How do we remove the cancer? (hint: surgically)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
In the radio interview in another post on "Two Mikes", General McInerney talks about how deep the cancer runs in this country. But by his own admission, he doesn't have the answer in terms of how to remove it; or at least he didn't want to show his hand, which is understandable.

Here's a few questions I have, and I'm sure others may be contemplating. We don't need f***ing gin-soaked raisins (just the gin will do, thanks) or to "talk to church leaders" or "burn up the phone lines and call our congressmen". What is needed is obviously military action. A swift, surgical, overwhelming, violent attack to neutralize enemies domestic for starters.

Q. Why don't Special Forces, led by a General McInerney or a General Flynn or a General Berger take out Biden and Harris and re-install the real President: Trump? They have more than enough tactical capacity to do so and they do have both the moral and Constitutional authority. Biden and Harris were not elected. Theirs is a coup d'etat. Why are Biden and Harris even alive right now? Where is our military? Berger can talk nasty to Pelosi saying he won't take her orders, OK fine. Why hasn't he had her brought up on charges of treason under military justice and hanged at Leavenworth?

Regular citizens who are just getting by in life, unemployed in many cases and living on the edge of homelessness, are not armed or trained, (some are, but not by and large), and would need organization and strong leadership to effect a counter coup. Are folks willing to take up arms and rise up? Sure they are. But not willy-nilly only to get their asses killed for nothing. Unreasonable to expect otherwise. That's the job of a military that is supposed to protect us. Assymetric warfare is effective but a rag-tag bunch of folks with pistols and shot guns would be annihilated in a New York minute in a punk-ass uprising against the US military. Now, if groups within the military splintered off or had leadership from a General with guts, that's a different story.

Please share your thoughts on this.

Reactions: Atomicanon

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
Most are willing to fight from their mailbox, which is the line in the sand. An Army of one will fall quickly, the tallest nail gets the hammer.

The country is reaching the breakpoint, so either we stand or we fall. Most people still do not realize we are already at war.

I agree the military needs to do the heavy lifting, if not we have an uphill fight and it will only get worse.

Ammo shortage/weakens your enemy
Food shortage/ weakens your enemy
Pandemic/ weakens your enemy
Censorship/weakens your enemy
Draconian laws/weakens your enemy

We are at war. Pray you have the strength to face the adversity coming our way, pray for the Military to fulfill its constitutionally bound oath and duty to protect against enemies FOREIGN and DOMESTIC.

just my .02..... which is fiat currency so it means nothing

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
An Army of one will fall quickly

There is, of course, one exception:

chuck_norris.jpg

Reactions: Atomicanon

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat