How Hospitals really killed Covid patients. You have NOT heard this. It’s NEW & important

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
I recorded this show last night but just watched it. MINDBOGGLING.

Shot Heard ‘Round the World Pt. 1 | Dr. Bryan Ardis
You can skip the 1st 4 minutes, This is about the death of his father in law (in the days before Covid). He relates the story of how the hospital killed his father in law and why. It tells how this technique that the hospital used was to eliminate a lawsuit from the patient if he lived (with testimony from Dr. Ardis who knew the truth).

Learn how Dr. Ardis found out how Fauci followed this same Black Widow protocol to kill (yes in full knowledge) Americans to push his Moderna royalty profits. The CDC earns money from their patent ownership, and they ‘push’ their own products. What a conflict of interest!

I know. You think you have heard it all. You have not. Listen to this story from a real Doctor who knew what was happening but was unable to save his father in law. But learning about vancomycin shutting down kidneys and how this and other fatal inducements devastated the nation when Covid came along. Instead of vancomycin you need a drug to let water out of your system which is not supplied. It’s a legal way to terminate patients,

Fauci has never treated a patient, yet he was directing hospitals on the correct protocol. And this nasty foolish protocol is still happening today.

Watch this and freak out like I did.

Part two of this interview is tonight as I write this (Wednesday 12-8-21). See Joni Lamb’s Table Talk on Daystar on cable for episode two --or see it on the web:

Last edited:

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
Part two of this interview
Part two is powerful also. Dr. Ardis has become an expert on 'preventing' Covid. He and Dr. Zelenko think alike.

Most important thing in this segment is how to tweak your medical 'diet' beyond just zinc and vitamin C with some inexpensive replacements for those who can not get or afford ivermectin. I benefited from this man's ongoing research.

I (as always) adjust my progress in keeping up with all the breaking news coming at us from all directions. It takes a bit of doing to find the time to separate the wheat from the chaff. Dr. Ardis is handing out the wheat.....

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021

You can skip the 1st 4 minutes, This is about the death of his father in law (in the days before Covid). He relates the story of how the hospital killed his father in law and why. It tells how this technique that the hospital used was to eliminate a lawsuit from the patient if he lived (with testimony from Dr. Ardis who knew the truth).

Learn how Dr. Ardis found out how Fauci followed this same Black Widow protocol to kill (yes in full knowledge) Americans to push his Moderna royalty profits. The CDC earns money from their patent ownership, and they ‘push’ their own products. What a conflict of interest!

I know. You think you have heard it all. You have not. Listen to this story from a real Doctor who knew what was happening but was unable to save his father in law. But learning about vancomycin shutting down kidneys and how this and other fatal inducements devastated the nation when Covid came along. Instead of vancomycin you need a drug to let water out of your system which is not supplied. It’s a legal way to terminate patients,

Fauci has never treated a patient, yet he was directing hospitals on the correct protocol. And this nasty foolish protocol is still happening today.

Part two of this interview is tonight as I write this (Wednesday 12-8-21). See Joni Lamb’s Table Talk on Daystar on cable for episode two --or see it on cable:

Hi Aubrey James,

Thanks for posting. Definitely worth the watch.

I strongly suggest Part II for the "Resources" info. Best to have all the necessary legal docs in order before a loved one is admitted to hospital for either emergency or elective surgery. This is especially important because unless you have a medical or legal degree you will most likely be dismissed unless you let them know ahead of time that you are totally on top of your oversight game.

I will also add that if the surgery is elective a long chat, or a series of long chats, with the "Concierge" ahead of the scheduled surgery to go over: actual procedure codes for the intended procedure, insurance contracted reimbursement rates, stipulation for generic meds when possible, requisite standard and optional protocols, routine medications and treatments, possible meds & treatments, anesthesiolgist(s) used by the hospital/surgeon and their costs, arrange for complete records to be picked up as soon as practicable after the procedure, and anything else that the "Concierge" would want to know ahead of time if .... (this is important) ...

his or her own mother was scheduled for the same procedure.

And, never, never leave a loved one is hospital without a nanny cam.

*** Edit: As well, make absolutely certain that you are listed on your loved one's HIPAA form as "exempted" and able to discuss all matters relating to your loved one's care, medical and financial.

Last edited:

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
I strongly suggest Part II for the "Resources" info.
FuriousPatriot. Great filling in the many blanks I left out. I sure hope everyone is aware you are just a piece of sick meat to most of these large hospitals when you check in. If you lay back and forget to get ready for a hospital visit your family and next of kin will be left in the dark and unable to act on your behalf. And you WILL be mistreated to a small or large degree.

This is not a ringing endorsement of higher health care by Dr. Ardis.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021

Part two of this interview is tonight as I write this (Wednesday 12-8-21). See Joni Lamb’s Table Talk on Daystar on cable for episode two --or see it on the web:

Good morning, Aubrey,
I think I will make time to view this both of these, as it might be a different version of what I already saw. I'm behind on my keeping up!!!! This is so helpful and you too, are doing great work. Very much appreciate. So a "legal way to terminate patients" falls right in line with "Mr. Globalist's plan for utopia..........

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Hi Aubrey James,

Thanks for posting. Definitely worth the watch.

I strongly suggest Part II for the "Resources" info. Best to have all the necessary legal docs in order before a loved one is admitted to hospital for either emergency or elective surgery. This is especially important because unless you have a medical or legal degree you will most likely be dismissed unless you let them know ahead of time that you are totally on top of your oversight game.

I will also add that if the surgery is elective a long chat, or a series of long chats, with the "Concierge" ahead of the scheduled surgery to go over: actual procedure codes for the intended procedure, insurance contracted reimbursement rates, stipulation for generic meds when possible, requisite standard and optional protocols, routine medications and treatments, possible meds & treatments, anesthesiolgist(s) used by the hospital/surgeon and their costs, arrange for complete records to be picked up as soon as practicable after the procedure, and anything else that the "Concierge" would want to know ahead of time if .... (this is important) ...

his or her own mother was scheduled for the same procedure.

And, never, never leave a loved one is hospital without a nanny cam.

*** Edit: As well, make absolutely certain that you are listed on your loved one's HIPAA form as "exempted" and able to discuss all matters relating to your loved one's care, medical and financial.
Good morning FuriousPatriot,
Excellent advice, thank you for this guideline.

Last edited:

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
OK. 2 new things to point out from Dr. Ardis. (‘Live’ below means ‘viable’ since viruses are not really ‘alive’ in the scientific sense.)

It’s a good idea to give you a history of why viral shedding came about as an ‘art’ and how it has now become a ‘strategy’ for evil ends. You need to understand what shedding is.

Many years ago Big Pharma figured out how to turn OFF the transmissibility of viruses through vaccinations. But they reached a point where they could vaccinate one household member with ‘live but weakened’ polio virus and through ‘shedding’ this patient would vaccinate the entire family and people in contact with the shot patient. The assumption was so far so good. In the name of science this was deemed a good thing. I would assume mature posters on this forum will have memories of this in their generation. This technique was carried forward into live FLU viruses. The cases of children who became autistic (who were never vaccinated) started to make sense, as RFK Jr got lit up about as he investigated 'live' viruses.

Despite denials it was shown many times people contracted live viruses from the inoculated and died. I cite the following so you can have a recent 2017 reference:

Safety of Influenza Vaccines – Safety of Inactivated Influenza Vaccines (IIVs)". www.cdc.gov. 24 August 2017. Retrieved 3 February 2021.

A study of 345 participants aged 5–49 years who received the live influenza virus vaccine LAIV3, and for whom shedding was assessed by viral culture of nasal swabs (daily for days 1–7 post vaccination, every other day for days 9 through 25, and on day 28) indicated that 30 percent had detectable virus in nasal secretions obtained by nasal swabbing. In an open-label study of 200 children aged 6–59 months who received a single dose of LAIV3, shedding of low titers of at least one vaccine virus was detected on culture in 79 percent of children and was more common among the younger recipients.’

In other words, take shedding seriously. Complicating things,, who ever dreamed they would want to turn the transmissibility of viruses back ON?

In these Covid times lab work has seemingly been retrograded so this shedding is NOT at very low perceptible levels anymore. The obvious conjecture (in light of everything Fauci has been up to) is that the vaccine itself has become a delivery method of spreading Covid to induce people to fear the virus and get the vaccine, A vicious circle indeed.

Second, Dr. Ardis says there is NO GOOD TEST for Covid 19 on purpose. The reason the Covid test is 'broad’ because it cannot actually distinguish between flu, viral pneumonia, and Covid is by design. Once again this serves the purposes of the CDC. If you fail the test you are expected to be pronounced to have Covid. That is why cases of the Flu have dropped off the map. Dr. Ardis says “This whole last year and a half the CDC have been incentivizing hospitals .... with a 20% bonus payout if you’ll just pick Covid over flu in your diagnosis.”

Hospitals caving to this is not routine, it’s complete. Of course, they can always give you a specialized Flu test and diagnose you with that. The Flu vaccine is specific. But hey, why make you take & pay for 2 tests? That way they claim they're looking out for your best interests....

Last edited:

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
Of course, they can always give you a specialized Flu test and diagnose you with that. The Flu vaccine is specific.
Get a load of this. A medical associate I know in Chattanooga, Tn was today discussing the above material from my post with me (at my instigation). She related to me when she became sick with flu-like symptoms the hospital gave her the expensive Reverse Transcription-Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) which I looked up later. It is a molecular assays used to pinpoint the presence of influenza viral RNA or nucleic acids in respiratory specimens with very high sensitivity and specificity. She was also tested for Covid.

Here's the kicker showing Dr. Ardis is right. Both tests came back positive. The flu test showed that was what she had. The Covid test (which cannot distinguish between flu, viral pneumonia and Covid) also came back positive. On her hospital records, the diagnosis was COVID, not flu.

She did not even blink, because she said we need to know who really has the flu, because we need to shelter staff from each other and also need to know who needs specific flu treatment. Covid? Covid is not much of a concern anymore. It's still a break to get to shelter, but it's basically go home and wait it out with self-monitoring. What I was after was the payout info. Everybody is diagnosed with Covid, never the flu.

Also Dr. Ardis said:

ARTEMISININ

is the name of the ivermectin replacement of 2nd choice. It is over the counter, and thus a legal supplement you can take along with your quercetin, zinc, vit C, + D3, etc.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
So Aubrey, you are still looking at covid tests as diagnostic tools rather than surveillance tools.

Samples are taken from individuals, but the tests are run in batches. Say you have 100 people, 2 swabs per. Each sample is divided into 4 smaller samples.

You batch all 100 of sample #1, and run the test. If it's positive, someone has been exposed. If it's negative, you have excluded 100 people in a single run. Let's say it was positive. There is at least one person in there who has been exposed.
Now you run two batches of 50 using sample 2. Let's say they are both positive. Okay, there are at least 2 people that have been exposed. Split them again.
4 tests of 25 ea. using sample 3, two are positive and two are negative. We just excluded 50 people.
4 tests of 12 or 13 ea, we exclude some more negatives. Split them again.
Maybe the next run is 3 samples of 6, etc.

You do this until you isolate the positive samples, and you have tested 100 people. But you have only consumed the reagent and the machine time for maybe 20 runs. That's how it's done in the lab. The positives are identified, and the people may or may not be infected- that's up to the clinical diagnosis to determine.

The PCR tests are specific to the genetic sequence that the test designers pick. There are lots of different PCR tests- they don't all look for the same gene sequences. The UW designed a test in the very beginning- It looked for 2 COV2-exclusive gene sequences, and one that is shared by common coronaviruses that are not covid. A positive result was the 2 COV2 genes are present and the other one is absent. Any other result was either negative or indeterminate, depending.

A person can have the flu and covid at the same time- that doesn't violate any laws of nature. The covid test is not designed to exclude other viruses, it's only designed to detect covid- it tells you yes, no, or maybe...

Last edited:

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
Also Dr. Ardis said:

ARTEMISININ

is the name of the ivermectin replacement of 2nd choice. It is over the counter, and thus a legal supplement you can take along with your quercetin, zinc, vit C, + D3, etc.

Artemisinin is a Chinese herb otherwise known as Sweet Wormwood. It is a good alternative to Ivermectin. Just like Ivermectin, it is an anti-parasitic used to treat malaria.

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
"Detection of viral RNA may not indicate the presence of infectious virus or that 2019-nCoV is the causative agent for clinical symptoms."

"This test cannot rule out diseases caused by other bacterial or viral pathogens".

https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download

Page 39

RayRed

Oct 31, 2021

https://www.christianitydaily.com/a...illing-patients-pulmonary-nurse-testifies.htm Thank you for posting this, the change in protocol, the change in how to code deaths on death certificates are important to understand, along with the misuse of the pcr tests causing false positives. Dr. Ardis is a hero! Glen Beck's 2 hours presentation goes inton how this all ties together with Faucci.

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
Good morning FuriousPatriot,
Excellent advise, thank you for this guideline.
Thanks, Scout9. Not only have I advised as much, professionally, but I have personally held a hospital to account (literally) re: a surgery my spouse had a few years ago. I premised every discussion with: "Wouldn't you want to know ...." and "How would you educate yourself if your own Mother or child had to have this surgery?" My early T crossing and I dotting saved us over $7K in anethesia charges, alone! And, I was able to apply knowledge of a drug therapy used during the surgery to correct a treatment course after the surgery that greatly benefited my spouses recovery.

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
Good morning, Aubrey,
I think I will make time to view this both of these, as it might be a different version of what I already saw. I'm behind on my keeping up!!!! This is so helpful and you too, are doing great work. Very much appreciate. So a "legal way to terminate patients" falls right in line with "Mr. Globalist's plan for utopia..........
I absolutely love this post, Scout9! You took the time to acknowledge another's contribution without necessarily endorsing, yet still respecting another's time and effort in sharing what they believe to be relevant, helpful info. You left open the ability to assess the info and perhaps chime in later with construction or correction.

This is a pristine example of what 'our side' needs to be doing to prepare for the battles that lie ahead.

Thank you!

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
OK. 2 new things to point out from Dr. Ardis. (‘Live’ below means ‘viable’ since viruses are not really ‘alive’ in the scientific sense.)

It’s a good idea to give you a history of why viral shedding came about as an ‘art’ and how it has now become a ‘strategy’ for evil ends. You need to understand what shedding is.

Many years ago Big Pharma figured out how to turn OFF the transmissibility of viruses through vaccinations. But they reached a point where they could vaccinate one household member with ‘live but weakened’ polio virus and through ‘shedding’ this patient would vaccinate the entire family and people in contact with the shot patient. The assumption was so far so good. In the name of science this was deemed a good thing. I would assume mature posters on this forum will have memories of this in their generation. This technique was carried forward into live FLU viruses. The cases of autistic children who were never vacinnated started to make sense, as RFK Jr got lit up about as he investigated 'live' viruses.

Despite denials it was shown many times people contracted live viruses from the inoculated and died. I cite the following so you can have a recent 2017 reference:

Safety of Influenza Vaccines – Safety of Inactivated Influenza Vaccines (IIVs)". www.cdc.gov. 24 August 2017. Retrieved 3 February 2021.

A study of 345 participants aged 5–49 years who received the live influenza virus vaccine LAIV3, and for whom shedding was assessed by viral culture of nasal swabs (daily for days 1–7 post vaccination, every other day for days 9 through 25, and on day 28) indicated that 30 percent had detectable virus in nasal secretions obtained by nasal swabbing. In an open-label study of 200 children aged 6–59 months who received a single dose of LAIV3, shedding of low titers of at least one vaccine virus was detected on culture in 79 percent of children and was more common among the younger recipients.’

In other words, take shedding seriously. Complicating things,, who ever dreamed they would want to turn the transmissibility of viruses back ON?

In these Covid times lab work has seemingly been retrograded so this shedding is NOT at very low perceptible levels anymore. The obvious conjecture (in light of everything Fauci has been up to) is that the vaccine itself has become a delivery method of spreading Covid to induce people to fear the virus and get the vaccine, A vicious circle indeed.

Second, Dr. Ardis says there is NO GOOD TEST for Covid 19 on purpose. The reason the Covid test is 'broad’ because it cannot actually distinguish between flu, viral pneumonia, and Covid is by design. Once again this serves the purposes of the CDC. If you fail the test you are expected to be pronounced to have Covid. That is why cases of the Flu have dropped off the map. Dr. Ardis says “This whole last year and a half the CDC have been incentivizing hospitals .... with a 20% bonus payout if you’ll just pick Covid over flu in your diagnosis.”

Hospitals caving to this is not routine, it’s complete. Of course, they can always give you a specialized Flu test and diagnose you with that. The Flu vaccine is specific. But hey, why make you take & pay for 2 tests? That way they claim they're looking out for your best interests....
Holy cow, Aubrey James ... there is so much to unpack in this post, and much to investigate.

Will you please share exactly which sites you garnered this additional info from?

Thanks so much.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
I'll put my 2c in on the "turning off the viruses" thing. This is not about the vaccine, it's about the virus.

Antigenic Drift.

Some viruses can be eradicated by vaccinations because they don't change. The immunity is durable and the virus runs out of hosts. Measles, Smallpox, Polio, etc. One vaccine lasts a lifetime.

Other viruses like corona and influenza are always mutating. The first time your immune system sees a new pathogen, it imprints to that pathogen, and those are the antibodies you will make from now on. Those antibodies may not not bind well to the mutated virus, so the defenses are not as good.

That's why the annual flu shots, and the constant stream of corona boosters. They're chasing a moving target.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
Holy cow, Aubrey James ... there is so much to unpack in this post, and much to investigate.

Will you please share exactly which sites you garnered this additional info from?

Thanks so much.
Thanks FuriousPatriot. I think it's around 15 minutes in where Dr. Ardis talks about shedding. Don't ignore comments from the other male guest Dr. Paul Alexander. The material on the broadness of the covid vaccine test begins at 21:20.

Shot Heard ‘Round the World Pt. 3 | Dr. Paul Alexander​

Last edited:
Reactions: Scout9

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
That's why the annual flu shots, and the constant stream of corona boosters.
Highsea. All true facts you have presented. I certainly just saw this in that Milken video that you asked me to watch. And I knew this from other sources about antigenic drift.

However, I think it's more a cover story used by Big Pharma to get people to keep taking the same fricking booster. It is not being 'updated' to include new varients like Omicron. Omicron is just too 'new' to have a specific antigen that identifies it to confer an immune response. In other words, the virus may be mutating, but the Moderna etc vaccines are not. It's the same old jab. IMHO

Reactions: Scout9

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
However, I think it's more a cover story used by Big Pharma to get people to keep taking the same fricking booster. It is not being 'updated' to include new varients like Omicron. Omicron is just too 'new' to have a specific antigen that identifies it to confer an immune response. In other words, the virus may be mutating, but the Moderna etc vaccines are not. It's the same old jab. IMHO
They just don't know what to do. It's just not working out like they hoped. Once you get the shot, that's the imprint. That's your primary response from now on. A second jab just boosts the same antibodies you made the first time.

If you get an omicron specific boost, your primary immune response is still the imprinted antibodies. You will get some of the omicron antibodies, but they will be fewer than the alphas.

In my uneducated opinion, a mild case of omicron treated with a sensible therapy would be the easiest way to a broad and durable immunity. Best to start clean, no vax before the first infection.

Almost be worth it to take a weakened omicron and intentionally get sick for a couple days.

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
"Immune responses to other human coronaviruses, which mostly only cause harmless colds, also provide some protection against SARS-CoV-2. This cross-reactive immune response is an important piece of the puzzle of how to achieve comprehensive coronavirus immunity, researchers have shown."

"Our study shows that a strong antibody response to human coronaviruses increases the level of antibodies against SARS-CoV-2. So someone who has gained immunity to harmless coronaviruses is therefore also better protected against severe SARS-CoV-2 infections."

"Last year, researchers from Charité and the MPIMG made a surprising discovery. They were the first to report that individuals with no prior exposure to SARS-CoV-2 nonetheless had immunological memory cells capable of recognizing this novel virus. The researchers concluded that these 'T helper cells' must have been generated to deal with mostly harmless common cold coronaviruses and that, thanks to the structural similarities between coronaviruses (in particular the characteristic spike protein found on their outer surface), these T helper cells will also attack the novel coronavirus. This 'cross reactivity' hypothesis has since been confirmed by a range of studies."

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat