"Im Winning So Much, I'm almost getting tired of it"......Steve Bannon.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Mrssuither2

Jan 1, 2021
Hey Steve,
Those are the kind of things said that have a way of coming back to haunt you. You didn't win last night, Kemp did. I have to believe if the people of Georgia like him that much, he must be doing something right. The voice of the people of Georgia have spoken and I accept it.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
sorry but the word cheating comes to mind....we didn't stop geogia from cheating...they just registered more non existant people and had 2 years to do it...

whats the matter with folks, can they not think how a devil would think..guess not.

without the right voter, including picture, thumb print, street address (actually checked and not a po BOX).WITHOUT PROPER ID there in nothing to prevent someone from registering in hundreds of names.

NOTHING TO PREVENT IT

and steve, you sound like whats his name....charlie sheen...puh lease...
WINNING

NOT

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
lets see, no one can be deprived

and we just let how many million in illegals

and bused them to where

to swing states

and gave them all checks

and told them who GAVE them the checks

and ergo, who to vote for

and we, generous and stupid to a fault will not deprive any of them

speaky no english, got no ID, here's your ballot, heres the column to punch out.

perfect.

don't call a lose a win Steve, Oz ? Kemp ?

otherwise, I'll have to change my name.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrssuither2

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
Famous saying of Trump "We Are Winning"
Famous saying of Mussolini "vincere e vinceremo" - "win and we will win" -

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
TRUST THE PLAN
TRUST SESSIONS
TRUST BARR
TRUST DURHAM
2 MORE WEEKS

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

Brad Raffensperger, Who Blocked Trump From Stealing Georgia, Wins GOP Sec. Of State Race​

Raffensperger may have benefited from Georgia’s open primary system on Tuesday: During early voting, an estimated 7% of ballots cast in this year’s GOP races were submitted by Georgians who had participated in the Democratic primaries in 2020, according to an analysis conducted by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. At least some of those voters appeared motivated to thwart Hice and the other Trump-backed candidates, but said they would support Democrats again in the fall.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat