I wonder if the Catholic Church has excommunicated Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi and others like them, and if not, why not. They openly oppose the teachings

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Because ALL churches have been infiltrated For many years now. Hence why so many believe things nowadays that 100+ years ago people frowned upon. The entire faith has been demoralised and many devil worshipers run the show.

Gr82BinUSA

Feb 11, 2021
The Promised Land -- USA
All the things you mentioned, are part of the Catholic Papacy ruling class.
So their good👍
Thanks for replying, but could you explain? I'm not a Catholic, and although I understand all of the words you said, "Catholic," "Papacy," "ruling class," ...... what do you mean, so they're good? I think you mean, they're powerful, and therefore, the C Church is okay with them, no matter what..... Is that the gist of it?

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
in my opinion, catholic church, not catholic people, is satanic and evil.
The vatican raped the wealth of the world. It is a city that has a wall and houses worlds riches. The whole idea of the Pope is he is the Vicar of Christ.
Vicar meaning in place of christ. As a christian no man can take the place of christ. The current pope is a jesuit which is a violent arm of the Catholic religion, here is their secret oath.:

I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do, to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex nor condition, and that will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women, and crush their infants' heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly I will secretly use the poisonous cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honour, rank, dignity or authority of the persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agents of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Father of the Society of Jesus. In confirmation of which I hereby dedicate my life, soul, and all corporal powers, and with the dagger which I now receive I will subscribe my name written in my blood in testimony thereof; and should I prove false, or weaken in my determination, may my brethren and fellow soldiers of the militia of the Pope cut off my hands and feet and my throat from ear to ear, my belly be opened and sulphur burned therein with all the punishment that can be inflicted upon me on earth, and my soul shall be tortured by demons in eternal hell forever.

46d72a95997720fd5d0ea3fa52847286.jpg

The vatican snake church..
I was raised catholic, and knew kids who were alter boys, the whole pedofile thing in the 1980s. I left the church went atheist then agnostic and now Christian, I don't go to church but have a daily constant relationship with Christ. My life has never been better.
We are all the same, humans, they are fallen and the Catholic church is a controlling faction for centuries.

The Romans took over the christian faith mixed it with paganism to confuse and control the people. Catholicism goes against Gods word. The 10 commandments, Gods day of rest is the sabbath on the 7th day. Sabbath is saturday, catholics take the sabbath on Sunday the first day.
Sounds minute but if it wasn't important why change it. The Jews still observe the sabbath on saturday..

I hope this helps. I love catholics, the church not so much.
You want to find God, go to quiet place, meditate and ask him to reveal himself, ask for Yahweh. He's waiting for you to ask him into your life.
Free will, your choice.
Have a great day May God bless your family.

Reactions: Gr82BinUSA

Gr82BinUSA

Feb 11, 2021
The Promised Land -- USA
in my opinion, catholic church, not catholic people, is satanic and evil.
The vatican raped the wealth of the world. It is a city that has a wall and houses worlds riches. The whole idea of the Pope is he is the Vicar of Christ.
Vicar meaning in place of christ. As a christian no man can take the place of christ. The current pope is a jesuit which is a violent arm of the Catholic religion, here is their secret oath.:

I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do, to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex nor condition, and that will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women, and crush their infants' heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly I will secretly use the poisonous cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honour, rank, dignity or authority of the persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agents of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Father of the Society of Jesus. In confirmation of which I hereby dedicate my life, soul, and all corporal powers, and with the dagger which I now receive I will subscribe my name written in my blood in testimony thereof; and should I prove false, or weaken in my determination, may my brethren and fellow soldiers of the militia of the Pope cut off my hands and feet and my throat from ear to ear, my belly be opened and sulphur burned therein with all the punishment that can be inflicted upon me on earth, and my soul shall be tortured by demons in eternal hell forever.

View attachment 3296
The vatican snake church..
I was raised catholic, and knew kids who were alter boys, the whole pedofile thing in the 1980s. I left the church went atheist then agnostic and now Christian, I don't go to church but have a daily constant relationship with Christ. My life has never been better.
We are all the same, humans, they are fallen and the Catholic church is a controlling faction for centuries.

The Romans took over the christian faith mixed it with paganism to confuse and control the people. Catholicism goes against Gods word. The 10 commandments, Gods day of rest is the sabbath on the 7th day. Sabbath is saturday, catholics take the sabbath on Sunday the first day.
Sounds minute but if it wasn't important why change it. The Jews still observe the sabbath on saturday..

I hope this helps. I love catholics, the church not so much.
You want to find God, go to quiet place, meditate and ask him to reveal himself, ask for Yahweh. He's waiting for you to ask him into your life.
Free will, your choice.
Have a great day May God bless your family.
WOW. That oath sound more like Muhammad (and I'm not talking about Ali) than Jesus. Thanks for the response. I have learned much today.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat