I made it!!! I am Precinct Committee member (NJ)...Now what?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
It took about 2 months of crickets and my consistently harassing the town clerk and committee chairman to finally get put on the list for my district!
It started with my getting no answer from the town. The county GOP's last FB post (Essex,NJ that's Cory Booker's territory) is from August 2020!!! These guys weren't even active in the midst of an election year! I messaged, I emailed, I wrote letters...crickets. so I went to Dan Schultz and his team was able to forward the list for my area. Sure enough, a spot was open for my district. One male/one female. So I managed to find the male counterpart on FB and messaged him too...crickets! Then I finally got a hand on the chairman's name...more crickets. I guess he must have figured at some point that I was not joking around and he finally answered with "let me check the list". I have the list already, I know a spot is open... but go ahead, humor me! Again, crickets and my harassing some more. Well, two weeks later and many emails later, he finally put me on the list. But now what? I am not given a schedule of meetings. Do they even meet? My town is having a council election in May. No activity whatsoever from my committee. Radio silence. God I hate NJ! I want to be involved but at this stage, I am wondering if there is anything to be involved with!
Frustrated and mad as hell.
My town has 8 districts. Only 3/8 have members assigned. That's on the GOP side. The Dem side is packed. This is why we keep losing people! Nobody is getting involved! NJ gave up!

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021
It took about 2 months of crickets and my consistently harassing the town clerk and committee chairman to finally get put on the list for my district!
It started with my getting no answer from the town. The county GOP's last FB post (Essex,NJ that's Cory Booker's territory) is from August 2020!!! These guys weren't even active in the midst of an election year! I messaged, I emailed, I wrote letters...crickets. so I went to Dan Schultz and his team was able to forward the list for my area. Sure enough, a spot was open for my district. One male/one female. So I managed to find the male counterpart on FB and messaged him too...crickets! Then I finally got a hand on the chairman's name...more crickets. I guess he must have figured at some point that I was not joking around and he finally answered with "let me check the list". I have the list already, I know a spot is open... but go ahead, humor me! Again, crickets and my harassing some more. Well, two weeks later and many emails later, he finally put me on the list. But now what? I am not given a schedule of meetings. Do they even meet? My town is having a council election in May. No activity whatsoever from my committee. Radio silence. God I hate NJ! I want to be involved but at this stage, I am wondering if there is anything to be involved with!
My town has 8 districts. Only 3/8 have members assigned. That's on the GOP side. The Dem side is packed. This is why we keep losing people! Nobody is getting involved! NJ gave up!
You are to be commended for your persistence. They sure like to stonewall you dont they? I'm in a blue state too, bad news. Keep Dan informed of your roadblocks. Thank you !

HomeschoolMom

Apr 20, 2021
Congratulations on being persistent! I live in a red state, red county, red town. I went to my first meeting and I've told the Pres and VP of this committee that I'm interested in being a PC. They haven't told me if there is a vacancy, and I haven't figured out if there is one because the list is from 2019/2020. I figure I can ask more about it at the next meeting. Good for you for getting involved!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat