'If You're Not Scared Yet, You're Not Paying Attention': Artur Pawlowski Warns of Communist Takeover

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
With all due respect to the pastor, ruling classes exist because the serfs allow it.
The CCP is in charge because the people of China allow them.
Same everywhere and throughout time !
People allow being told what to do, how to live, where to go, and on and on and on...................
Tyranny, tyrants, kings, emperors, living gods even, exist because people allowed it.
People allow being held in servitude by doing nothing to stop it. They do nothing out of fear. They do nothing because that's how they grew up. They do nothing because they were told 'that's how the World works.'

I've got a message for those who keep claiming powerlessness, who talk of 'the powers that be', that say nothing can be done, and that message is you are wrong, you are mistaken, you are ignorant of your own power, and you are plain old stupid to believe anyone has power over you.

I do not care if you are tired or depressed or feel helpless - I Do Not Care as you are the answer for those who claim power over you.
I care for people who know Right from Wrong. I care for people who will be that strength for which we need now and forever. And, I care if you will see the ways of your wrong thinking and join with the others to claim your birthright to struggle and prevail over those who claim otherwise.

No one is above you, no person is better than you, no person can claim or do to you without you submitting to them - so do not give in, do not give up.
I have always been here and will remain until no longer needed.

LibertyLover56

Jan 12, 2021
With all due respect to the pastor, ruling classes exist because the serfs allow it.
People allow being told what to do, how to live, where to go, and on and on and on...................
Tyranny, tyrants, kings, emperors, living gods even, exist because people allowed it.
People allow being held in servitude by doing nothing to stop it. They do nothing out of fear. They do nothing because that's how they grew up. They do nothing because they were told 'that's how the World works.'

I've got a message for those who keep claiming powerlessness, who talk of 'the powers that be', that say nothing can be done, and that message is you are wrong, you are mistaken, you are ignorant of your own power, and you are plain old stupid to believe anyone has power over you.

I do not care if you are tired or depressed or feel helpless - I Do Not Care as you are the answer for those who claim power over you.
I care for people who know Right from Wrong. I care for people who will be that strength for which we need now and forever. And, I care if you will see the ways of your wrong thinking and join with the others to claim your birthright to struggle and prevail over those who claim otherwise.

No one is above you, no person is better than you, no person can claim or do to you without you submitting to them - so do not give in, do not give up.
There is a large percentage of our population that let the government shutdown our country for a virus w 99.97% survival rate. They are still wearing masks & demanding others comply even it came out that Fauci lied about much of COVID.
Dont say it cant happen in the US. Those of us who resist are silenced on social media.

oldmanriing

Apr 26, 2021
IF DEMOCRATS PASS THERE VOTING BILL WE HAVE TROUBLE. i find it hard to believe as Americans if we don't take up arms and we are only letting are demise become by our own stupidity. you can not trust the evil in DC. Canada needs to take up arms against the government there and any opposition of free speech and freedom. i do not like this thought but i see no other way and here in the USA it should be done because we totally lose and the Marxist evil takes over. i am a patriot but these flag burners, BLM and Antifa need to be stopped. LIVE FREE AND DIE HARD

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
There is a large percentage of our population that let the government shutdown our country for a virus w 99.97% survival rate. They are still wearing masks & demanding others comply even it came out that Fauci lied about much of COVID.
Dont say it cant happen in the US. Those of us who resist are silenced on social media.
In all fairness to the public, I do not think the information was available that this was a 99:97% survival rate at the onset. I agree that those who are still wearing masks and demanding others to comply need to be addressed with factual information. Fear is tough to overcome, because it is often irrational.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021

I agree with most of what you wrote. There is something called learned helplessness where a victim mentality exists because they cannot escape their environment. So they "give up" and take it. They do not believe there is a better anything out there.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
When I think of the EX MILITARY guys......the TRUMP men....who drive their pick ups and storm thru their counties and country roads with their guns strapped across their chests and scream.....with all of their might...LIVE FREE OR DIE....it has been my suspicion for a long time that....a civil war could be brewing behind the scenes.....
...do you actually believe the united states military would turn on it's own people.....??????.....perhaps I'm naive....but I just dont think they would do it........

Reactions: NvEric and Scout9

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
IF DEMOCRATS PASS THERE VOTING BILL WE HAVE TROUBLE. i find it hard to believe as Americans if we don't take up arms and we are only letting are demise become by our own stupidity. you can not trust the evil in DC. Canada needs to take up arms against the government there and any opposition of free speech and freedom. i do not like this thought but i see no other way and here in the USA it should be done because we totally lose and the Marxist evil takes over. i am a patriot but these flag burners, BLM and Antifa need to be stopped. LIVE FREE AND DIE HARD
Just an idea here, but with 80 million voters who know the election was stolen, there should be a lot of good brainstorming ideas to throw into the think tank so that those who see no other way can be exposed to others whom do........But ideas without action are worthless. Implementation is necessary, which is why I really like what Mike Lindell is doing, what this Pastor Artur is doing, what the freight train of audits is doing, what trump is doing, Matt Gaetz and MTG. are doing........and what a host of others are doing.

What am I doing? Right now, I continue to appeal to heaven, pray, and make declarations which are alignment with God. I make declarations related to the supernatural, and then I wait to hear from God about the next steps. And I do this because I know I must see things from a Kingdom authority so that proper alignment can come. So that I know the path where God's grace and power flows that will take me and us as a nation to our destiny. Judgement will come, but not yet to America. It will first come to nations that are enemies of God, and then those in this nation which have made a plan to come after religious liberties.

This is the Scriptural command that came out of Heaven that King David prophesied:

Psalm 110:1-2 "The LORD says to my Lord: "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool. The LORD sends forth form Zion your mighty sceptor. Rule in the midst of your enemies."

Our LORD has issued a His decree and we must come into agreement with it. "Sit at my right hand" allows me to become more intimate with God and if I am not seated with Him, I will be prone to react to things out of fear instead of deliberately establishing His Kingdom through prayerful response and appropriate action. (Wand Alger).

I know there a ton of war room deplorables which do not profess Christianity. But for those who do; we must realize that what has happened is demonic and actually against God and Christianity. God is the One who deals with His adversaries and Christians must agree with Him by speaking His Word and making declarations according to Him who knows the outcome anyway.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
I've had the marvelous opportunity to see the world.....once...in MARRAKESH....I was with a minister who had an UNDERGROUND CHURCH...YUP.....an underground church...
I wanted to go...I wanted to see what it was like....so...late at night we gathered....there were 3 or 4 men.....who would STAND GUARD outside...in the neighborhood....if...they felt the government...or a threat....there was a signal they would give....and we would...then....have to 'switch' from the bible study.....to a party.
...everything was set up to make it appear that it was just a birthday party.....balloons....birthday cake....even wrapped presents...that would be set out every time the underground church would meet.
THAT made such an IMPRESSION....on me....I can STILL see the dark....dirt road....the stone cement house....the curtains drawn and the worn torn birthday gifts...that were 'props' set out every week.
The men standing guard outside....were scary to me.....smoking their hash.....with their dark eyes and stern faces......they took their guarding....VERY SERIOUSLY.....because jailtime....and whatever else they didnt mention could be in their futures.
I will NEVER EVER forget that experience.....and how the bibles were smuggled and hidden.....and the minister... of the church...risked LIFE and LIMB...to lead and help the people of MARRAKESH.....
mindblowing.....and.....NOW.........this guy LIVES THE SAME PUNISHMENT.

Popsinpa60

Mar 15, 2021
N. E. Pennsylvania Lackawanna County
The Constitution clearly says states are in charge of Elections. So I don't see any other way of changing election laws unless it's a constitutional amendment they cannot create a law it has to be a constitutional amendment.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Just an idea here, but with 80 million voters who know the election was stolen, there should be a lot of good brainstorming ideas to throw into the think tank so that those who see no other way can be exposed to others whom do........But ideas without action are worthless. Implementation is necessary, which is why I really like what Mike Lindell is doing, what this Pastor Artur is doing, what the freight train of audits is doing, what trump is doing, Matt Gaetz and MTG. are doing........and what a host of others are doing.

What am I doing? Right now, I continue to appeal to heaven, pray, and make declarations which are alignment with God. I make declarations related to the supernatural, and then I wait to hear from God about the next steps. And I do this because I know I must see things from a Kingdom authority so that proper alignment can come. So that I know the path where God's grace and power flows that will take me and us as a nation to our destiny. Judgement will come, but not yet to America. It will first come to nations that are enemies of God, and then those in this nation which have made a plan to come after religious liberties.

This is the Scriptural command that came out of Heaven that King David prophesied:

Psalm 110:1-2 "The LORD says to my Lord: "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool. The LORD sends forth form Zion your mighty sceptor. Rule in the midst of your enemies."

Our LORD has issued a His decree and we must come into agreement with it. "Sit at my right hand" allows me to become more intimate with God and if I am not seated with Him, I will be prone to react to things out of fear instead of deliberately establishing His Kingdom through prayerful response and appropriate action. (Wand Alger).

I know there a ton of war room deplorables which do not profess Christianity. But for those who do; we must realize that what has happened is demonic and actually against God and Christianity. God is the One who deals with His adversaries and Christians must agree with Him by speaking His Word and making declarations according to Him who knows the outcome anyway.
AMEN!!!!🙏

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest

It's more complicated than that.

I respect Father Pawloski, not just because I was raised Catholic but because he speaks from experience, one that very few Americans have had.

The problem isn't elites or a ruling class per se. Pecking orders, not equality, exist by nature. If you have a representative republic, you're going to have representatives, and if you have representatives, you're going to a have a "ruling class of elites." So what? The problem is our particular "leaders" shirked their responsibilities. They stopped being leaders and representatives. They started to think only of themselves and their own enrichment. They became radically narcissistic.

One of the big questions for me has always been: How many Americans really want to be free? Many don't. They want to be taken care of. I agree that the mass of people tends to be passive, lazy, and dumb, and so long as they have pizza, beer, and Netflix, nothing else matters. They will sell their grandmothers down the river.

But there may be enough people like Father Pawloski, Mike Lindell, and all the guests on the Bannon show to save America. These people want to be free. Netflix isn't enough for them. So they, too, are an elite ruling class, but a far better one than the RINOs, Dummycrats, tech oligarchs, and Chinese communists who currently dominate America and the world.

oldmanriing

Apr 26, 2021
i am 66 years old if i watch tv it is the warroom or a few shows history science channels that type of thing after that to me it is all junk i rather be outside working on something. but i have noticed how commercials can have there stupid agenda's to the point that science has all the answers trying to debunk god and christ but it is so funny how they think because they are easy to debunk them. the bible is a history book of our world it does not debunk science. lord knows that sasquatch is real and that aliens and spirits are our world and universe is filled with more than we can even imagine, so win they think they know it all they don't know anything. if you believe the television i have a couple magic rocks for sell.

Reactions: NvEric

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com

It's more complicated than that.

I respect Father Pawloski, not just because I was raised Catholic but because he speaks from experience, one that very few Americans have had.

The problem isn't elites or a ruling class per se. Pecking orders, not equality, exist by nature. If you have a representative republic, you're going to have representatives, and if you have representatives, you're going to a have a "ruling class of elites." So what? The problem is our particular "leaders" shirked their responsibilities. They stopped being leaders and representatives. They started to think only of themselves and their own enrichment. They became radically narcissistic.

One of the big questions for me has always been: How many Americans really want to be free? Many don't. They want to be taken care of. I agree that the mass of people tends to be passive, lazy, and dumb, and so long as they have pizza, beer, and Netflix, nothing else matters. They will sell their grandmothers down the river.

But there may be enough people like Father Pawloski, Mike Lindell, and all the guests on the Bannon show to save America. These people want to be free. Netflix isn't enough for them. So they, too, are an elite ruling class, but a far better one than the RINOs, Dummycrats, tech oligarchs, and Chinese communists who currently dominate America and the world.
70+ million people objected to Mao...they wound up in his mass graves...THEY DIDN'T "ALLOW" HIM TO MURDER THEM

DEMS & CCP ARE MAKING LISTS OF THOSE TO BE ELIMINATED HERE..WE WON'T GO WITHOUT A FIGHT

FIRST THEY SAID "WE'RE ONLY COMING FOR THE STATUES"...THEN THEY CAME FOR THOSE WHO OBJECTED TO THE ERASURE OF MILLENIA OF CHINESE HISTORY

THIS TIME THE FREE PEOPLE OF CHINA AND THE US STAND TOGETHER

Attachments

• ChinaexecutionsScreen-Shot-2017-06-12-at-10.21.14-PM.png
    ChinaexecutionsScreen-Shot-2017-06-12-at-10.21.14-PM.png
    406.6 KB · Views: 9
  • ChinaStatues.jpg
    ChinaStatues.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 7

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat