i believe every american needs to watch this on repeat.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm

i wanted to post this thread because it means alot to me and im sure it does to alot of you. i just learned of this movie a week ago and already iv watched atleast 10 times and im watching again right now. i need to soak my mind and brain in this so i never let up, i never forget what ccp is doing to harm our country. i mean for Gods sake these foriegn spies came into our country used their money and influence and power to help fake book steal the election. now joe biden the compromised president has been put into office to get back their investment for the billions of dollars hunter biden did for the big man. (i think the big man is Obama cause there aint nothing big about biden except for his head) that money was probley for a down payment on this to bind joe then the rest im sure it was helping policies that favor china and if not him who gave our secrets to out f22 raptor or hillary either way this guy has put what is it 20 of his top advisors are pro ccp i believe peter navarro said yesterday.

Last edited:

DOMINICANDANDY

Mar 3, 2021
I would never resort to violent behavior to have a say, because I believe in the power of knowledge, and using my words effectively/ affectively to make an arguments. And, I go straight to the root of a problem. We have legislators in our localities, congressmen and senators that I can directly affect by simply calling them (a lot). And, that’s exactly what I’m doing right now, am BLOWING UP their private lines in their offices everyday, and I’m letting them know I do not have short memory. That I forgive but I do not forget. Call your state politicians everyday. No F-bombing, be very polite, cool and collected and assert your power as constituents because they work for us. My mother always told me “Calm voices prevailed over screaming incoherence.” democrat hacks the window lickers, and ankle bitters already do that, they “scream incoherence” because they cannot articulately argue the issues. PRESIDENT TRUMP SUPPORTERS are the POLAR OPPOSITE. We are way better than that. Understand this, we are NOT short term, we are LONG term doers. We want to fix the present infestation in Congress, our institutions, the WH and preserve American values PERMANENTLY. When I call these politicians I also remind them that “I’m 75 million,” that I’m NOT going anywhere ever again, and that without my vote THEY ARE NOTHING. That they answer to me, the tax payer that pays their over exaggerated salaries. That they answer to their honest constituents NOT the swamp parasite heads. For self-preservation reasons (even parasites) want breathe, live and procreate like you and me. Therefore, for this reason it makes them ACCESSIBLE, AND BECAUSE OF THAT I STRONGLY BELIEVE THIS IS
HOW WE GET TO THEM. GET THEM TO LISTEN TO US. SO BECOME THAT ANNOYING CONSTITUENT SPAM CALL THEY CANNOT SCAPE. CALL THEM OVER AND OVER AND I PROMISE YOU THEY’LL LISTEN.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adrian_NM_505
L

Loverofdogs

i wanted to post this thread because it means alot to me and im sure it does to alot of you. i just learned of this movie a week ago and already iv watched atleast 10 times and im watching again right now. i need to soak my mind and brain in this so i never let up, i never forget what ccp is doing to harm our country. i mean for Gods sake these foriegn spies came into our country used their money and influence and power to help fake book steal the election. now joe biden the compromised president has been put into office to get back their investment for the billions of dollars hunter biden did for the big man. (i think the big man is Obama cause there aint nothing big about biden except for his head) that money was probley for a down payment on this to bind joe then the rest im sure it was helping policies that favor china and if not him who gave our secrets to out f22 raptor or hillary either way this guy has put what is it 20 of his top advisors are pro ccp i believe peter navarro said yesterday.
Watched the entire video and believe 💯 that this is absolutely the truth. The younger generation needs to be informed. They don’t understand their purchasing power and what it does to our country! We need a pro American leadership who is not part of this Ccp money machine. How do we get that movement going for we the people?

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
I would never resort to violent behavior to have a say, because I believe in the power of knowledge, and using my words effectively/ affectively to make an arguments. And, I go straight to the root of a problem. We have legislators in our localities, congressmen and senators that I can directly affect by simply calling them (a lot). And, that’s exactly what I’m doing right now, am BLOWING UP their private lines in their offices everyday, and I’m letting them know I do not have short memory. That I forgive but I do not forget. Call your state politicians everyday. No F-bombing, be very polite, cool and collected and assert your power as constituents because they work for us. My mother always told me “Calm voices prevailed over screaming incoherence.” democrat hacks the window lickers, and ankle bitters already do that, they “scream incoherence” because they cannot articulately argue the issues. PRESIDENT TRUMP SUPPORTERS are the POLAR OPPOSITE. We are way better than that. Understand this, we are NOT short term, we are LONG term doers. We want to fix the present infestation in Congress, our institutions, the WH and preserve American values PERMANENTLY. When I call these politicians I also remind them that “I’m 75 million,” that I’m NOT going anywhere ever again, and that without my vote THEY ARE NOTHING. That they answer to me, the tax payer that pays their over exaggerated salaries. That they answer to their honest constituents NOT the swamp parasite heads. For self-preservation reasons (even parasites) want breathe, live and procreate like you and me. Therefore, for this reason it makes them ACCESSIBLE, AND BECAUSE OF THAT I STRONGLY BELIEVE THIS IS
HOW WE GET TO THEM. GET THEM TO LISTEN TO US. SO BECOME THAT ANNOYING CONSTITUENT SPAM CALL THEY CANNOT SCAPE. CALL THEM OVER AND OVER AND I PROMISE YOU THEY’LL LISTEN.
i will start doing this everyday to. is there a website to visit that can be trusted and has all the info on it.

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Watched the entire video and believe 💯 that this is absolutely the truth. The younger generation needs to be informed. They don’t understand their purchasing power and what it does to our country! We need a pro American leadership who is not part of this Ccp money machine. How do we get that movement going for we the people?
its already going first step people wake up check. now primary the crap out of them. and send emails make calls to our represenatives

DOMINICANDANDY

Mar 3, 2021
i will start doing this everyday to. is there a website to visit that can be trusted and has all the info on it.
Yes. For example I researched Senator John Thune and different prompts popped up but click on the one that has his email/ DC contact number, etc. His website is below. I hope this helps.

DOMINICANDANDY

Mar 3, 2021
As fast as they are moving to undo all the good Trump made happen we might not have until 2022. It feels like a nightmare. Unreal.
We will I promise you. Why do you think they are in such a hurry to pass all their important bills? HR1/Amesty/Equally Act?
1) Because they know they do not have full control in the senate still. And, 2) because they know their days are number because of the radical fringe, and stands they are being forced to take that doesn’t bode well either with all of their own supporters.

indaba

War Room VIP Member
Jan 12, 2021

Thank you for posting this. Everyone should see it again and again. Stop buying CHINESE goods people. We have to start somewhere and it has to start with the American consumer. We really need Donald J Trump. He's the only president with the intestinal fortitude to turn this country around by torturing the CCP. Once they have our intellectual property, it's gone forever. We have to start over with R&D bring manufacturing home.

Reactions: DSharp1

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat