HR1 IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021
Do not infringe on our rights. It is clear. Why can I see it, yet you who should be educated in our Constitution, cannot? If you are writing bills, you should know the Constitution of our Country, problem is most of you do not know. You only want to test us and grab more power to see what you can get away with. Remember, you work for us, you are not the privileged few, we are the powerful majority and we do not accept this. Your days are numbered. Get your passports ready because you’re going to need them.

Reactions: NvEric

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Do not infringe on our rights. It is clear. Why can I see it, yet you who should be educated in our Constitution, cannot? If you are writing bills, you should know the Constitution of our Country, problem is most of you do not know. You only want to test us and grab more power to see what you can get away with. Remember, you work for us, you are not the privileged few, we are the powerful majority and we do not accept this. Your days are numbered. Get your passports ready because you’re going to need them.

This is a focal point issue - Thank You

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat