HOW MANY KNOW GEORGE SOROS IS DEEPLY EMBEDDED IN OUR MILITARY...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Former undersecretaries of Defense working for Soros' Pegasus Capital Advisors...insinuating a myriad of Soros entities into the very heart of our defense infrastructure...and reaping billions in the process

https://sldinfo.com/2010/10/delivering-energy-at-the-tip-of-the-spear-part-three/

http://www.sldinfo.com/the-honorable-bill-anderson/

While I would certainly never question the motivation of Mr. Anderson, however, I do see a huge potential problem with the conflicts if Soros' multiple and broad global reach upon our supply chain as Mr. Anderson alludes to. With the massive conventional military buildup by the Chinese and a resurgent Soviet regime.... multiple voices creating defense policy that creates inherently incompatible logistics and supply systems throughout our military is a prescription for a massive and decisive defeat at the hands of a conventional military supplied with our own stolen equipment obtained through an illicit globalist supply chain…which Mr. Soros may well control through other entities.

V

VAQ_Attack

There are many concerns along these lines in regard to our Military. Here's two that caught my eye.

OUTSTANDING piece below by Carlson who exposed Biden's WOKE Military especially his Political Secretary of NO DEFENSE who should be keelhauled for his destruction of our Military!

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-biden-pentagon-military-wokeness-lloyd-austin

Tucker Carlson Tells the Pentagon That Treating Him as an Enemy Sounds Like a Pretty Good Deal​

Delta Special Forces Lt. Col Has A Message For Space Commander​

David Harris Jr. Media received this statement personally from Tiegs in reaction “drama TV” video. The following is unedited and in full:​

A friend of mine asked me if I had any opinion or comment on the latest “Drama TV” where Master Gunnery Sergeant Scott Stalker, who is command senior enlisted leader of the US Space Command, took Tucker Carlson to the task.

Here are two comments.

First, I am not a fan of using logical fallacies to make your point.

Senior Enlisted Advisor (SEA) Stalker fell victim to the credentials fallacy. This is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone dismisses an argument simply because the person who made that argument doesn’t have formal credentials in the field being discussed or doesn’t have credentials that are viewed as sufficient.

It can also be called the Appeals to accomplishment fallacy. This is a logical fallacy wherein Person A challenges a thesis put forward by Person B because Person B has not accomplished similar feats or accomplished as many feats as Person A.

Now here is what I really find ironic. SEA Stalker is a key leader at US Space Command. What do you think Marine Master Gunnery Sergeant Stalker knows about space?

Here is Space Command’s mission statement- United States Space Command (USSPACECOM) conducts operations in, from, and to space to deter conflict, and if necessary, defeat aggression, deliver space combat power for the Joint/Combined force, and defend U.S. vital interests with allies and partners.

I could totally be wrong, but I would bet good money that SEA Stalker is not in his position of influence and leadership because he is an expert on space.

Tucker Carlson is not in his position of influence and leadership because he is an expert on women in the military. Tucker is an expert on recognizing politics and wokeness as it rides roughshod over practical truths.

Second, I enlisted in the US military and spent five years as an enlisted soldier before getting commissioned as an officer. I was always wary of becoming an officer that was overly concerned with the politics of something versus if it is the right thing to do or not. And by right thing, I do not mean the socially acceptable thing but the right thing for us to win our nations wars.

At every level of command in the military is a command team- a pairing of an officer with a Non- Commissioned Officer (NCO) also called the Senior Enlisted Advisor (SEA). The fail safe is supposed to be that the NCO / SEA firmly stands outside of politics and wokeness and speaks the truth that is necessary to keep our forces truly ready to win on the battlefield.

Unfortunately, as we have continued to “professionalize” the NCO corps and increasingly promote SEAs because of their commitment to walking the party line, we’ve lost the last voice of reason empowered to throw down the bullshit flag when it is warranted.

When Tucker threw down the B.S. flag, SEA Stalker quickly felt the need to stomp on it and offer some gesticulating distraction as if to say-” nothing to see here.”

If you listen to his argument, I believe he blatantly betrays the truth. He cites the decision was based on “medical professionals, commanders and civilian leadership”. During my service in the military, “medical professionals” did not drive command decisions. Warfighting is inherently an unhealthy business. He also flatly states that “civilian leadership” influenced the decision. Here is where the truth sits.

Woke civilian leaders aka politicians are behind this decision not military commanders.

When our military commanders don’t stand up for what they know is necessary to win wars, they willingly play only a supporting role to “medical professionals” and politicians. They willingly abdicate the leadership and representation our service members deserve.

This drama is another example of our military leaders, our non- commissioned officers as our last line of defense, abdicating their responsibility and getting in line behind the woke.

Of course we respect all of the women that serve in the military, of course we want to maximize the talents of all Americans that want to serve, to imply something different is disingenuous.

I take absolutely no pleasure in saying- maybe we should pay more attention on how to win our Nation’s wars instead of bowing to the woke left. I spent the better part of my adult life-fighting in wars that we never had the unity or commitment of both parties to actually win.

Very Respectfully,

Jeff

Jeff Tiegs

Chief Operating Officer

All Things Possible Ministries

Last edited by a moderator:

Angryhotdog

Feb 6, 2021
Southern GA
There are many concerns along these lines in regard to our Military. Here's two that caught my eye.

OUTSTANDING piece below by Carlson who exposed Biden's WOKE Military especially his Political Secretary of NO DEFENSE who should be keelhauled for his destruction of our Military!

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-biden-pentagon-military-wokeness-lloyd-austin

Tucker Carlson Tells the Pentagon That Treating Him as an Enemy Sounds Like a Pretty Good Deal​

Until Tucker leaves fox, I call this publicity stunt to try to get viewers back. Newsmax is the same owned by Clinton Donors

DWB

Jan 9, 2021
Former undersecretaries of Defense working for Soros' Pegasus Capital Advisors...insinuating a myriad of Soros entities into the very heart of our defense infrastructure...and reaping billions in the process

https://sldinfo.com/2010/10/delivering-energy-at-the-tip-of-the-spear-part-three/

While I would certainly never question the motivation of Mr. Anderson, however, I do see a huge potential problem with the conflicts if Soros' multiple and broad global reach upon our supply chain as Mr. Anderson alludes to. With the massive conventional military buildup by the Chinese and a resurgent Soviet regime.... multiple voices creating defense policy that creates inherently incompatible logistics and supply systems throughout our military is a prescription for a massive and decisive defeat at the hands of a conventional military supplied with our own stolen equipment obtained through an illicit globalist supply chain…which Mr. Soros may well control through other entities.
Soros needs to be taken care of once and for all !

Angryhotdog

Feb 6, 2021
Southern GA
For Military Families like mine with members at the tip of the spear in Harm's way, what you're calling a "publicity stunt" we call the pure unadulterated truth!
I served 20 years in the army they have Pregnancy Uniforms. Some duty locations such as Korea may not have enough of them due to number of women getting pregnant (some on purpose to leave South Korea early).

Maybe my attention wasn’t clear in my previous post Tucker is picking this fight, not voter fraud to try to win back those of us that left Fox.

scttmllr3

Feb 27, 2021
If you are trying to destroy America’s institutions which I would argue is actively being done, the military was one of the last that most Americans still trusted and approved of. This, it would seem is just another step in the “long March”.

V

VAQ_Attack

I served 20 years in the army they have Pregnancy Uniforms. Some duty locations such as Korea may not have enough of them due to number of women getting pregnant (some on purpose to leave South Korea early).

Maybe my attention wasn’t clear in my previous post Tucker is picking this fight, not voter fraud to try to win back those of us that left Fox.
Thank you for your Service. I'm a Vietnam War Navy Security Group Command Vet 1968-72 doing Fleet support for all the Military in that theater and around the world. In WWII, my father was in the Army Air Corps defending the Aleutian Islands from the Japanese feint at the time of the Battle of Midway. Had two Uncles serving in the 4th and 5th Marine Amphibious Divisions on the hell that was Saipan and Iwo Jima, one was shot up so bad that he was in and out of VA hospitals the rest of his life. Another Uncle served in the Army in the Philippines, During Korea, had Uncles serving in the Air Force and on a Navy Carrier. Youngest son now flies in a Navy Jet Squadron seeing service with the 5th Fleet Central Command at the HQ of the Air War, recently returned from a long deployment in the Persian Gulf, and now working up to join the 7th Fleet to counter the CCP threat. And I can tell you unequivocally that my WWII, Korea Military Family, all of whom have passed on now, would have been appalled at what's happening to our Military today where PATRIOTS are being discouraged due to the WOKE CRAP coming from the Traitorous Biden Administration resulting in the tanking of the Morale of our Forces which I have on good authority. How the hell do you win Wars when the emphasis is not doing so in favor of PC gone insane by politically purging PATRIOTS from the Armed Forces due to the delusions of Austin where the priority is turning our Military into Lab Rats for morally bankrupt social engineering experiments?

Listening to War Room Now. Bannon reports that orders have been given to CCP Military to prepare for War with the annexing of Taiwan being the mission! Bannon went on to say that there was a PATHETIC report in the Washington Compost, per Blnken and Austin that was shameful in basically putting out the welcome mat for the CCP to do this, as I saw it. Bannon asks, why would you go to the serial sociopathic lying Compost? They're going to Alaska to talk to CCP Cutthroats, Bannon calls them what they are, GANGSTERS, who will have them for lunch. Steve Mosher reporting on the outstanding two part Weekend War Room on the CCP says that he hopes "They don't give Alaska to China!"

AXIOM: Weakness invites War! Weakness regarding our Military is what the Obamunists are all about! The Professional Globalist War Mongers don't care. They're in it for profit in financing both sides - the lives of our Military be DAMNED!

Last edited by a moderator:

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Btw Tucker Carlson is a billionaire. Fox and anyone on there or any msm news network is never to be trusted. They are told what to say to you to get ratings and brainwash you. Turn The TV OFF FOR ONCE.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Taiwan is well prepared, of course, and from what I've read they could defeat China pretty easily. Moreover, that means World War III, and even if Neville Biden doesn't want to get involved against his owners in Beijing, eventually we will get sucked in, just like WW II.

China is cruising for a bruising. It's time to go nuclear. Us or them. Time to put them back in their place and time to avenge the souls of over a half million Americans they killed.

Reactions: Wolfmannz

JanetMtheTXlady

Feb 26, 2021

Same old question arises! What hasn't Soros been arrested for subversion? He's done this to other countries! What gives?

Reactions: Wolfmannz

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
pray against the JUdas Spirit.
when Hilljezabillary was running, we prayed against the jezabel spirit, and she lost.
when judas/judge pence and judas/judge roberts made their rulings, we should have started binding the spirit of Judas.
Soros is a judas as well...sold out millions of jews to hitler (though he is a jew), sold them out to make money, and save his own sorry ass.
same thing roberts and pence just did.

what we can not do in the natural, we can easily ask the One to do it, who CAN do it. BUT, didn't He transfer that power to those with His spirit?
"whatsoever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, whatsoever you loose shall be loosed."
that power was not to peter alone, as all apostles began doing just that. Apostles, disciples, simply means follower, at whatever level the call to prayer remains the same for EVERY believer, and ONLY believers can accomplish it, as faithless petitions avail little, but the prayers of the righteous availeth much.
we need to bind the Judas spirit, and loose the Woken.

MEN, use your faith, apply it! Believe you shall have what you ask for, and it shall be done for you.
WOMEN, use your persistence in prayer. Even a wicked judge will give you what you want if you persist.
and what do we want?
Justice, truth, and the original, honest, God-fearing, American WAY. The WAY was spoken eveil of, and we all moved here, but our enemies did as well,,,and said "we will use your own laws against you"...and they have, and will continue to do so.

only 2 reasons why things don't change when we pray, we ask not, we ask amiss...or for scripture to be fulfilled.
when we ask, we must believe, and be asking for love's sake, not selfishly. FAST, PRAY, Humble yourselves.

The LOrd is coming soon, brother against brother etc. the KIngs of north and east coming against Israel. Marching into the middle east to "take a spoil." All nations against Israel. A half a billion man army marching in to take over. A system of moneyless transfers without which one cannot buy or sell, a dry basin upon which the army can march across the desert. ALL prophesies, all in place.
Hilljezbillary and BarelySaneOmama destabilized the entire region, to prepare the way for the king of the east (persia/china) etc. to come.

If we are watching the stage being set, how long until the performance??

How many of your children know Christ, your friends, your neighbors?

I'm not mad anymore about the bloodless coup that just took place, I'm mad that salvation and redemption are not being preached and shouted across this land. Are we going to see our loved ones go into perdition because we were more worried about an election than about what it all means.

open the eyes and ears dear Lord, let them who have ears to hear , hear, let those who have eyes to see, SEE.

where is our oil people, where is our true oil? OK,,,,now where is your lamp....and your wedding garment???

Learn to network, learn from network, the devil already has, so what's our excuse.
get mad as hell, and don't take it anymore,
or do.

our choice.

Reactions: jon forte

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
you are all missing the obvious: Soros, it would be laughable were it not so diabolical.

we can find a guy hiding in a hole in the middle of a desert....or in a complex in pakiville....but can't get george soros?

wrong

the right answer is that the same Nazi oligarchy that tried to get the world under control 70 years ago, finally has done it, with the help of all their old Nazi friends, and some new ones aka cheneys/clintons of the world..

we just had a bloodless coup and yet???

so, welcome to the 4th Reich freedom lover. Soros arrested, yeah right. Thats like expecting Adolf to arrest Goebbels...not gonna happen. The french used the guillotine, maybe they were on to something.

start sewing on your stars.

Reactions: jon forte

Patriot Lindell

Jan 2, 2021

We better build more nujes and go back to protectionism.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat