HUNTER BIDEN CORRUPTION NEW MOVIE WILL BE RELEASE AFTER SUMMER CALL ( MY SON HUNTER ) CCP FALSE PANDEMIC AND JOE BIDEN ELECTION FRAUD - DEADLY VACCINE

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

caroletucotte

Feb 13, 2021

MY SON HUNTER - NEW BLOCKBUSTER MOVIE SET TO BRING DOWN A FALSE PRESIDENT CLICK ON THE VIDEO

The most explosive Block Buster movie in years will be released after summer production and is set to rock the White House with Fake President and all.

Anticipated are more movies telling :

1. the True story of the Fake Pandemic and how the CCP (China) tried to bring down America with the help of the corrupt media.

2. the 2020 Election Fraud and a False President being put into the Fake White House

3. the Intentional Deadly Vaccine meant to kill 2/3 of the world population with Fauci and Gates criminally Responsible

1616490408451.png
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MOVIE WEBSITE LINK --- https://mysonhunter.com/

1616490241459.png

Attachments

• 1616490366305.png
    1616490366305.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:

caroletucotte

Feb 13, 2021
MONIQUE I CAN'T PUT THE ALL TRUTH ABOUT EVERYTHING HERE IN THE WARROOM POSTTHREAD ON ANY SUBJECT I TRY THE RULES POLICY HERE WE BEING WATCH ON ALL SENSITIVE SUBJECT

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat