I cannot pray for Biden's success.That means invasion, abortion, gun grab, loss of freedoms. I Pray for Our Country, God Bless and Protect us from him

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Gr82BinUSA

Feb 11, 2021
The Promised Land -- USA
Let's pray, all of us. Raise our voices to the Almighty for protection of the unborn from Biden, protection for preservation of our Freedoms provided under the Constitution. Pray for protection against a gun grab or ban. Pray for the man to see the error of his way. Pray that God will prevent him from turning our country upside down and inside out, from opening the doors for China to invade, from turning us all against each other, because, that is what he is all about. I cannot pray for his success. I will pray for protection FROM him and FOR OUR COUNTRY against him.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
Let's pray, all of us. Raise our voices to the Almighty for protection of the unborn from Biden, protection for preservation of our Freedoms provided under the Constitution. Pray for protection against a gun grab or ban. Pray for the man to see the error of his way. Pray that God will prevent him from turning our country upside down and inside out, from opening the doors for China to invade, from turning us all against each other, because, that is what he is all about. I cannot pray for his success. I will pray for protection FROM him and FOR OUR COUNTRY against him.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat