Impeachment Proceedings: Establishment GOP Senators already in Negotiations with Dems to Censure #DJT...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

The_Buried_LedeR

Jan 30, 2021
  • Wow
Reactions: Lady Patriot

1650VaPatriot

Dec 30, 2020
...Spineless RINOs in the US Senate including Thune (SD), Kramer (ND), Cassidy (LA), and others indicated today they are ready and willing to appease the Democrat Mob by finding some fictitious 'middle ground' and censure the former president.

"...Unlike impeachment, a censure resolution would need 60, not 67 votes, meaning Democrats would only need 10 GOP votes..."

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/538627-no-2-gop-senator-suggests-hes-open-to-censuring-trump
this makes me livid

Reactions: The_Buried_LedeR

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
...Spineless RINOs in the US Senate including Thune (SD), Kramer (ND), Cassidy (LA), and others indicated today they are ready and willing to appease the Democrat Mob by finding some fictitious 'middle ground' and censure the former president.

"...Unlike impeachment, a censure resolution would need 60, not 67 votes, meaning Democrats would only need 10 GOP votes..."

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/538627-no-2-gop-senator-suggests-hes-open-to-censuring-trump
Doesn’t stop Trump from holding office again does it? A conviction would for sure. That worries me more.

Reactions: The_Buried_LedeR

1650VaPatriot

Dec 30, 2020
Doesn’t stop Trump from holding office again does it? A conviction would for sure. That worries me more.
concerns me as well. I cannot imagine this man without security. he donated his pay for 4 years. he deserves ever penny and more for the hell these demons put him through for 4 years, culminating to where we are.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
concerns me as well. I cannot imagine this man without security. he donated his pay for 4 years. he deserves ever penny and more for the hell these demons put him through for 4 years, culminating to where we are.
Censure all they want, main thing is stop a conviction. I read democrats don’t think they’re going to get a conviction.

The_Buried_LedeR

Jan 30, 2021
TIME TO PUBLISH THEIR PHONE #'S and names....
got 'em???
This is a civilizational struggle in which we must not cede an inch to Democrats and their base of totalitarian lunatics now demanding blood be drawn from those of us on the other side of the political divide.

At a minimum, Deplorables residing in the Dakotas and in Louisiana and in other states with 'shaky' RINO representation in the US Senate need to contact their Senators, demand they hold firm, stay resolute and never bend the knee.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat