HUGE WIN FOR LOUISIANA: Combined voices CALLING & CALLING worked - stopped $100m investment into voting machines

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Good.

One of the things we've learned from this election is that everything we have been told in the past was a lie. No part of the voting system connected to the Internet? BS.

I look at the network architecture of these Dominion systems, and it just blows my mind how poorly designed and executed these systems are.

The tabulation servers are running Windows 7- insecure, unpatched, and unsupported operating system.
The local tabulators have wireless modems inside, so anyone who has the number can just remote right in.
Dominion made at least 2 (that we know of) "push" updates to the tabulators right before or even during the counting. That is totally illegal.
The master tabulators and election servers are connected through a VPN, which means those machines have to be connected to the Internet when the election is in progress.
The hardware is all low-grade consumer quality crap. Cheap plastic machines and cheezy folding bins for ballots, and no real security there either.
Memory cards that can only hold 10K ballots, and have to be swapped out during the counting.
There's no encryption anywhere outside the VPN traffic. The data on the servers and logs is plain text, completely unprotrectred from manipulation and deletion.

I have several CNC machines in my shop, they are infinitely more robust than any of this election hardware. They run embedded systems on dedicated industrial PLC;s. They run for decades with 100% reliability and consistency. They survive in Industrial settings and almost never have a hardware failure.

The software is way more complex than anything you would need to run an election, and it's bulletproof.. They all have physical key switches on the control panel to lock the memory. Load the program, lock the edit key, and no one can change anything without the key.

This is all simple and basic stuff, but somehow we put billions into our election infrastructure and we buy outdated cheap crap hardware and buggy and insecure operating systems and software.

A bunch of consumer grade, throwaway systems that are junk when they are brand new. It makes me crazy to think about it. At least Dominion's name has been dragged through the muck, hopefully they won't be selling any more of their crap systems...

Last edited:

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Good.

One of the things we've learned from this election is that everything we have been told in the past was a lie. No part of the voting system connected to the Internet? BS.

I look at the network architecture of these Dominion systems, and it just blows my mind how poorly designed and executed these systems are.

The tabulation servers are running Windows 7- insecure, unpatched, and unsupported operating system.
The local tabulators have wireless modems inside, so anyone who has the number can just remote right in.
Dominion made at least 2 (that we know of) "push" updates to the tabulators right before or even during the counting. That is totally illegal.
The master tabulators and election servers are connected through a VPN, which means those machines have to be connected to the Internet when the election is in progress.
The hardware is all low-grade consumer quality crap. Cheap plastic machines and cheezy folding bins for ballots, and no real security there either.
Memory cards that can only hold 10K ballots, and have to be swapped out during the counting.
There's no encryption anywhere outside the VPN traffic. The data on the servers and logs is plain text, completely unprotrectred from manipulation and deletion.

I have several CNC machines in my shop, they are infinitely more robust than any of this election hardware. They run embedded systems on dedicated industrial PLC;s. They run for decades with 100% reliability and consistency. They survive in Industrial settings and almost never have a hardware failure.

The software is way more complex than anything you would need to run an election, and it's bulletproof.. They all have physical key switches on the control panel to lock the memory. Load the program, lock the edit key, and no one can change anything without the key.

This is all simple and basic stuff, but somehow we put billions into our election infrastructure and we buy outdated cheap crap hardware and buggy and insecure operating systems and software.

A bunch of consumer grade, throwaway systems that are junk when they are brand new. It makes me crazy to think about it. At least Dominion's name has been dragged through the muck, hopefully they won't be selling any more of their crap systems...
Clearly you have some savvy on tech stuff...great analysis...our only addition would be that OBAMACARE was a total mess as well...so looks like the same folks who got rich peddling Dominion systems, etc....are the same folks that continued to run the ruse....IDIOTS NEVER LEARN it seems...and, in the end, they always get caught by their short-comings...LOL

Reactions: Scout

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai of MIT, the inventor of email, did a statistical analysis of voting integrity in Michigan during a video livestream presentation. Dr. Shyiva demonstrated statistically how an algorithm took about 60,000 votes away from President Trump and gave them to Joe Biden in Oakland County, Michigan during the course of election day. He demonstrated the same pattern in Macomb County.

The slope of linear decline of Trump votes hour-by-hour in Oakland, Macomb, and Kent County, Michigan, was the same in predominantly Republican precincts. The public data reveal algorithm-manipulated tampering to transfer Trump votes from Republicans to Biden.

"The United States voting systems, the inputs and the outputs, are unverifiable," says Dr. Shiva, as many jurisdictions don't verify if a real person legally voted (no voter ID), and if the real votes were indeed tabulated truthfully (ballots or images are not preserved).

In violation of federal law concerning candidates for federal office, Massachusetts destroys ballots and images on election day, Dr. Shiva says.

Shiva says he was banned from Twitter for saying this, even though he had it confirmed by the Massachusetts secretary of state.

Dominion voting systems is set up to make it easy to change & delete results. A Resistance member with administrator access in a warehouse full of machines can enter whatever result, and delete previous results.

Reactions: Scout

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat