How does the Time article help?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Tricia

Feb 5, 2021
The way I see this is, Trump is about to lay out the receipts, right? Time has already admitted it and to me, according to the left and Time, they were doing anything they could to save the Democracy. The end justifies everything they do. They admitted to everything, so any proof of fraud will be a moot point. Where am I missing it?

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
What democracy?

I heard the judge could make it so Trump and his lawyers can not show proof nor speak about election fraud. Think it was posted here. Not sure if the judge will do that or not. Just more smear bs. Trying to make Trump out to be the worst person ever so they can write it in the history books that Trump was a “bad” man for his people (americans,) like other historical figures that were “bad” for their people, despite The fact that they were great for their people, then to make it so future Americans will never want someone like Trump in office again. I assume. This is what history has shown.

Tricia

Feb 5, 2021
What democracy?

I heard the judge could make it so Trump and his lawyers can not show proof nor speak about election fraud. Think it was posted here. Not sure if the judge will do that or not. Just more smear bs. Trying to make Trump out to be the worst person ever so they can write it in the history books that Trump was a “bad” man for his people (americans,) like other historical figures that were “bad” for their people, despite The fact that they were great for their people, then to make it so future Americans will never want someone like Trump in office again. I assume. This is what history has shown.
What judge? I thought he was appearing before congress.

Tricia

Feb 5, 2021
What judge? I thought he was appearing before congress. Sorry for the duplicate, Also, if they accuse him of 'the big lie' he has free reign to prove fraud. Right? Oh, Democracy, was their word. I don't use it.

Reactions: The Patriot Hammer

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
What judge? I thought he was appearing before congress. Sorry for the duplicate, Also, if they accuse him of 'the big lie' he has free reign to prove fraud. Right? Oh, Democracy, was their word. I don't use it.
Oh that I did not know. Thought it was a judge. I guess if there is no judge then he can? Idk how all this works. It is all new to me, tbh.

T

The Patriot Hammer

Impeachment is a political process, NOT a legal process. Nothing matters -- not even constitutional rights.

Just like with the terms "racism" and "nationalism", LIBs have perverted impeachment too. It will no longer mean anything.

T

The Patriot Hammer

The way I see this is, Trump is about to lay out the receipts, right? Time has already admitted it and to me, according to the left and Time, they were doing anything they could to save the Democracy. The end justifies everything they do. They admitted to everything, so any proof of fraud will be a moot point. Where am I missing it?
I believe as you do. They have admitted the steal and tried to justify it as a "save."

JayJay3333

Jan 10, 2021
An interesting fact about the Time essay is that it doesn't mention international interference into our election which is the subject of a major portion of Absolute Proof - Mike Lindell Election Documentary. Is the cabal, as they call themselves, trying to divert from the possibility of that part of the election fraud?

Report Edit Delete

Reactions: LillyGrace777
T

The Patriot Hammer

No, they admitted the steal as an 'in your face, the coup is complete now" declaration. They are making fun of the 90 million (if the vote machine reprocessing estimates are right) and expect this to intimidate. It will only induce rage.
That too.

I would think that the admission is more important than their emotional motivation. :)

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
An interesting fact about the Time essay is that it doesn't mention international interference into our election which is the subject of a major portion of Absolute Proof - Mike Lindell Election Documentary. Is the cabal, as they call themselves, trying to divert from the possibility of that part of the election fraud?

Report Edit Delete
Time mag left out many convenient details. It’s a one sided, boast and gloat article that celebrates how they can destroy and interfere with our election process. Tons of manipulation with the narrative. They are an incredible bunch of criminals. They got away with it too 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
That too.

I would think that the admission is more important than their emotional motivation. :)
RIGHT. THEY FELT FORCED TO TALK ABOUT IT. THAT MEANS THEY ARE GETTING PRESSURE FROM PEOPLE THEY HOPED TO HAVE IN THE BAG. THE STEAL WAS SO OBVIOUS THERE MUST BE SOME EXPLANATION AS TO WHY IT HAPPENED. PROBLEM: THE EXPLANATION DOESN'T EXPLAIN. LIKE THE VILLAGE IN VIETNAM "WE HAD TO DESTROY IT TO SAVE IT." SUCH IS RATIONALISM.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
Time mag left out many convenient details. It’s a one sided, boast and gloat article that celebrates how they can destroy and interfere with our election process. Tons of manipulation with the narrative. They are an incredible bunch of criminals. They got away with it too 🤬🤬🤬🤬
SO FAR . . . IN REALITY NO ONE EVER GETS BY WITH ANYTHING . . . THEY JUST THINK THEY DO . . .

Reactions: LillyGrace777

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat