HUGE WIN For Sidney Powell and Lin Wood…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) is set to hear a number of high-profile election fraud cases.

The SCOTUS is now scheduled to consider the voter fraud cases for Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Georgia on February 19, 2021.Justices will hear the cases that allege widespread fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

Among those to be heard are Republican Rep. Mike Kelly’s Pennsylvania election case, pro-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell’s Michigan election case, and attorney Lin Wood’s Georgia election case.

FULL STORY:

Drain the Swamp

Feb 12, 2021
I do not have a lot of faith in Justice Roberts, unfortunately. Many of Justice Roberts rulings lately have been quite troubling to say the least. Roberts has either conveniently ignored the constitution, or has something to hide. The Texas case should not have been dismissed to begin with in my opinion.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
I do not have a lot of faith in Justice Roberts, unfortunately. Many of Justice Roberts rulings lately have been quite troubling to say the least. Roberts has either conveniently ignored the constitution, or has something to hide. The Texas case should not have been dismissed to begin with in my opinion.
Notice Roberts’ deafening silence on his presence on Epstein flight logs and in photos on Lolita island. He is compromised.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
....Robert's is so compromised...it OOZES out of his pores....ALL those rulings in the past...when we all THOT...he would rule on the side of...oh...I dont know...THE RULE OF LAW....YET...instead he turned his squirmy little head..did a 180....and walked down that odd and unexplainable path with the devil.....we really dont KNOW....the FULL extent of.. this little charade he's been playing.....but as time marches on.....and the TRUTH continues to bubble up to the surface....like a.... Hot...Black...Pot...on the STOVE OF MORAL CLARITY....and....JUSTICE....I do suspect...that good ole boy....Justice Roberts...is going to have some 'splanin' to do....
.....those blacks robes of JUSTICE are the very FABRIC of our BALANCED SOCIETY....and for those who wear those...honorable.....and almost....Holy....draped cloaks of ORDER and MERCY and are held....and are SWORN ...before GOD and this whole country.....to UPHOLD and clarify....All the GOODNESS..... that continues....to drip from those..... impeccable words......written by..... the founding men in Philadelphia.....well.....the sheer....responsibility that position holds.....is not for men...whose CHARACTER...has now....spun into question.
Robert's....might have just been...thrown onto this whole TRUTH TRAIN....that is blasting right down the tracks of this American.....journey.....and.....me thinks....this TRUTH TRAIN.....just might drop him...off.......at a rather UGLY station.... where....black robes are no longer the dress code.

Annettedf1027

Jan 11, 2021
The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) is set to hear a number of high-profile election fraud cases.

The SCOTUS is now scheduled to consider the voter fraud cases for Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Georgia on February 19, 2021.Justices will hear the cases that allege widespread fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

Among those to be heard are Republican Rep. Mike Kelly’s Pennsylvania election case, pro-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell’s Michigan election case, and attorney Lin Wood’s Georgia election case.

FULL STORY:

Is this hopeful? Or will this be the nail in the Republic's coffin. I know I sound a bit jaded....

Brenda

Dec 29, 2020
He’s part of the swamp.

DWB

Jan 9, 2021

FULL STORY:

ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!

ValidusMulier

Jan 28, 2021

FULL STORY:

Is it true that Roberts has already dismissed himself from hearing the case? If so, is the best result a 4-4 tie?

Reactions: Janey

OrionPilot

Feb 7, 2021
October? The further away we get from Nov. 3rd, the more improbable Trump gets back in the saddle.
I am afraid to say. It is time to turn to 2021 (for local elections) and 2022 & 2024 for national elections. Any time wasted by us trying to undo the massive fraud in 2020 perpetrated upon the candidate of DJT and the MAGA movement is a waste of our energy. Let Powell and Wood take care of that. Our power has to be FREE FROM CORPORATE America and organized at the grassroots (Dan Shults style). Keyboard warriors never won a battle. It is done, door to door and on the phone, and face to face. Like Bannon says, it's going to be a grind but like all BIG WINs they are won in the trenches months and years before the victory. In an interview, Sam Walton (founder of Walmart) described Walmart as "an overnight success 25 years in the making".

HONDU1

Dec 25, 2020
THEY ALL HAVE A LOT TO HIDE ON BOTH SIDES

Patriot Lindell

Jan 2, 2021

FULL STORY:

This is all a joke, nothing will be done and they will get away with stealing election. I say Missouri leaves with texas.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
“It is time to turn to 2021 (for local elections) and 2022 & 2024 for national elections.”

We are going to win an election by voting against voter fraud.

And don’t forget the bills that will be passed in regards to new voting rules.

1613402585956.gif

Ra_

Feb 15, 2021
Notice Roberts’ deafening silence on his presence on Epstein flight logs and in photos on Lolita island. He is compromised.
Actually, this flight log shows that John Roberts wasn't on the 200 passenger 727 that was converted into the Lolita Express. He was on the smaller 22 passenger Gulfstream that was used for transportation, not orgies. He flew from Palm Beach to Teterboro, NJ. There is also the question of which John Roberts this was. The FoxNews Chief White House correspondent is also named John Roberts.
Having said that, Kavanaugh and Barrett are gutless traitors who have betrayed America. The only thing Barrett will support us on is religion. She has admitted that she will not vote against anything on which the filthy Pope has stated a position.

If you have a link to these alleged photos of Roberts on Epstein Island, please share it.

roberts.jpg

Patriot Lindell

Jan 2, 2021
I am afraid to say. It is time to turn to 2021 (for local elections) and 2022 & 2024 for national elections. Any time wasted by us trying to undo the massive fraud in 2020 perpetrated upon the candidate of DJT and the MAGA movement is a waste of our energy. Let Powell and Wood take care of that. Our power has to be FREE FROM CORPORATE America and organized at the grassroots (Dan Shults style). Keyboard warriors never won a battle. It is done, door to door and on the phone, and face to face. Like Bannon says, it's going to be a grind but like all BIG WINs they are won in the trenches months and years before the victory. In an interview, Sam Walton (founder of Walmart) described Walmart as "an overnight success 25 years in the making".
yeah but Walmart was the original china, China.
Politician or whatever in other states should not be allowed to change rules especially at the last minute. They are taking other states votes away when they do that.This is all a joke, nothing will be done and they will get away with stealing election. I say Missouri leaves with texas.

Patriot Lindell

Jan 2, 2021
....Robert's is so compromised...it OOZES out of his pores....ALL those rulings in the past...when we all THOT...he would rule on the side of...oh...I dont know...THE RULE OF LAW....YET...instead he turned his squirmy little head..did a 180....and walked down that odd and unexplainable path with the devil.....we really dont KNOW....the FULL extent of.. this little charade he's been playing.....but as time marches on.....and the TRUTH continues to bubble up to the surface....like a.... Hot...Black...Pot...on the STOVE OF MORAL CLARITY....and....JUSTICE....I do suspect...that good ole boy....Justice Roberts...is going to have some 'splanin' to do....
.....those blacks robes of JUSTICE are the very FABRIC of our BALANCED SOCIETY....and for those who wear those...honorable.....and almost....Holy....draped cloaks of ORDER and MERCY and are held....and are SWORN ...before GOD and this whole country.....to UPHOLD and clarify....All the GOODNESS..... that continues....to drip from those..... impeccable words......written by..... the founding men in Philadelphia.....well.....the sheer....responsibility that position holds.....is not for men...whose CHARACTER...has now....spun into question.
Robert's....might have just been...thrown onto this whole TRUTH TRAIN....that is blasting right down the tracks of this American.....journey.....and.....me thinks....this TRUTH TRAIN.....just might drop him...off.......at a rather UGLY station.... where....black robes are no longer the dress code.
They don't believe in God or they wouldn't go to epstein island.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat