IF OUR MILITARY AND SUPREME COURT DO NOT SEE THE ELECTION WAS A FRAUD AND THERE IS AN ATTEMPTED TAKE OVER OF AMERICA AND TAKE STEPS TO STOP IT....WE A

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Shellee

Jan 13, 2021
I want to ask if Trump never conceded. If the date of the original inauguration in The Constitution is March 4th can he enforce The Insurrection Act????

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
There's no doubt of an American Crossroads Crisis

Do we trust what got us here, or do we decide to solve it for ourselves?
Do we react as usual for a nothing good future?
Or,
Are we at a true moment of decision which must be made?

Many items of note in the past year have indicated it's not been a 'normal' year.
You know them, or you would not be here, so we can skip the list.

In short, if it's to write our future, then we must, or else we'll continue to read, the minds going bust.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
We are doing this for fun right and not taking it serious so........If President TRUMP wanted to take over, the military, police and MAGA would be right behind him, Biden would have never stepped foot into the White House.....In real life, the Dems did it the smart way by fixing the election while President TRUMP did it the old fashion way with legal votes and he surprised the hell out of those behind the fraud.. Can you imagine he got 11,000,000 +++ more votes than he did when he crushed Hillary in 2016. Easy to understand why.....he kept all of his promises and more and worked his butt off rally after packed rally while Joe was in his basement and used the virus to excuse low turn outs..Biden may sit in the office but he cannot take pride in the way he got there. How can he feel good when he knows dam well he did not get more votes than Obama. So let get back to today and prove the fraud. I am sure the art icon I create, if seen by Pelosi, she would wave her arm like crazy, more than she useably does and that is a lot.

TRUMPLandSlideRed.png

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat