If we want fair elections

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Msc65

Feb 11, 2021
If we want fair elections, War Room listeners from each state must call their state legislature and demand that election laws in that state be updated to in person and proper absentee ballots only even during pandemics. No mail in ballots other than proper absentee ballots. No ballot harvesting, etc. You (Steve) need to tell your listeners this to reach those who do not participate in the forums. I have already done so with my state legislature.

We also need good honest people to run for office starting at the local level, school board, city council, mayor, state legislature, governor, right up to US congress and senate.

Last edited:

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
You won’t get fair elections ever again, sorry. Never have tbh. They have rigged every election since america was stolen from Americans over a century ago. And they have a new bill, which will probably pass which will make it inevitable they win. Not to count the thousands, if not millions of immigrants running in.

Msc65

Feb 11, 2021
You won’t get fair elections ever again, sorry. Never have tbh. They have rigged every election since america was stolen from Americans over a century ago. And they have a new bill, which will probably pass which will make it inevitable they win. Not to count the thousands, if not millions of immigrants running in.
I totally get how you feel, but we at least have to attempt to take back our elections and the process I can't agree to the alternative which is to become communist and we all speak Chinese. I hope there are plenty of people who feel that same way I do who will do all they can do to stop this from happening.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I totally get how you feel, but we at least have to attempt to take back our elections and the process I can't agree to the alternative which is to become communist and we all speak Chinese. I hope there are plenty of people who feel that same way I do who will do all they can do to stop this from happening.
You can vote all you want, not telling anyone not too, but thinking you can out vote voter fraud is like living in dream land. Pretty sure within the next two years there will be more communism in America than now. They aren’t going to make people speak chinese, that is just crazy talk. This isn’t even about the chinese. This one world communist plan has been in fruition before China even became a communist country, came from the bolsheviks who still control the world.

Msc65

Feb 11, 2021
You can vote all you want, not telling anyone not too, but thinking you can out vote voter fraud is like living in dream land. Pretty sure within the next two years there will be more communism in America than now. They aren’t going to make people speak chinese, that is just crazy talk. This isn’t even about the chinese. This one world communist plan has been in fruition before China even became a communist country, came from the bolsheviks who still control the world.
True that is why we have to run for office with America First Policies, starting locally school board, city council, mayor, state legislature, governor right up to the US senate, house, and even President. Understanding that it is NOT a career choice, was never meant to be a career. Do a couple terms and move on go back to private life.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat