IF YOU DON'T LISTEN TO THIS YOU MAY BE ONE OF THE SHEEP‼...and not even realize it

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
IF YOU DON'T LISTEN TO THIS YOU MAY BE ONE OF THE SHEEP
‼
...and not even realize it

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
thank you, I've been saying this all year, it is a CRISPR product, and was a deliberate release to bring us to heel.

it's sad that folks just can not believe we have folks this evil.

when I taught the bible my first lesson was always this "what is the first thing the devil tries to tell a human being?" answer, that he does not exist. Years later they used it in a movie, so I had to stop saying it.
but its actually a truth believers have no doubt of.

next question, does anyone serve the devil?
do they look different than you and I??

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Reactions: Timothy Bair
O

oldmanrsing

the devil is real. evil people are real, who in gods name would sell children for any reason, who in gods name would in slave a women for sex. who in gods name needs as much money and power as some of these politicians and media giants, GREED is evil, POWER is evil, LIES for these things is evil. i never cared about being rich, it was not the thing that made me happy or satisfied, love of family and freinds, laughter and living right the way i wanted made me happy. seeing good people doing good things can bring more joy than a dollar bill ever will.

Reactions: Renegade
R

Renegade

This video just confirmed/connected a lot of dots for me..... the Leftists are being exposed at an increasingly faster pace on various fronts and levels.....I truly believe God is working a miracle.... stay tuned....🇺🇸

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
yes and if you want to know what is true, look at the number of fact check snopes against this guy, and mikiovits and others.

the more they tell the truth, the more sites lie by calling them the liars.

hence we know.....my thinks thou doest cry wolf too often peter.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
connect the dots, WHO stood to profit from the depression of 1920, the crashes that followed, answer:
bankers brokers and government workers

WHO stood to loose, the people.

WHO bought up all the patents, then built the lab in china, then WHO said, oh gee its dangerous, but WHO gave it to them anyway, the virus, to crispr, splice together...

the WHO had his lackey tell us lies, and WHO was the bankers son who then bought up every house whose occupant could not meet their mortgage? Gee let me think, using his ZIllow former microsoft exec to do it.)

was it the son of a banker who believed in eugenics, and helped get the abortion clinics going and bought up lands in all the prior crashes?? YUPPER

was the the same guy WHO stole Wasniak's work, who pushed every other company out of business and who went around killing children while claiming to help them?

and now folks stick this here Modern-uh needle in yer arm and smoke it!!!!!!!

nah....think I'll pass, thanks Billy but no thanks.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021

this confirms Martins patent claims

current hacks, buying up everything here, and building everything there....all with technology he had nothing to do with discovering, but somehow ended up controling most of...

also, gates is in cahootz with others, and has far more money offshore than on.
he has 100 billion on shore 3x that offshore of his own, nd then control over more funds and LLC dummy ccorps buying up competitors than you can shake a stick at.

and make no mistake, Buffet, Gates, Bezos, they are all just shilling for China.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
one name DR. MIKOVITS
you can not hear her and not know,
they keep banning her videos and they keep reappearing so keep checking, people who saved it reload it from time to time.

you will never silence all of us you fau chi nazis.

Reactions: RMT
S

SumballoFarm

IF YOU DON'T LISTEN TO THIS YOU MAY BE ONE OF THE SHEEP
‼
...and not even realize it

He is correct about everything. I researched all this last March/April and came to the same conclusions. Do some research on GOF. These people are EVIL.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021

Gates Foundation Virologist Warns World Of Catastrophic Effects Coming From COVID Vaccine​

Owen is joined in studio by Del Bigtree, who has urgent news about what this worldwide mass vaccination experiment may result in. Discussing Geert Bossche, PhD UPDATE - urging WHO to STOP MASS VACCINATION.

And, here is Del's show from 3/25 - Appearance by Andrew Wakefield and RFK, Jr, too. Andy discussing his new movie, 1986 THE ACT.​

IN THE HOT SEAT - Del Bigtree, Episode #208, 3/25/21​

Debate about Geert Bossche and the vaccine begins @ around 53:13 mark

Last edited:

RMT

Feb 19, 2021

DR. ANDY WAKEFIELD | DISCOVERING THE TERRIFYING TRUTH ABOUT COVID-19 RNA-MODIFYING LUCIFERASE 06060 VACCINES​

Dr. Andy Wakefield shares the horrific truth about what is inside the COVID-19 vaccines and why it is simply unacceptable to go against the medical and big-pharma industry? The seven sinister aspects of the COVID-19 vaccines.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Hey, we started sprouting 50 years ago, had about 3 mung sprout meals this week!! THEY HELP. Anything you do to improve your plant nurishment will help.

hey, anybody see the Elon MUsk video about him testing positive and negative both...4 times in ONE day?
(probably scrubbed by now) but it did happen.
ever ask yourself why?
you want to be treated now based on those type tests??

well don't worry, WE and our KIDS will pay billions for those bogus tests!! Already have.

when the great reset happens, and suddenly it takes 100 bucks to buy a loaf of bread...then people will get it.

here's a thought. why do folks die of covid? what gives. Is it all the virus, or does the fact that the combo of drugs by folks not familiar with P450 science overwhelm the system. Couple this with the stress, fear, constant interruption of nursing staff which every patient will tell you completely eliminates their ability to sleep or rest, then throw steroids on top of the 10 other ineffective drugs they are giving you.....?? and then they wonder why the liver and kidneys shut down.

Back when I first pass the nursing boards I asked one of my doc employers why he wouldn't give one of my patients steroids, as I was under the impression (remember for most their training is everything, they can't believe that 90% of what they are taught has and/or will be reversed at some point), I was under the impression a steroid would help.

his answer (MD, ortho) was," is she 80? "
He said, and I quote, " if they are old and due to die anyway I'll use themas they aren't due to live long anyway, but the chance the liver will be destroyed is too great, I would never give them to a 40 yr old....unless I wanted to kill them."

that remark stuck with me. Do any of these brilliant guys with half the common sense of their elders, even know what an inducer or inhibitor is?

couple that with these idiotic strip tests, which means they are throwing folks with ordinary bugs into a worse environment, worse because they either don't know how to treat, or know but won't because they will go along to get along,....

the stats are in on ivermectin, so the only people refusing to use it....are in the vaccine cult. THATS RIGHT....vaccine CULT. they are so determined to make the whole world their little science experiment that they give the other CULTS a real run for their money.

the tests they use are bogus. I KNOW the guy who discovered how to detect virons, and invented the machinery.
HE ALSO FOUNDED LAB CORP AND THE NATIONAL GENETICS INSTITUTE, SO NOT A DUMMY.
want to know what these strip test drive thru tests are really about?? Business baby, cha ching.
BY THE TIME uncle joe wakes up from his nap, or Kamela pauses from her toke festival, big pharma will have gotten away with trillions...after all...why should the banks and insurance companies be the only welfare client.....isn't it their turn at the trough??

(I notice our favorite detractor never talks science with anyone who knows any) makes me wonder...

S

SumballoFarm

Hey, we started sprouting 50 years ago, had about 3 mung sprout meals this week!! THEY HELP. Anything you do to improve your plant nurishment will help.

hey, anybody see the Elon MUsk video about him testing positive and negative both...4 times in ONE day?
(probably scrubbed by now) but it did happen.
ever ask yourself why?
you want to be treated now based on those type tests??

well don't worry, WE and our KIDS will pay billions for those bogus tests!! Already have.

when the great reset happens, and suddenly it takes 100 bucks to buy a loaf of bread...then people will get it.

here's a thought. why do folks die of covid? what gives. Is it all the virus, or does the fact that the combo of drugs by folks not familiar with P450 science overwhelm the system. Couple this with the stress, fear, constant interruption of nursing staff which every patient will tell you completely eliminates their ability to sleep or rest, then throw steroids on top of the 10 other ineffective drugs they are giving you.....?? and then they wonder why the liver and kidneys shut down.

Back when I first pass the nursing boards I asked one of my doc employers why he wouldn't give one of my patients steroids, as I was under the impression (remember for most their training is everything, they can't believe that 90% of what they are taught has and/or will be reversed at some point), I was under the impression a steroid would help.

his answer (MD, ortho) was," is she 80? "
He said, and I quote, " if they are old and due to die anyway I'll use themas they aren't due to live long anyway, but the chance the liver will be destroyed is too great, I would never give them to a 40 yr old....unless I wanted to kill them."

that remark stuck with me. Do any of these brilliant guys with half the common sense of their elders, even know what an inducer or inhibitor is?

couple that with these idiotic strip tests, which means they are throwing folks with ordinary bugs into a worse environment, worse because they either don't know how to treat, or know but won't because they will go along to get along,....

the stats are in on ivermectin, so the only people refusing to use it....are in the vaccine cult. THATS RIGHT....vaccine CULT. they are so determined to make the whole world their little science experiment that they give the other CULTS a real run for their money.

the tests they use are bogus. I KNOW the guy who discovered how to detect virons, and invented the machinery.
HE ALSO FOUNDED LAB CORP AND THE NATIONAL GENETICS INSTITUTE, SO NOT A DUMMY.
want to know what these strip test drive thru tests are really about?? Business baby, cha ching.
BY THE TIME uncle joe wakes up from his nap, or Kamela pauses from her toke festival, big pharma will have gotten away with trillions...after all...why should the banks and insurance companies be the only welfare client.....isn't it their turn at the trough??

(I notice our favorite detractor never talks science with anyone who knows any) makes me wonder...
I think I may have talked about this in another threat. If so, I apologize for the redundancy. The PCR test cannot differentiate between viruses. The test was invented in the early 1980's when COVID-19 wasn't even around. The PCR test checks for viral load and not for a specific virus. Read the CDC's PCR Test Instruction document posted on the FDA website:

Go specifically to P. 40, where It clearly states: "Detection of viral RNA may not indicate the presence of infectious virus or that 2019-nCoV is the causative agent for clinical symptoms." and "This test cannot rule out diseases caused by other bacterial or viral pathogens." So, based on that, it appears if you are carrying a cold or flu virus, you will likely test positive for COVID19.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat