Implanted “Vaccine Package” ID Moves Ahead…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Alarming News. In Germany the Parliament (Bundestag) ratified on 29 January 2021, the implementation of Agenda ID2020.

This is a centralized general electronic data collection of every citizen to which every government agency, police – and possibly also the private sector would have access.

It covers all that is known about an individual citizen, now up to 200 points of in formation and possibly more as time goes on, from your bank account to your shopping habits, health records (vaccination records, of course), your political inclinations, and probably even your dating habits and other entries into your private sphere.

Agenda ID2020 was designed by Bill Gates as part of the “vaccination package”. It is backed by the Rockefeller Foundation, Accenture, the WEF and GAVI (Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization, now simply called the Vaccine Alliance), also a Gates creation (2001), with HQ in Geneva, Switzerland.

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
Is their second injection a biochip
Into the back of the hand or the temple

Last edited:

MARY S

Jan 4, 2021
Gates just said he didn't know why social media was being so cruel to him... he said he'll have to get some more positive date out there ...
well, good luck with that Billy Boy. You are so EVIL and corrupt I don't know if anyone will trust anything that comes out of your mouth. You lie a lot!! And we know it!! Boo hoo Billy... cry us a river. I wouldn't believe you if you told me what time it was. Hell has a special place for you!

Reactions: Dip Stick

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat