I SMELL A RAT...THROWING AN ALLY TO THE WOLVES

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
A LONG TIME AGO...That's what Burisma was all about...
This man, and the entire Administration are someone's ____. It is really hard to figure out whether they are all bought off stooges and idiots with low IQ's, or very cunning and know exactly what role they play in dismantling the United States. Personally, I think the former, but that brings up the question of how to cut off the head. Sorry for the graphic analogies.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
This man, and the entire Administration are someone's ____. It is really hard to figure out whether they are all bought off stooges and idiots with low IQ's, or very cunning and know exactly what role they play in dismantling the United States. Personally, I think the former, but that brings up the question of how to cut off the head. Sorry for the graphic analogies.

Attachments

• SunTsuAnEvilEnemy.jpg
    SunTsuAnEvilEnemy.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 12

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Yes he is but he is very evil and vengeful and that comes with his arrogance. He's not that far gone that he doesn't remember how to be mean and evil.
I agree. It’s very common for individuals suffering from dementia to “snap” with little to no instigation or reason. Biden gave a textbook demonstration of this when he went off on the reporter last week when she asked a question about his meeting with Putin. Considering Biden is evil and amoral with the ethics of the Clinton’s he will never be too far gone to be mean and evil and I think as his condition progresses we will see “the real” Biden more and more.
From my observations, people with dementia lose their social filter and reveal who they really are.

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
I agree. It’s very common for individuals suffering from dementia to “snap” with little to no instigation or reason. Biden gave a textbook demonstration of this when he went off on the reporter last week when she asked a question about his meeting with Putin. Considering Biden is evil and amoral with the ethics of the Clinton’s he will never be too far gone to be mean and evil and I think as his condition progresses we will see “the real” Biden more and more.
From my observations, people with dementia lose their social filter and reveal who they really are.
He's always had a short fuse. He's always went off on people when they didn't agree with him, calling them names, challenging them to push ups, etc... In 2016 he was wishing he was still in high school so he could take Trump behind the gym and beat the crap out of him. I guess like he beat the crap out of Corn Pop. LOL.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
He's always had a short fuse. He's always went off on people when they didn't agree with him, calling them names, challenging them to push ups, etc... In 2016 he was wishing he was still in high school so he could take Trump behind the gym and beat the crap out of him. I guess like he beat the crap out of Corn Pop. LOL.
He is such an idiot....

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
I'm not sure but I think they make sure you get all the posts by that person even if it doesn't pertain to you. Not sure.
It just hit me, but almost everyone knows “a little old lady, or man” that’s always trying to give money to their loved ones or anyone that comes to visit. That’s EXACTLY what/who Biden reminds me of except instead of giving ten dollars away here and there his is giving away trillions of dollars that aren’t even his!

ukonjak

Apr 23, 2021
I can tell you that he never took anyone behind the barn! He's never had real job been a slacker his entire life, until he found a home among the swamp creatures in Washington,

Prayer is Power

Apr 25, 2021
dmacmanesministry.com
He is such an idiot....
Joe cannot be a ‘nice’ guy, in any stretch of the imagination, when he’s chosen to deal with other thugs in Ukraine, and who knows where else, to line his own and his family’s pockets. Rudy Giuliani has been investigating the Biden family for over thirty years, and has said that he has stacks of evidence. I wouldn’t bet against the idea that a sky-scraping amount of our tax dollars made it’s way into the offshore bank accounts of the Biden and Obama crime families; along with most of our, so-called, representation in Congress. If we, only, had an FBI, DOJ, and DHS, to name a few! 🤔🤨

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat