I got to rant

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lori Roberts

Jan 18, 2021
I think its very unfair that people who could not work because of covid shutting businesses down then had to apply for unemployment to keep from losing everything has to pay it back this is stupid it was not not by choice why should we get penalized for something the government did we the american people are being taxed to death our government should have to live on what normal people live on and try to make ends meet

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
That was all the plan. To have two classes, poor and wealthy and get rid of the middle class. Taxes are a scam and imo unlawful. This whole covid bs was also a scam to see how compliant folks would be with lockdowns and mask wearing, basically to see how much they can persuade and make people do what they want to see if they are ready to push their main agenda. Keep people scared as always. Last year was not fun, I should say this year too, sadly. Just try your best to keep your head up and try to buy only things you need, ie food. Reuse clothes, reuse jars (like pickle jars) instead of buying fancy tupperware for example.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
I think its very unfair that people who could not work because of covid shutting businesses down then had to apply for unemployment to keep from losing everything has to pay it back this is stupid it was not not by choice why should we get penalized for something the government did we the american people are being taxed to death our government should have to live on what normal people live on and try to make ends meet
74 million should just stop paying taxes, stop working and hit the streets the whole country would stop..you cant arrest 74 million people...get all the Trump states and suceede...simple

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Thank you for sharing. Yup, we deplorables are getting screwed big time.

Lori Roberts

Jan 18, 2021
That was all the plan. To have two classes, poor and wealthy and get rid of the middle class. Taxes are a scam and imo unlawful. This whole covid bs was also a scam to see how compliant folks would be with lockdowns and mask wearing, basically to see how much they can persuade and make people do what they want to see if they are ready to push their main agenda. Keep people scared as always. Last year was not fun, I should say this year too, sadly. Just try your best to keep your head up and try to buy only things you need, ie food. Reuse clothes, reuse jars (like pickle jars) instead of buying fancy tupperware for example.
It amazes me how many people are blind to what our government is doing and how they are slowly taking away our rights our choices our freedoms I am sick to death of the tackiness of our government how they are so insecure they have to watch and listen to eveything we do and say are they so afraid of those of us who have a brain and who are awake to their evilness

Lori Roberts

Jan 18, 2021
ok another rant I am tired that our government discriminates against middle class people who have low paying jobs who can not afford health care then penalize them because they cant afford health care how sick is that .I am tired of the government tracking our every purchase through the use of our bank cards and so called customer value cards God forbid if we should buy something that's unhealthy when we are tagged for being over weight or diabetic..I am ticked that our choices in the grocery stores seem to be shrinking and that the produce seems to be rotten on the shelf sick of how the quality of clothes have gone down hill I dont like the fact it takes 2 or more shirts layered to be decent I am tired of store discriminating against large people those who are big because of medical issues like lymphedema walmart target and other stores that dont carry large size clothes tired of doctors that cant treat more than one thing at a time and if its not within their field they hand you off I know thats thanks to our government face it our government sucks they do not care for the interest of the american people but more concern for their own agendas tired of our government thinking we are as dumb as a box of rocks some are I know

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
It amazes me how many people are blind to what our government is doing and how they are slowly taking away our rights our choices our freedoms I am sick to death of the tackiness of our government how they are so insecure they have to watch and listen to eveything we do and say are they so afraid of those of us who have a brain and who are awake to their evilness
I doubt they have fear of us. They probably fear the radical left. These oldest three generations are so utterly compliant, trusting in plans from people or identities that the evil folks know nobody will do anything against them. The military is on their side, not ours. Gen X really don’t care, we are a bunch of nihilists who see the world for what it is and are fed up of the other two generations. There is so much more people who are supposedly “awake” don’t even know, and they still support the enemies of all humanity.

Now, they should be afraid of Gen Z. They will be the ones to revolt and have a revolution. I do believe they will. History repeats itself. One generation has it extremely hard, the silent generation (my grandparents,) then the boomers who had it so easy (some had it hard, but reality it was bloody damn easy) and love to whine and are insanely compliant and many are brainwashed, then gen x there’s not many of us, had to work 2 jobs just to afford rent per month not including everything else depending on where you live, while in school, but still difficult who basically grew up to be nihilists and pessimists, then millennials who are crybabies, have it even more difficult than gen x, many are commies because they want free stuff. And now we have Gen Z who many support the likes of Trump, will say anything they want and give two craps who it offends, are pro life, are aware of reality, don’t believe in the bs history fed to them in school. Very smart generation. They won’t be tolerating this crap. This is how it has been throughout history and will continue to play out so.

That is just my opinion and views of how history always plays out.

P.S. I know not everyone fits those criteria...

Last edited:

Patriot Lindell

Jan 2, 2021
I think china should be paying for the whole planet, they caused it either by accident or on purpose, either way they should pay.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat