If Georgia and Pennsylvania are not going to change their voting process...everything Steve does is futile!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

mari5212

Feb 23, 2021
CORRECT. THE ART OF THE DEAL IS NOT OUT OF DATE. BUT THE ONUS OF RESPONSIBILITY ON CITIZENS. CITIZENS MUST GET INVOLVED AT THE GRASS ROOTS LEVEL--REPUBLICAN COMMITTEEMEN.

Reactions: Schaferhund

mari5212

Feb 23, 2021
SORRY, THE ART OF THE DEAL IS "out of date" now that we can see Trump had much bigger issues to address as President--and he wasn't prepared for it--and more importantly, he relied on Republican establishment uniparty choices. VERY FEW TRUMP SUPPORTERS--OTHAN THAN STEVE CORTES, PETER NAVARRO, ROBERT LIGHTHIZER--TRUMP GOT RID OF STEVE BANNON STUPIDLY. ADDITIONALLY TRUMP LAWYERS WHILE IN WHITE HOUSE WERE TOTAL ESTABLISHMENT.

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
I do not think anything Steve does is futile. I believe he knows dynamics he cannot share at the moment because he just can't share, not because of trust but because it would fall apart if revealed.
I trust the strategy. Reorganize and take back our party, then the country. The next elections will be scrutinized from minute zero. We will be there watching their every move and they know it. Things will be in place. They played their card and now we know. They cannot play again. Period. If everyone shows up and holds them accountable, demanding transparency, the sheer number of people watching I believe will be enough to stop shenanigans. We were not prepared this past election. Fact. We let it slip right under our nose and now want to act outraged. Let us stay outraged then, it is good fuel, but prepare. We need precinct committee people, we need poll watchers, we need ballot counters, we need people at 3 am watching chain of custody, we need people infiltrating meetings, we need spies, we need ninja stuff. We gonna need to lose sleep people. Lots of it for quite some time but we can do it. I know I am ready....if only NJ GOP would answer my many many requests for committee membership. I get crickets, but that is ok, I am resourceful. One way or another I will be involved. And when I am, I will watch establishment GOP with the same critical eye than the dems. It matters that much to me. I am leaving this world knowing that I have done everything to save it from the tyrany of the radical left. Dr. Levin can shove it ans his geriatric boss too.

Schaferhund

Jan 8, 2021
CORRECT. THE ART OF THE DEAL IS NOT OUT OF DATE. BUT THE ONUS OF RESPONSIBILITY ON CITIZENS. CITIZENS MUST GET INVOLVED AT THE GRASS ROOTS LEVEL--REPUBLICAN COMMITTEEMEN.
Also, conventionofstates,com because Congress will Never vote for Term Limits for themselves. Article V IS the states answer for out of control Fed Govt and The State Legislatures have the power to do it.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat