I was naked this morning and dressed myself - but a Commie demoncrat would say it didnt happen !!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
You could stand blind faith truth in the eyes of a demoncrat and they will still say you lied...

I dressed myself this morning, i witnessed it, i filmed it, i wrote an affidavit under oath that i dressed myself risk of going to jail...but a Commie Dem would outrightly say it didnt happen and I had no proof.....im still naked.....

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
1. I'm gonna have to ask for pictures, or it didn't happen...😁🤔
2. But you're still naked under you clothes so you lied under oath..
3. In our new communist society you don't own clothes so off to the gulag with you.
4. Face book fact checkers deemed this post against our community standards.

Please pray, they fail in their evil.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
You could stand blind faith truth in the eyes of a demoncrat and they will still say you lied...

I dressed myself this morning, i witnessed it, i filmed it, i wrote an affidavit under oath that i dressed myself risk of going to jail...but a Commie Dem would outrightly say it didnt happen and I had no proof.....im still naked.....
At least you’re dressing yourself - that’s already far more than the animated corpse roaming the White House can do.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
1. I'm gonna have to ask for pictures, or it didn't happen...😁🤔
2. But you're still naked under you clothes so you lied under oath..
3. In our new communist society you don't own clothes so off to the gulag with you.
4. Face book fact checkers deemed this post against our community standards.

Please pray, they fail in their evil.
I did have pictures, i filmed it...all those montages today at the trial were damning but i bet they would denied they said it...

Reactions: Atomicanon

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat