2 banking for dummies 101 = Never lend to someone who needs it. Take their assets & pretend to 'loan.' If they have no assets to pilfer, give them the bum's rush.

-------------------

To FuriousPatriot: Your entire paragraph beginning with "I believe that the quickest way to cripple the cabal...etc." is a concise, solid outline. Excellent points and thought gathering.

You earlier mentioned "... found at: https://foundationfortruthinlaw.org/jfk-vs-fed.html Is that accurate? If so, I'll give the source due consideration."

Yes, that is the opening paragraph on the page. It is a powerful collection of Kennedy info. --AJ

Last edited:

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
AJ, I don't want to get into the weeds on this but 2 things.

first, what to do with the markets.
ok, the rub comes in. the system, works on the principal that only idiots with put more than 3% of their portfolios into puts and calls.
It's not so. It also assumes derivatives went away..to which I say ha ha and ha. It also assume folks are not stupid enough to trade on the margin...again, don't make me laugh.

the problem is the whole trade system has gone for reason to ironically a roulette wheel every day in every way.
My favorite thing to do, back when I amused myself with the markets, was to trade on the psychology of it. Knowing what the fiduciary, vs, small investor would do, given any news, I'd have seconds to guess, and often guessed right. One year making 50% returns, which is twice what the boutique firms were doing...but alas, the Lord corrected me, and reminded me, that clever is also dangerous, and that doing nothing but making book on what the other idiots were doing...was making me a supreme idiot. and so I gave it up. But not before learning that the whole thing is a house of cards, and yes, you aptly pointed out FP most salient remark, draining swamps first.
No one can plant a garden in the wet mud, and expect it not to suffocate.

Indeed, I think the fear factor is there.
two popes died, One said "I knew they'd poison me, but didn't know they'd make it so long and painful" (speaking of jesuits)...the other one also died after announcing he was opening the books...and he did not get to say more...he was dead within 30 days of taking office.

but jack, lets look at it.
he said he would break the CIA into a thousand pieces
he said he would audit the fed
he reneged on staying out of mob business
he rejected the military takeover of cuba
he insulted russia and made them eat dirt, run away
he told the pope he'd honor the constitution over him

who did jack not tick off??

what I would say is, we are far from being able to think of this. we need to oust ALL the machines, go to paper one day voting, with ID, with citizens only.

if we do not get there, if we do not get that done, forget about anything else.

the fed is like a metastasized tumor with branches entangling all the other organs.

before radiation, we try to shrink the tumor, starve it out, poison it out, then radiation, and perhaps then and only then surgery. WHY. because once a tumor is entangled with all else, it will collapse all systems.

so first you wither it roots, do not feed it. then some light, then surgery.
with the fed, WE must pay OFF all our debts so that their power over us is diminished.
"the debtor is servant to the lender" is true.
Instead of toys in the garage, pay the garage off.
If we feed something, it grows stronger, if we don't feed it, it withers. the banks have power because we have allowed them to dictate and PAY for who is elected. They were doing it long before suckerberg was even born. and, until the people can get along without them, they will continue to have power over us.
We in the USA have so indebted ourselves to help others and appear prosperous, that we have become the slaves to the world. we are in debt to london, vatican, china, and more. SO how free are we really??

If I could, I would tear down the entire system.
these very computers are running book on how much your kid will generate when its born, they have enabled themselves to hypnotize most into untold hours that could have been productive, but instead are wasted in cyberspace.

Were it not for my broken back, I would not be online.
Yet since we are, let us continue to educate, and try for solutions.

like I said, and FP just confirmed, what? one dot, smaller than the head of a pin, barely visible. thats how much gold you could put on a coin.

Or gold is depleted. Not just by the vatican, china wanting to layer every potty chair they own with it, but by the technology. years ago, when my son and I were building computers, we switched to gold, because everything else corroded so fast.
finally the industry got wise and did the same...which is the only reason that now a device will run for years, before it would not.

gold is in too short of supply to become the actual trading commodity. Plus its entrance into all our devices means it now has practical use, not just beautification usages.

ergo, it won't work.
When Rothschild introduced the idea of a fiat currency it made sense, and proved to be valuable. Before fiat, every single loan had to be backed by bags and bags and bags of gold dust, or bar after bar after bar.
the idea that, as long as something is perceived as having worth or a backing, it can serve the same function, was not wrong. If someone believes the thing is real, it is real, for him, and for all those who similarly believe. Had this not been accepted, we would still be in log cabins, and mud huts on the praries, because without the free flow of the money ASSUMED to have value, the loan/bonds/stocks/shares /partnerships etc etc and ALL the things that resulted in the wake of this would not have transpired.
from these concepts Austria was built, then the US, and many others...all on paper, and none of it backed by much of anything, except the good name and assurances of those lending it, and the countries who said, we will vouch for this.

So we must keep this in mind as we carefully correct it.
I would liken this to the day of famine.
the wife opens her last bag of flour, to bake her last loaf. then she sees the little moths and their larvae....
and whereas normally she would just toss the bag, she knows the times she is in, and so carefully must lift them out and sift them out, and try to retain the much needed flour.

we, must carefully unravel all this, but cannot do so without the best and brightest coming forward to help make it so.
And, we must not vilify everything, as though no good ever came of anything men thought of.
It was NOT money that was the problem, ever, it was the LOVE of money that was the problem.

Hopefully, we will find folks that don't love it, but do understand it; Both are necessary.
POST #11
@two popes died, One said "Iknew they'd poison me, but didn't know they'd make it so long and painful" (speaking of jesuits)...the other one also died after announcing he was opening the books...and he did not get to say more...he was dead within 30 days of taking office.

IS THERE EVER A POST BY YOU THAT DOES NOT IMPLY
THE CATHOLIC CHURCH OR THE JESUITS?

What happened to the teachings of Fr. John Dear that you were
promoting?

SUNDAY MORNING
bannonfan: STILL, UNRECONSTRUCTED Know Nothing
WHO SPENDS HALF HIS TIME HERE SPREADING OLD LIBELS AGAINST CATHOLICS

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
FuriousPatriot just confirmed, what? one dot, smaller than the head of a pin, barely visible. that's how much gold you could put on a coin.
SUNDAY AFTERNOON
Aubrey James: STILL, UNRECONSTRUCTED Know Everything
WHO SPENDS HALF HIS TIME HERE SPREADING OLD LIBELS AGAINST PAID INTERNET TROLLS
---------------

And time well spent I imagine. (Why should we say nice things to & about paid agents of Dictator Xi?) -------
But on to gold....

Nah to the gold standard. Gold is just a material commodity, We might as well use a diminishing commodity like oil. or seawater. Gold, oil. and seawater all have an exchange value that NEVER ALTERS. It is only the artificial tokens people use to exchange for it that varies. These tokens (like cash of various countries) mark time by the increasing number that it takes for an honest exchange of the commodity for the token.

I had mentioned earlier the concept of governments moving into bitcoin style cyber currencies. Let's kick that around. There can be a merger of the two systems, where a 'HIPCOIN' is issued by a government backed by tax revenue. I know that sounds crazy, but consider this. A government expects to take in (say) 'X' amount. (In 2021, the total revenues of the U.S. government totaled around 4 trillion U.S. dollars.) Let's go with issuing 1 trillion HipCoin with an annual payback (to the owner) of 1/5th of the next years total income. But the owner of the HipCoin gets 1/7th of the following year, 1-9th of the following year and finally 1/2th the following year. Not bad to an investor. (Also the government could run a stock exchange department that takes a small tithe on every transaction where the holder;s name is exchanged to a new owner. Why let NY get the tithe?) The gamble for the investor is that the tax revenue may go up more than projected, which will boost their bottom line payout.

It is purported that this would give the US treasury a quick 1 Trillion to pay down the national debt with (on a 30 Trillion total). Do the math. Investors will like this payout. And the government can stay ahead of the 8 ball by doing this repeatedly for the next 17 years. At which time the national debt will be much less than you would think. That is, if the government is prevented from further increase to the National Debt during those 17 years. HOW THE HECK COULD THIS BE FACTUAL? Because the key element is stopping the increases and getting our debt into a steady pay-down of coming interest. By getting 1 trillion a year before it can generate an increase in the overall debt, the government is actually staying one jump ahead of our prior weakening of the dollar.

Or not. This was someone else's idea that I am repeating here. (Despite false accusations to the contrary, it seems I don't pretend to know everything after all.) Anyway, can it (or a similar scheme with tweaked numbers) be worked out? It certainly is worth looking into. All you have to do is satisfy the investor's return and simultaneously get our debt into a less and less total as each year passes. Sounds like a good project for some high school mathematical department to verify.

For instance, what if the government hocks out 50% of the expected tax revenue a year early? The above plan calls for pre-selling 25%. Alternatively, could the return yearly percentages to the investors be lowered somewhat and further impact our debt's bottom line? In other words, what exactly is the sweet spot to make all this fly for all concerned. I'm not going to crunch all the numbers, but somebody might want to chart it all out. (This is more like a bond than a cyber-currency, but it sounds snazzier calling it a HipCoin.)

Last edited:

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
SUNDAY AFTERNOON
Aubrey James: STILL, UNRECONSTRUCTED Know Everything
WHO SPENDS HALF HIS TIME HERE SPREADING OLD LIBELS AGAINST PAID INTERNET TROLLS
---------------

And time well spent I imagine. (Why should we say nice things to & about paid agents of Dictator Xi?) -------
But on to gold....

Nah to the gold standard. Gold is just a material commodity, We might as well use a diminishing commodity like oil. or seawater. Gold, oil. and seawater all have an exchange value that NEVER ALTERS. It is only the artificial tokens people use to exchange for it that varies. These tokens (like cash of various countries) mark time by the increasing number that it takes for an honest exchange of the commodity for the token.

I had mentioned earlier the concept of governments moving into bitcoin style cyber currencies. Let's kick that around. There can be a merger of the two systems, where a 'HIPCOIN' is issued by a government backed by tax revenue. I know that sounds crazy, but consider this. A government expects to take in (say) 'X' amount. (In 2021, the total revenues of the U.S. government totaled around 4 trillion U.S. dollars.) Let's go with issuing 1 trillion HipCoin with an annual payback (to the owner) of 1/5th of the next years total income. But the owner of the HipCoin gets 1/7th of the following year, 1-9th of the following year and finally 1/2th the following year. Not bad to an investor. (Also the government could run a stock exchange department that takes a small tithe on every transaction where the holder;s name is exchanged to a new owner. Why let NY get the tithe?) The gamble for the investor is that the tax revenue may go up more than projected, which will boost their bottom line payout.

It is purported that this would give the US treasury a quick 1 Trillion to pay down the national debt with (on a 30 Trillion total). Do the math. Investors will like this payout. And the government can stay ahead of the 8 ball by doing this repeatedly for the next 17 years. At which time the national debt will be much less than you would think. That is, if the government is prevented from further increase to the National Debt during those 17 years. HOW THE HECK COULD THIS BE FACTUAL? Because the key element is stopping the increases and getting our debt into a steady pay-down of coming interest. By getting 1 trillion a year before it can generate an increase in the overall debt, the government is actually staying one jump ahead of our prior weakening of the dollar.

Or not. This was someone else's idea that I am repeating here. (Despite false accusations to the contrary, it seems I don't pretend to know everything after all.) Anyway, can it (or a similar scheme with tweaked numbers) be worked out? It certainly is worth looking into. All you have to do is satisfy the investor's return and simultaneously get our debt into a less and less total as each year passes. Sounds like a good project for some high school mathematical department to verify.

For instance, what if the government hocks out 50% of the expected tax revenue a year early? The above plan calls for pre-selling 25%. Alternatively, could the return yearly percentages to the investors be lowered somewhat and further impact our debt's bottom line? In other words, what exactly is the sweet spot to make all this fly for all concerned. I'm not going to crunch all the numbers, but somebody might want to chart it all out. (This is more like a bond than a cyber-currency, but it sounds snazzier calling it a HipCoin.)

POST #11
@two popes died, One said "Iknew they'd poison me, but didn't know they'd make it so long and painful" (speaking of jesuits)...the other one also died after announcing he was opening the books...and he did not get to say more...he was dead within 30 days of taking office.

IS THERE EVER A POST BY YOU THAT DOES NOT IMPLY
THE CATHOLIC CHURCH OR THE JESUITS?

What happened to the teachings of Fr. John Dear that you were
promoting?

SUNDAY MORNING
bannonfan: STILL, UNRECONSTRUCTED Know Nothing
WHO SPENDS HALF HIS TIME HERE SPREADING OLD LIBELS AGAINST CATHOLICS

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
what you saw with the take down of cyber coins again recently was another attempt to get folks away from the idea of digital currency UNLESS we let the big banks run it.

It would not surprise me if they themselves hacked it, as it is not in their interest to have multiple platforms.

we might be able to return to something approximating reason provided there was a limit to how many times one could loan out the same currency.

however, the savings and loan debaucle was due to them oaning the same money out 15 times, whcih meant only 1/15th of the depositors money was actually IN the banks.

So when people tell you to move to smaller banks, they've forgotten that history and that they are not better regulated now.

Same with big banks however, the ONLY thing they reregulated that I could see, was the LOSERS.

Meaning, the ones who pay their bills. This is what they call people who do not overspend, and do not pay interest to them. I know because I am one, when I wanted a bridge loan, to move more slowly (due to my back) I had to produce 200 pages of financials...why? I was entirely solvent with excellent credit, only needed the loan because I had to take several months to switch houses (due to improvements needed to both.)
They told me, your credit is so good, you'll pay the loan off, so they don't want you. Plus I worked for myself, and they don't like those who work for themselves I think...not part of their "system" of, maybe we can forclose desires.

in any event, the banks are intent upon failing IMHO.
the government is intent upon bankrupcy because no one in their right mond does what they've done, unless they are planning to fall on their sword.

think of it like bankruptcy court,,,,according to a friend, most folks in that court do it deliberately. They take advantage of the law intended to help folks whose circumstances turned tragic. they go out, and run up all the bills and credit cards they can get their hands on with the intent to move and make sure they get to keep all the stuff for free.
thats what nancy and shummer have in mind.

so bit coin is out, dangerous, and no way around that. they tell you there is no back door. Do you believe that. Cause if you do you should listen to some old MCaffe films.

as to what will happen. One of a couple things. we will be reduced by the world bank, and suffer the worst depression in history, or 2 they will push their reset, or 3 we will go to a partial fiat/partial silver recovery plan for a while.

after which the reset WILL happen.
A. In Vegas they displayed the machine at the electronics convention 40 years ago, its a snap-on/add-on device, firs over existing ATMs, reads the hand for blood flow.
you go to a machine if you want the new currency, and if you have the chip in your hand, it reads that there is blood flowing, and gives you tour money.
BUT if there is no blood flow, the machine will not pay out.
I am sure by now they have improved it so no one can be standing nearby, all that would take is adding a camera that can read two heat signatures,
That way, they'll know if someone has you, at gunpoint.

the reason for that is, only people who will not take the MARC will try to rob another, and by having the blood flow machine they'll know if your hand was cut off.

now, that sounds wacked, but why did they make the machine if this is not the plan??

hmm

BTW, the actual card to shop at commisary on arny bases, is called....the MARC.....which is why I spell it that way.

So, ultimately, if you are able bodied and do not want to take the marc, which believers are told not to take,
then you need to find a piece of property with a creek or do solar power, gotta have some way to generate power.

and learn to grow food, AND learn to shovel manure for free. Lots of equine owners will gladly let you clean their stalls.

having been self sustaining when young, I can tell you its a lot of work, but it is doable.
Get a property with an orchard, preferably nuts on it.

think in terms of goats over cows, easier to move about, and to milk, and to slaughter for meat.
Kids taste just like lamb. You will need several bottles of rennet (to make cheese. Buy a cream separator (goat milk does not separate on its own. and a flour grinder, preferably one that will work with ot without power.

I do not know when this new money system will kick in, but they did not wire us up to the hilt to send us movies. They want to spy on all, and control all.

If you plan at any time upon having children, they will need to know how to survive on the land, and they won't have time to figure it out from books. they will only survive if they have learned these skills.
oh yeah, goats provide wool, so another reason.
if you card the wool, and learn how to spin/knit/weave, you'll stay warm.

anyway, boy did I digress....

money.....its a tool. A tool they plan on depriving all real christians of.
the Jesuit Illuminati Adam Wisesop wrote "to get rid of religions, and then he infiltrated the masons, rosecrucians as well...they want to control religion as the Georgia guidestones said...and they will tell you (the pope will) to take the MARC.....I guarantee it.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
bottom line, unless a populist congress takes over, eliminates half the department for a while and some permanently
unless we clean house in every department, and keep the non-political worker bees not bent upon their way always

and unless we not only balance the budget, but determine to pay down the debt 20 ways to sunday, doubling the rate we now pay it back at, and reversing that borrowing clock, we are going in the toilet, and that is what they wanted planned, and all you see now is planned to make just that happen.

the shortages are bogus, fertilizer, choked as fuel is choked, the war, planned, HEY VLAD< smash the window and grab it now...it is ALL a planned attempt to FINISH what they started now in 4 years...and there will be NO coming back.

thats why I said, Trump in 2022...because no way is another 2 and a half years gonna do anything but turn us into greece or grease might be the better spelling.

a grease spot in the world history books.

I hope I am wrong, but what I am seeing right now

is the demon-rats have turned into Kamikaze pilots headed straight for us, and they have no intention of anyone coming back from this.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
what you saw with the take down of cyber coins again recently was another attempt to get folks away from the idea of digital currency UNLESS we let the big banks run it.

It would not surprise me if they themselves hacked it, as it is not in their interest to have multiple platforms.

we might be able to return to something approximating reason provided there was a limit to how many times one could loan out the same currency.

however, the savings and loan debaucle was due to them oaning the same money out 15 times, whcih meant only 1/15th of the depositors money was actually IN the banks.

So when people tell you to move to smaller banks, they've forgotten that history and that they are not better regulated now.

Same with big banks however, the ONLY thing they reregulated that I could see, was the LOSERS.

Meaning, the ones who pay their bills. This is what they call people who do not overspend, and do not pay interest to them. I know because I am one, when I wanted a bridge loan, to move more slowly (due to my back) I had to produce 200 pages of financials...why? I was entirely solvent with excellent credit, only needed the loan because I had to take several months to switch houses (due to improvements needed to both.)
They told me, your credit is so good, you'll pay the loan off, so they don't want you. Plus I worked for myself, and they don't like those who work for themselves I think...not part of their "system" of, maybe we can forclose desires.

in any event, the banks are intent upon failing IMHO.
the government is intent upon bankrupcy because no one in their right mond does what they've done, unless they are planning to fall on their sword.

think of it like bankruptcy court,,,,according to a friend, most folks in that court do it deliberately. They take advantage of the law intended to help folks whose circumstances turned tragic. they go out, and run up all the bills and credit cards they can get their hands on with the intent to move and make sure they get to keep all the stuff for free.
thats what nancy and shummer have in mind.

so bit coin is out, dangerous, and no way around that. they tell you there is no back door. Do you believe that. Cause if you do you should listen to some old MCaffe films.

as to what will happen. One of a couple things. we will be reduced by the world bank, and suffer the worst depression in history, or 2 they will push their reset, or 3 we will go to a partial fiat/partial silver recovery plan for a while.

after which the reset WILL happen.
A. In Vegas they displayed the machine at the electronics convention 40 years ago, its a snap-on/add-on device, firs over existing ATMs, reads the hand for blood flow.
you go to a machine if you want the new currency, and if you have the chip in your hand, it reads that there is blood flowing, and gives you tour money.
BUT if there is no blood flow, the machine will not pay out.
I am sure by now they have improved it so no one can be standing nearby, all that would take is adding a camera that can read two heat signatures,
That way, they'll know if someone has you, at gunpoint.

the reason for that is, only people who will not take the MARC will try to rob another, and by having the blood flow machine they'll know if your hand was cut off.

now, that sounds wacked, but why did they make the machine if this is not the plan??

hmm

BTW, the actual card to shop at commisary on arny bases, is called....the MARC.....which is why I spell it that way.

So, ultimately, if you are able bodied and do not want to take the marc, which believers are told not to take,
then you need to find a piece of property with a creek or do solar power, gotta have some way to generate power.

and learn to grow food, AND learn to shovel manure for free. Lots of equine owners will gladly let you clean their stalls.

having been self sustaining when young, I can tell you its a lot of work, but it is doable.
Get a property with an orchard, preferably nuts on it.

think in terms of goats over cows, easier to move about, and to milk, and to slaughter for meat.
Kids taste just like lamb. You will need several bottles of rennet (to make cheese. Buy a cream separator (goat milk does not separate on its own. and a flour grinder, preferably one that will work with ot without power.

I do not know when this new money system will kick in, but they did not wire us up to the hilt to send us movies. They want to spy on all, and control all.

If you plan at any time upon having children, they will need to know how to survive on the land, and they won't have time to figure it out from books. they will only survive if they have learned these skills.
oh yeah, goats provide wool, so another reason.
if you card the wool, and learn how to spin/knit/weave, you'll stay warm.

anyway, boy did I digress....

money.....its a tool. A tool they plan on depriving all real christians of.
the Jesuit Illuminati Adam Wisesop wrote "to get rid of religions, and then he infiltrated the masons, rosecrucians as well...they want to control religion as the Georgia guidestones said...and they will tell you (the pope will) to take the MARC.....I guarantee it.
@the Jesuit Illuminati Adam Wisesop wrote "to get rid of religions, and then he infiltrated the masons, rosecrucians as well...they want to control religion as the Georgia guidestones said...and they will tell you (the pope will) to take the MARC.....I guarantee it.

Where all conspiracy theories begin – Adam Weishaupt​

Adam Weishaupt would turn in his grave if he knew of the endless conspiracy theories that he created along with Illuminati.​

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
The USA FRB is unafffilated with the US Gov't..

(n) Not true.

It was created by an act of Congress (federal Reserve Act of 1913) to operate independently within the government. The Fed is in theory accountable to We, The People. Members of the Board Of Governors are appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate.

Many individuals routinely switch from the member banks, to the Board, to private finance, to consulting and to the Treasury. They also jump from American finance to international finance. It's one big incestuous club.

.For example . . . . . Jewish economist Janet Yellen is the first who served as Chairman of the Fed and now Sec of Treasury. Paul Volcker went from Chairman to work under King Obongo during the subprime mortgage crisis. Jewish Chairman Greenspan became a consultant to the White House. Jewish economist Bernanke went from an advisor to George Bush to Chairman to a consultant. The current Chairman, Powell, worked at the US Treasury and in finance before joining the Board Of Governors and becoming Chairman.

I mentioned jews a lot and I believe they have too much influence on the Fed. However . . . to be fair . . . here's an article from the ADL saying I'm full of sh**.

https://www.adl.org/resources/backgrounders/jewish-control-federal-reserve-classic-antisemitic-myth

Before any such uncoupling can responsibly be considered our national leaders must re-embrace the gold standard. The problem with that is that we don't have squat for gold left in our coffers anymore.

(n) Probably not. There are good arguments for and against. I'm no expert but from what I read, there isn't enough gold to do it . . . . economic problems would still continue and we'd sacrifice monetary policy. All seem like good arguments to me.

Ron and Rand Paul's persistent calls for a forensic audit of the FED (which has been persistently quashed by Ds & Rs for nearly a quarter century) would prove just how depleted our reserves are, which is why the Swamp has 'saul alinski'd' Ron Paul as a crackpot and why they alienate Rand Paul at every turn.

(y) Totally agree. We need a different form of governance and/or oversight.

I actually think the better long-term solution hinges on ousting the Swamp, replacing them with MAGA, then auditing the whole cabal, every nook & cranny. Find all direct and indirect links to criminality, charge and adjudicate the crimes which would lead to seizure authority. Better to take it over, restructure it from within the core, then carefully excise the domestic and foreign entanglements until a clean central bank emerges from what will have been an unbelievably painful birthing process for every man, woman, and child in this country and across much of the globe. If you've ever wondered why the Swamp is hell bent on keeping Trump out of the Oval Office this cursory info about the FRB is quite literally a "Red Pill" v. "Blue Pill" moment.

(y) Well . . . . yeah. Of course. Blinding flash of the obvious. But how?

#1 you're not going to find "acts of criminality." They cover their asses well and most of what they do is totally legal. But being legal doesn't make it good for America.

#2 we need people we can trust. We have to get rid of all jews and any others connected to international jewish banking houses.

The fed is no different than any government agency. It has to be staffed by patriot revolutionaries whose only agenda is doing what's best for We, The People. It has to be rigorously policed (like all parts of government) by an independent investigative body who can ferret out corruption and misplaced allegiances.

I hope that's still possible.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
I am caught up in real world activities, and cannot reply at length

That's great news! :) Glad you're finally taking some time to deal with your issues.

I personally don't like transexuals but if you feel that's what's best for you then go for it, girl. It's your life and you only get the one.

Let us know what your new pronouns are. I'm sure no one wants to be insensitive.

screen-shot-2016-04-19-at-3-01-38-pm.jpg

Last edited:

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat