"I'm alleging the biggest political national security scandal in the history of our planet 100%."

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
@ the 35 minute mark
Why none of this surprises me?
Take it in stride as the poisons in the muck ooze forth.
Elsewhere here I post the corruption I've reasoned.
Elsewhere here I post what to do the get the word out.
The People here should stand fast and be strong.

Rational

Mar 3, 2021
This takes balls. This takes honor. This is truth-telling of a life-risking nature and it shows what real patriotism is.

Jack is an absolute hero.
I've stopped listening since they got rid of Jack. To not mention the departure of a co-host who had been there 6 days a week for months is shameful. Bannon doesn't have to go into details, but to not even wish Jack luck or to thank him, it's inexcusable.

Reactions: MOS 95B R3

MOS 95B R3

Feb 23, 2021
The story you won't even hear on War Room Pandemic because Steve Bannon is avoiding it.

CCP/ChiComs got Bannon?
His waroom has been limp as his ___, why? What's the deal or what's his price? People we may be surrounded. Dispatch them , on sight, with extreme prejudice. Bannon, stop talking about BS and help us fight PSY OP war and start reporting on Jack Maxeys story with Mataxas, 3/4/21. American Media Periscope is reporting, I ll keep watching them until you pull your head out of your ass.

Reactions: Debbiey

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
CCP/ChiComs got Bannon?
His waroom has been limp as his ___, why? What's the deal or what's his price? People we may be surrounded. Dispatch them , on sight, with extreme prejudice. Bannon, stop talking about BS and help us fight PSY OP war and start reporting on Jack Maxeys story with Mataxas, 3/4/21. American Media Periscope is reporting, I ll keep watching them until you pull your head out of your ass.
Bannon won't report it for whatever reason, I think that is why Maxey is gone. When Maxey tried talking about it on Warroom. Bannon stopped him. This needs to get out and to the public because people running this country are definitely compromised. It is amazing to me the depth of corruption there is & has been going on for a long time.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat