Impeachment precedent set now...impeach-a-thon when Trump gets back in power

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Even if he didnt get into the fraud issues..he shouldve at worst shown the multitude of videos and tweet from the dems inciting violence....and insisted these people be impeached and threatened that WHEN WE GET IN POWER WE WILL DEFINITELY IMPEACH THESE PEOPLE BASED ON THE PRECEDENT SET TODAY...SO WE ARE COMING FOR YOU...all of you !!!

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Even if he didnt get into the fraud issues..he shouldve at worst shown the multitude of videos and tweet from the dems inciting violence....and insisted these people be impeached and threatened that WHEN WE GET IN POWER WE WILL DEFINITELY IMPEACH THESE PEOPLE BASED ON THE PRECEDENT SET TODAY...SO WE ARE COMING FOR YOU...all of you !!!
I HAVE NO WORDS I AM SO ANGRY!!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE ANY OF TRUMPS "SO CALLED LAWYERS" EVEN THERE??? IS TRUMP EVEN WATCHING THIS OR PLAYING GOLF?

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
I HAVE NO WORDS I AM SO ANGRY!!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE ANY OF TRUMPS "SO CALLED LAWYERS" EVEN THERE??? IS TRUMP EVEN WATCHING THIS OR PLAYING GOLF?
The lawyers were completely gutless....1 said that this trial would set a precedent and said we could go far back and impeach a president and mentioned Lincoln i think...why not say Hilary Obama Joe..Cumala etc..not turn around and say `with respect mr president`...fck that pissed me off`...

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
The lawyers were completely gutless....1 said that this trial would set a precedent and said we could go far back and impeach a president and mentioned Lincoln i think...why not say Hilary Obama Joe..Cumala etc..not turn around and say `with respect mr president`...fck that pissed me off`...
I am with you, where the hell is Trump? Losing my support quickly!!!!!

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Why show a video of the dems saying impeachment impeachment...idiots..thats not a crime and not inciting violence..probably all sitting there smiling...`oh yes..I got a bit of fame there`....thank you Trump lawyers..

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Why show a video of the dems saying impeachment impeachment...idiots..thats not a crime and not inciting violence..probably all sitting there smiling...`oh yes..I got a bit of fame there`....thank you Trump lawyers..
Don't forget to thank Trump, he picked these morons & letting them continue with halfas...... presentation. What a frigging joke & embarrasment.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
just when we think we've seen idiocy explained....we have a new definition of it being displayed in the the 2nd DAY OF FAUX-PEACHMENT nonsense!!!!!

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
1612991055253.gif

1612991080659.gif

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Trump has given up. He keeps picking the worst people over and over again. I don’t think he gives two shits tbh. I would say it seems like he has lost his balls to not show all the evidence of january 6th, all antifa blm bs and election fraud but he won’t, why not? Gave up? Doesn’t care? Knows this is all a sham? He isn’t really making the dems look like bad people, but himself atm. I am not watching the trial, just basing this on people’s comments.

I guess with 2+ billion bucks, awesome properties,pools, planes, golf courses, why not finish off your life in luxury, f*** everyone else. That is how I have been feeling since the election.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat