Ilhan Omar introduces the ‘Rent and Mortgage Cancelation Act’…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Snooky

Feb 19, 2021
The owners of these properties will loose their property to the lien holders and then no one will have a place to rent and no one will have a place to live. What a feckless waste of space. She needs to take up residency again in Somolia for at least 5 years or until she gets her head screwed on. She really has no clue on how democracy works nor does she care.

Reactions: MaureenMc and Scout

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
This lady's UTOPIAN AMERICA IS.....this.....my father and brothers extremely successful commercial and residential real estate companies....should PAY FOR EVERYBODY ELSE.. let me say that again....these HOODLUMS THINK...my dad and brothers success is THERE for THEIR TAKING...
..in this America...THEY.. didnt have the wherewithal.. or talent... to.... RISK IT ALL....find office space....hire a staff...work until 11...work weekends....RISK AGAIN....sometimes throwing good money away to make SOME money....and then....simmer that pot....over years and years and years of SOUND DECISIONS...smart investing...QUALITY and HONEST RELATIONSHIP built.....and good ole fashioned DAMN HARD WORK....and then....these hoodlums have the SICK and BLAZING GUTSY BALLS...to saunter up to a microphone and say....'oh...let's just CANCEL rent and mortgages'.
...they are using the COVID EXCUSE again.....for a FREE RIDE.....why cant these HOODLUMS understand that....NOTHING IS FREE IN LIFE....NOTHING.
......oh....and we cant forget our dear 'in the corner and RUNNING this country...NOW for his 3rd term'...OBAMA....who..reminded every business owner ....in this LAND OF OPPORTUNITY....that.....'you didnt build that.....you didnt build that business'......as.....according to him.....because...my father and brother didnt...LAY THE ASPHALT down for the roads that led to their office....or because my brother didnt do the actual digging of..... the ditch.... that supplied the electric into their office building.
THESE PEOPLE ARE CRAY CRAY....they are MAD in the head....like MAD SCIENTISTS....who mixed formulas together....hoping things wont BLOW UP......but....their 'formulas'....ALWAYS....ALWAYS....ALWAYS....BLOW EVERYTHING....THE.... HELL.... UP.
my theory...?
..they are JEALOUS of SUCCESSFUL men and women who actually....KNOW..how to build businesses....they are JEALOUS of the millions of SUCCESSFUL men and women who know how to make payroll ....and these SUCCESSFUL men and women who CAN....CAN....CAN...DANCE CIRCLES.....around their idiocies.....and IN WHOM....CAN....talk these FLAMING MORONS......right outta a business meeting.
These people.....THESE... CRETINS OF EVIL...as I like to call them.....are THE LAUGHING STOCK of FAILURE......it might not APPEAR....that they are failures....because they actually figured out how to WIN at the game of....'who is going say the biggest lie to gain the most votes.'....even with....THEIR LEGITIMATE WINS being in question.....but.....they... REALLY ....are.... THE LAUGHING STOCKS OF FAILURE.....because.....I could put these MORON LOSERS into a room with ANY ANY ANY ANY BUSINESS OWNER IN AMERICA.....and they would LOOK.....and.....sound....like......CHILDREN.....in a candy store.....'what do I get to take......take.....take...AND.....take.....?????????......and....as their hands are FULL OF FREE CANDY.....they are Absolutely CLUELESS.....of the gentlemen....in the corner.....digging into his pockets......to pay for...the.... 'CHILDREN'S.......FREE FOR ALL'.
gawd.....these....CRETINS OF PURE EVIL.....are MORONS.....

Reactions: MaureenMc

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat