If We Could Redo the 2020 Election, What Would We Need to Do?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Here is my answer to the question.

Our country never should have held the election in November 2020 until the election process was made secure. Once the election happened, our ability to correct it became much reduced. If some kind of martial law had been necessary to fix the problems we could see coming, it would have been better to take the radical steps to prevent what happened. No matter how pissed off some people might have become, it would have turned out ok provided an undeniably fair election ultimately took place. By avoiding the conflict in 2020, we now face an inevitable conflict that will be worse.

What say you?

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Here is my answer to the question.

Our country never should have held the election in November 2020 until the election process was made secure. Once the election happened, our ability to correct it became much reduced. If some kind of martial law had been necessary to fix the problems we could see coming, it would have been better to take the radical steps to prevent what happened. No matter how pissed off some people might have become, it would have turned out ok provided an undeniably fair election ultimately took place. By avoiding the conflict in 2020, we now face an inevitable conflict that will be worse.

What say you?
Of the 6 battleground states, mine - Nevada - passed the necessary laws before the 2020 election which provided a 'steal' to take place accordingly. However, there's still around 140k to 220k questionable ballots which no one here is bothered by.
In my Congressional District, Mr. Amodei is not too concerned either, since it did prevail for Trump, or at least my county did. Mr. Amodei is old school GOP as are the state reps most likely. I've got to get to the Capitol and face them, because they don't return my questions.
Northern Nevada is not the place which produces the type of person who confronts. It's a backwater area, devoid of proper stimulus in producing Fire Brands. Someone like myself, in the back 1/3 of life growing up elsewhere, has fire but I'm not too well considered due to my unusual way with words and corresponding thought patterns. Oh, well.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Is there any organized group of deplorables in Nevada shaking this cage? On your own, you stand almost no chance of making a difference.

I am going to update my map of swing states with what you told me. I am trying to get Bannon to focus on this map so he can start stirring action in a more focused way. Bannon needs a status map.

Last edited:

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
The RNC and State party apparatus holds a lot of the blame here. We should have had about 10X the number of poll watchers in those counting centers.

They should never have gone home election night, or they should have waited until everyone was out and the doors were locked, then posted a guard.

You cannot leave democrats and ballots in the same room, unguarded, ever.

The other big failure was in not challenging the executive branch changes to the election laws BEFORE the election. The cases would have been dismissed on process grounds (no harm shown), but the prior challenge would have given standing to the post-election legal challenges.

Last edited:
Reactions: carla_rogers

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
The RNC and State party apparatus holds a lot of the blame here. We should have had about 10X the number of poll watchers in those counting centers.

They should never have gone home election night, or they should have waited until everyone was out and the doors were locked, then posted a guard.

You cannot leave democrats and ballots in the same room, unguarded, ever.

The other big failure was in not challenging the executive branch changes to the election laws BEFORE the election. The cases would have been dismissed on process grounds (no harm shown), but the prior challenge would have given standing to the post-election legal challenges.
Looks to me like your head is in the game with excellent focus on the issues that matter. We need to get Bannon if we can to promote the Precinct Committee Project specifically in Nevada, to recruit more people to do what you are looking at. Nevada could flip if we could get more of us involved.

Kind of a long shot, but if you can bring yourself to try, it sure would not hurt if you could get through to Robert Barnes in Las Vegas. He is every personable and supportive, for sure would be able to provide tips on groups and people you could approach to get involved with the right actions. Then you would not be alone.

One thing I can tell you. Even though you might feel weak in a crowded environment, city people perceive rural people as strong with good minds. Want to know why? Because those are qualities that rural people tend to have. You feel simple, but your simplicity is seen as clear minded and reliable. I can see here you communicate great.

Your country needs you my friend. We are not here for a tea party. We are here to keep our country alive. If you can dig deep and reach Robert Barnes, I know it will pay off.

You can see Robert Barnes on Youtube, here is a link to a show he does every Sunday with another guy. The other guy starts the show then Barnes joins in after a few minutes. Barnes is a major awesome human being, a credit to his profession, which is an attorney. This link starts the video at the point where Barnes joins.

Reactions: highsea

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat