I am totally incinque with Dr. Navarro!!!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
What he is saying is what I have been wrestling with all day & since yesterday. The CDC should not appeal to the people.
SHE AND FAUCI NEED TO APPEAL TO THAT BIDEN PERSON TO stop THE FLOW. shut the border. FINISH THE WALL..
SOMEBODY NEEDS TO GET BIDEN TO CLOSE THE BORDER. PEOPLE ARE DYING. It is criminal to let people die when
there is a remedy; a prevention. He and the V.P. can act on this. They BOTH are accountable for every child, for every
migrant who dies on the way to HOMELESSNESS in AMERICA. BOTH of you will be responsible for every citizen of your
OWN COUNTRY you FAIL to PROTECT from the BORDER CRISIS you set in motion. PEOPLE ARE DYING. Biden & Harris can
STOP further death & pain. It has to be done right NOW.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
What he is saying is what I have been wrestling with all day & since yesterday. The CDC should not appeal to the people.
SHE AND FAUCI NEED TO APPEAL TO THAT BIDEN PERSON TO stop THE FLOW. shut the border. FINISH THE WALL..
SOMEBODY NEEDS TO GET BIDEN TO CLOSE THE BORDER. PEOPLE ARE DYING. It is criminal to let people die when
there is a remedy; a prevention. He and the V.P. can act on this. They BOTH are accountable for every child, for every
migrant who dies on the way to HOMELESSNESS in AMERICA. BOTH of you will be responsible for every citizen of your
OWN COUNTRY you FAIL to PROTECT from the BORDER CRISIS you set in motion. PEOPLE ARE DYING. Biden & Harris can
Sadly they Could Care Less About Anyone Dying. Look at Hillary, Did She Care, No! All Cut From the Same Evil Mold.

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada

YES and YES and YES and ............. YES✊✌️💪

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat