Impeachment by the victims?????

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Iconic

Jan 26, 2021
I have been trying to get this out into the main stream discussion. Obviously none of this is making any sense and is completely off the rails. However since when in our country can the victims of a “crime” be the Judge, Juror, and executioner???? The house and senate were the victims of the Jan 6th capital “insurrection” right? You can’t be emotionally compromised or have a “dog in the fight” and be able to be Objectional and or non biased! Originally having Judge Roberts oversee the proceedings at least was someone that wasn’t personally affected but now to have a Senator that literally voted in the last impeachment to impeach the president is so against the fundamentals our justice system is suppose to be about! Yes I know that there has been a two sided justice system for some time now. I guess I’m just so confused and lost as to how it seems there is no recourse to stop any of this. From the impeachment trials to the Russia investigations to basically throwing everything at the president and seeing what would stick for the last 4 years! How is there no recourse for when it’s obvious that everything our country was founded on and is suppose to stand for is compromised!

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Because very rich powerful people rule America. That is how they have gotten away with everything that is unconstitutional for the past century.

And who is going to stop them? They own the military, government, food, tv, media, YOU.

Iconic

Jan 26, 2021
Because very rich powerful people rule America. That is how they have gotten away with everything that is unconstitutional for the past century.

And who is going to stop them? They own the military, government, food, tv, media, YOU.
Yes this i have come to grips with but the impeachment being run by the victims of the crime being charged is what im trying to put out there.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Yes this i have come to grips with but the impeachment being run by the victims of the crime being charged is what im trying to put out there.
Yea, idk. None of this makes any kind of sense to me at all. I do not know their goal or what they are planning to do.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
I have been trying to get this out into the main stream discussion. Obviously none of this is making any sense and is completely off the rails. However since when in our country can the victims of a “crime” be the Judge, Juror, and executioner???? The house and senate were the victims of the Jan 6th capital “insurrection” right? You can’t be emotionally compromised or have a “dog in the fight” and be able to be Objectional and or non biased! Originally having Judge Roberts oversee the proceedings at least was someone that wasn’t personally affected but now to have a Senator that literally voted in the last impeachment to impeach the president is so against the fundamentals our justice system is suppose to be about! Yes I know that there has been a two sided justice system for some time now. I guess I’m just so confused and lost as to how it seems there is no recourse to stop any of this. From the impeachment trials to the Russia investigations to basically throwing everything at the president and seeing what would stick for the last 4 years! How is there no recourse for when it’s obvious that everything our country was founded on and is suppose to stand for is compromised!
There is no recourse because of your weak gutless corrupt pedophilic supporters called a Military do NOTHING....I do NOT thank them for not doing their NON service to protect the people, the laws and the Constitution of the country...they are an embarrassment to the world...

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat