I Want To Support Your Election Fraud Events

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
To support the cause I tried to find a way as an artist / designer to do something. I decided to make a 1000 wrist band with the message - Huge 2016 Win - TRUMP - LandSlide 2020 Win. I am giving away a number of them to organizations who have TRUMP / ELECTION FRAUD events to give out to people attending with the hope these will help remind MAGA to stay strong. I just received a number of them today and 500 are already spoken for but I still have 500. If you have an event coming up and you think these can help, I can send a bag or 2 of 100 per bag. They are FREE….. and I will pay to send them to you.

TrumpBand1.jpg

This is the printed image & the material is silicone

TRUMPLandSlideRed.png

MEAN BUSINESS

Mar 2, 2021
That's the Spirit! Action Action Action!

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
I would like to see a good number of these in the hands of Steve Bannon, Mike Lindell, Rudy, Sydney Powell to use during their public events or where they see fit. That is of course if they like the message and the idea ??

Reactions: Scout and Dip Stick

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
I would like to see a good number of these in the hands of Steve Bannon, Mike Lindell, Rudy, Sydney Powell to use during their public events or where they see fit. That is of course if they like the message and the idea ??
Such A GREAT PATRIOTIC Statement that You Are Making! God Bless Your Efforts!!!!🙏🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

Reactions: Scout

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
To support the cause I tried to find a way as an artist / designer to do something. I decided to make a 1000 wrist band with the message - Huge 2016 Win - TRUMP - LandSlide 2020 Win. I am giving away a number of them to organizations who have TRUMP / ELECTION FRAUD events to give out to people attending with the hope these will help remind MAGA to stay strong. I just received a number of them today and 500 are already spoken for but I still have 500. If you have an event coming up and you think these can help, I can send a bag or 2 of 100 per bag. They are FREE….. and I will pay to send them to you.

View attachment 3236

This is the printed image & the material is silicone

View attachment 3237
Wow, Lajo, this is a great thing you did!! Love the design too! God Bless you and your family.

Reactions: Dip Stick

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Such A GREAT PATRIOTIC Statement that You Are Making! God Bless Your Efforts!!!!🙏🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

It's a very small thing, the least I can do. 1,000 bands + UPS shipping only cost me $0.65 each. If they give out these bands to MAGA attending their rally then it will be a small reminder to keep the faith, that President TRUMP won 2020 with a LandSlide and that it is a matter of time this will be proven. A small item like this could be a force multiplier if someone seeing it asks the wear why the band, the prove election fraud fight gets explain to one more person. Maybe not as in your face like a Tshirt but every little bit helps.

TRUMPLandSlideRed.png

Reactions: Dip Stick

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
It's a very small thing, the least I can do. 1,000 bands + UPS shipping only cost me $0.65 each. If they give out these bands to MAGA attending their rally then it will be a small reminder to keep the faith, that President TRUMP won 2020 with a LandSlide and that it is a matter of time this will be proven. A small item like this could be a force multiplier if someone seeing it asks the wear why the band, the prove election fraud fight gets explain to one more person. Maybe not as in your face like a Tshirt but every little bit helps.

View attachment 3281
Great Message and It Will Result In More and More People Being Informed and Encouraged! An Example of How Something, Seemingly Small, Can Make A Such A Big Difference! Yes, President Trump and America's Landslide Win Will Be Proven Soon! 🙏🇺🇸

Reactions: Lajo

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
I really feel that God's hand was on 2020. Had it not been for President TRUMP's LandSlide Win who ever was behind the steal would have gotten away with it. No other person had worked as hard a President TRUMP while in office and especially during his 2020 state to state stand room only rallies. He hammered them with his accomplishments with language we all understood and he never let the engines cool on his jet flying from one rally to another. Amazing man, Amazing President, Amazing Time In History....

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat