Impeachment 2.0 - wtf is going on now?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
I saw Matt Gaetz on the War Room and was impressed at his willingness to step down to defend the real President.

However, has that kind offer been accepted? Trump's current milk toast lawyers don't seem to be very good. Empty suits with low energy.

What is going to happen - will Trump appear and speak? Video presentation?

Will he or Gaetz or Sidney Powell finally show America "the receipts?"

Praying to the Lord that this becomes a turning point and that this nightmare comes to an end. Where is the "action action action" from Trump?

Penny for your thoughts, Patriots.

HONDU1

Dec 25, 2020
I saw Matt Gaetz on the War Room and was impressed at his willingness to step down to defend the real President.

However, has that kind offer been accepted? Trump's current milk toast lawyers don't seem to be very good. Empty suits with low energy.

Praying to the Lord that this becomes a turning point and that this nightmare comes to an end. Where is the "action action action" from Trump?

EVER HEAR OF THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM?

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021

Like I was saying, it's like watching the Indianapolis 500 in Slo Mo. We all have been waiting so long for something great to happen, but God's timing is not like ours. It will happen and when it does, pray it's something Great for Our Country!!!

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021

I would not count on Trump to stand up & fight.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
PATIENCE is a VIRTUE....aka...patience grasshopper....
Things rushed generally don't have a good outcome....kind of like hurrying the birth of a baby...they can come out missing "fully developed" piece-parts....JUST SAYING....

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
PATIENCE is a VIRTUE....aka...patience grasshopper....
Things rushed generally don't have a good outcome....kind of like hurrying the birth of a baby...they can come out missing "fully developed" piece-parts....JUST SAYING....

Cool. Wait...what? Rushing a birth can lead to missing parts???
I actually googled it and found the attached.

Attachments

• missing.parts.jpg
    missing.parts.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Reactions: Lady Patriot

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

What happened to the impeachment on Biden from Greene go? Silenced I gather?

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
I agree! We need to face this farce with guns blazing! I'm not getting the feeling that thats whats happening. My nerves are shot.
Keep yer eyes on Arizona this week. I think it’s going to blow up. Arizona Senate is saying possibly as early as Wednesday they will have access to machines and ballots for forensic audits.

Reactions: Joan Mc

Epurr

Feb 2, 2021
Bucks Co. Pa
Keep yer eyes on Arizona this week. I think it’s going to blow up. Arizona Senate is saying possibly as early as Wednesday they will have access to machines and ballots for forensic audits.
My point is the country is lost if we can't get Trump back NOW!!. I am all for clearing his name but no one has done more to help this country than Trump. There is no one else who even comes close. Where do we go without him?

Reactions: LinCava

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
My point is the country is lost if we can't get Trump back NOW!!. I am all for clearing his name but no one has done more to help this country than Trump. There is no one else who even comes close. Where do we go without him?
I too have been pounding Xanax like Tic Tacs on this but fellow patriots keep talking me down off the ledge. Let’s hope this week finally brings some clarity.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat