I will only support Populist candidates for any office in the future.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

#patriot.kathiann

Feb 10, 2021
After November 3, 2020, I took a step back and decided I will never support a phony Republican again. Many of them turned on President Trump even after he campaigned for them in their re-election bid. I will not give money to any candidate or organization affiliated with a candidate who has back-stabbed or talked badly about a President who has done only good for the American people. It is time everyone do your part in fighting back. One might label me someone with cold feet and that is what I am. I have given money that I really did not have and donated to the GOP and several candidates. I am also tired of politicians talking in circles and commentators who avoid the stealing of our election. I will not be silenced or intimadated--EVER. You either love this country with all your heart or you don't. Corporate America and elites are calling the shots but over my dead body will they intimadate me. We need to go all out. We need to be like the brave men and women who fought for this country in all previous wars. Now in my eyes those were REAL HEROES. God Bless America now and forever more!

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
After November 3, 2020, I took a step back and decided I will never support a phony Republican again. Many of them turned on President Trump even after he campaigned for them in their re-election bid. I will not give money to any candidate or organization affiliated with a candidate who has back-stabbed or talked badly about a President who has done only good for the American people. It is time everyone do your part in fighting back. One might label me someone with cold feet and that is what I am. I have given money that I really did not have and donated to the GOP and several candidates. I am also tired of politicians talking in circles and commentators who avoid the stealing of our election. I will not be silenced or intimadated--EVER. You either love this country with all your heart or you don't. Corporate America and elites are calling the shots but over my dead body will they intimadate me. We need to go all out. We need to be like the brave men and women who fought for this country in all previous wars. Now in my eyes those were REAL HEROES. God Bless America now and forever more!
YOU'RE A REAL HERO as well.....God bless!
MEME - SMILEY 6 - 6 - 6 - 7 - JPEG.jpg

Reactions: Scout

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat