Hunter Biden Whistleblower Tony Bobulinski: FBI "Altered History" In The 2020 Election

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lou Gauger

War Room VIP Member
Mar 5, 2021
It is plainly obvious that the "cheat" was in place before the election took place, sleepy Joe even told us so (that news clip was supressed by the 2020 election). Does not surprise me one bit that the FBI was in on this. Wondering what they have up their sleeves for our upcoming midterms? We need an army of volunteers with cameras to be on site for our elections and at the counting stations, recording all the trucks/vans arriving and unloading ballots. Wouldn't hurt to have eyes in the postal service where the undeliverable mail-in ballots are returned.

Boxer

Sep 10, 2022
It is plainly obvious that the "cheat" was in place before the election took place, sleepy Joe even told us so (that news clip was supressed by the 2020 election). Does not surprise me one bit that the FBI was in on this. Wondering what they have up their sleeves for our upcoming midterms? We need an army of volunteers with cameras to be on site for our elections and at the counting stations, recording all the trucks/vans arriving and unloading ballots. Wouldn't hurt to have eyes in the postal service where the undeliverable mail-in ballots are returned.
Totally agree

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat