How many filthy rich black supremists were at the superbowl..they dont look like their struggling to me...poor me poor me

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Sports should be about sports not politics. I did not watch it, don't know who won, don't care.

ScAnDaLoUs

Feb 6, 2021
🤬🤬👎👎 you've GOT to be kidding me!! 🤧 Now to find out how many pd $100 to sit their happy a$$ photo in the stands. scuze my french😎

Reactions: Lady Patriot

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Sports should be about sports not politics. I did not watch it, don't know who won, don't care.
13% of americans are black..the % of blacks to whites earning millions in sport and movies is more than 13% by far..that tells me they get it pretty godd....As soon as a black person brings the race card into sport, you lose me, sport of which pays them millions of dollars, and if the white people didnt start the sport and give them the opportunity to have a great life, they would be back in the slums or on the land...they have no respect for what they have been provided..getting down on 1 knee was the end for me...disavowing your anthem...Im Aussie the Abo`s BLM movement do the same here...cant watch my footy without an aborigine saying something or crying poor me poor me, you dont understand our culture...BS...we even design the jerseys in their art form now...we pay for ALL aborigine sport at all levels through to world cups...ive represented my country over 40 yrs in sport...ive had to pay my whole way, sometimes having to miss out because of money.....the blacks never not once have to say no because our taxpayer dollars pay for everything...they dont respect that..they pick and choose what they do, pull out of teams at the last minute are non committed and have become lazy in nature...self righteous and elitest....they are spoilt ungrateful children....The blacks have just as much opportunity everywhere to make a good life....if they end up in gangs and slums, or killed by a cop thats their problem, they created it....rant over..lol

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
DIDN'T WATCH....didn't CARE to watch....especially knowing there would be "kneeling" and disrespect for the National Anthem and our military! And as for the halftime "show"....the real "telling" was in how many previous ADVERTISERS PULLED THEIR ADS from this year's bowl game.

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
DIDN'T WATCH....didn't CARE to watch....especially knowing there would be "kneeling" and disrespect for the National Anthem and our military! And as for the halftime "show"....the real "telling" was in how many previous ADVERTISERS PULLED THEIR ADS from this year's bowl game.
Agree....makes me sick to hear their, cry poor me, poor me...im making millions but im disadvantaged...poor me, poor me...hate it...my mother used to say...dont bite the hand that feeds you....and my dad said...remember who gave you the opportunities...

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat