Impeachment Curveball Should Have Pelosi Very Nervous

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Most would agree that the swamp creatures in D.C. have not bothered to learn what Americans think about impeachment.

Democrats are so eager to destroy former President Donald Trump’s legacy and brand him a “traitor” that they ignore that nearly 74 million Americans voted for him.

Now, Americans are letting Congress know loud and clear what they think about this.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
Most would agree that the swamp creatures in D.C. have not bothered to learn what Americans think about impeachment.

Democrats are so eager to destroy former President Donald Trump’s legacy and brand him a “traitor” that they ignore that nearly 74 million Americans voted for him.

Now, Americans are letting Congress know loud and clear what they think about this.

THIS IS MAJOR. They have no clue what is coming.

What is coming? We are — for them. It will not take two years. We want them out now.

65% of all voters agree that by continuing to attack the President, Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi are making this worse and keeping the country divided.

48% of all voters are less likely to vote for a member of Congress who votes to impeach the president. Only 36% are more likely.

80% of Trump voters and at least 76% of Republicans are less likely to vote for a member of Congress who votes for impeachment.

If they think we are going to take two more years of this nonsense they are quite mistaken. Have they never heard of recall votes? As soon as Gavin and a few others go the momentum for this will swell. The 80 million who voted for Trump will be swelled by all the disaffected and disappointed Democrat voters. This may be the end of both parties, for they are exactly the same — and ugly old faces on both sides. American deserves better, and we can do that, Congressleach by Congressleach. Out they go. When we reach critical mass the ones we sent up as replacements can start investigations against the rats and leaches still there. You know rodents and pests can stand almost anything but the light! NCSWIC. Heb. 10. 37: For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021

What is coming? We are — for them. It will not take two years. We want them out now.

65% of all voters agree that by continuing to attack the President, Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi are making this worse and keeping the country divided.

48% of all voters are less likely to vote for a member of Congress who votes to impeach the president. Only 36% are more likely.

80% of Trump voters and at least 76% of Republicans are less likely to vote for a member of Congress who votes for impeachment.

If they think we are going to take two more years of this nonsense they are quite mistaken. Have they never heard of recall votes? As soon as Gavin and a few others go the momentum for this will swell. The 80 million who voted for Trump will be swelled by all the disaffected and disappointed Democrat voters. This may be the end of both parties, for they are exactly the same — and ugly old faces on both sides. American deserves better, and we can do that, Congressleach by Congressleach. Out they go. When we reach critical mass the ones we sent up as replacements can start investigations against the rats and leaches still there. You know rodents and pests can stand almost anything but the light! NCSWIC. Heb. 10. 37: For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
Yes!!!

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

DITTO...

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

Nice, but who gives a flying fck about the figures and theories , the fact is Pelosi / Bidens / harris and the likes are still in power...today, and will be again tomorrow and the next day and the next 4 years....demoncratic criminals getting promoted, not jail time...

Gearboxmichael

Jan 9, 2021

Lets look at it this way, Until we get the voting machines out of the system voting dose not matter, its fixed!

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
Agree...you would think its impossible but they ARE currently ruling the 80 Million...and getting away with it...
NO THEY ARE NOT RULING THE 80 MILLION. YOU ARE NOT RULED UNTIL YOU AGREE TO BE RULED. I DO NOT AGREE. YOU ARE NEVER A SLAVE UNTIL YOU AGREE YOU ARE A SLAVE. TRUMP — I WILL DO ANY THING HE ORDERS — THAT IS WHY I WENT TO WASHINGTON 6TH JAN. THE BIDEN BUNCH — I WILL DO NOTHING THEY SAY, UNLESS IT WAS ALREADY SOMETHING I WAS GOING TO DO ANYWAY. I AM READY FOR ANY ACTION AGAINST THE CURRENT IMPOSTERS. THEY ARE GETTING AWAY WITH NOTHING. PERHAPS I SHD HAVE SAID: YOU CANNOT CONTINUE TO RULE 80 MILLION PEOPLE WHO KNOW YOU ARE A BUNCH OF FRAUDS. IM-POSS-UBEL. BUT AS A MATTER OF FACT THEY ARE NOT RULING — THEY ARE ISSUING ORDERS. AND THAT IS NOT THE SAME THING AT ALL. I WILL SAY THEY ARE RULING IF THEY ARE STILL SUCCESSFUL IN FOUR YEARS. THAT I DOUBT CAN HAPPEN. IM-POSS-UBEL! GOING THE WAY OF THE WHIGS!

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
NO THEY ARE NOT RULING THE 80 MILLION. YOU ARE NOT RULED UNTIL YOU AGREE TO BE RULED. I DO NOT AGREE. YOU ARE NEVER A SLAVE UNTIL YOU AGREE YOU ARE A SLAVE. TRUMP — I WILL DO ANY THING HE ORDERS — THAT IS WHY I WENT TO WASHINGTON 6TH JAN. THE BIDEN BUNCH — I WILL DO NOTHING THEY SAY, UNLESS IT WAS ALREADY SOMETHING I WAS GOING TO DO ANYWAY. I AM READY FOR ANY ACTION AGAINST THE CURRENT IMPOSTERS. THEY ARE GETTING AWAY WITH NOTHING. PERHAPS I SHD HAVE SAID: YOU CANNOT CONTINUE TO RULE 80 MILLION PEOPLE WHO KNOW YOU ARE A BUNCH OF FRAUDS. IM-POSS-UBEL. BUT AS A MATTER OF FACT THEY ARE NOT RULING — THEY ARE ISSUING ORDERS. AND THAT IS NOT THE SAME THING AT ALL. I WILL SAY THEY ARE RULING IF THEY ARE STILL SUCCESSFUL IN FOUR YEARS. THAT I DOUBT CAN HAPPEN. IM-POSS-UBEL! GOING THE WAY OF THE WHIGS!
Yes ..Continue to rule makes a lot of difference..lol...

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat