In case you noticed the unusual tone in the article about Trump Supporters wanting to blow up the Capitol Its copied article from a Leftist website.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

TRUTH in GA

Feb 15, 2021
after reading their recent article that claims Trump Supporters want to blow up the Capitol and kill as many people as possible and that this is why the troops are still surrounding it.
I don't believe this for one second! This is propaganda put out there by the left as another shot at conservatives.
Why on earth would Real America's Voice say these things? They also claim it was all Trump supporters that stormed the capitol and never mention Antifa or BLM.
I'm shocked and definitely don't trust them any more.

TRUTH in GA

Feb 15, 2021
after reading their recent article that claims Trump Supporters want to blow up the Capitol and kill as many people as possible and that this is why the troops are still surrounding it.
I don't believe this for one second! This is propaganda put out there by the left as another shot at conservatives.
Why on earth would Real America's Voice say these things? They also claim it was all Trump supporters that stormed the capitol and never mention Antifa or BLM.

Reactions: Timothy Bair

SamDecat333

Feb 13, 2021
That’s not what RAV said. They were quoting leftists who said those things to justify the lockdown in DC. It was on the heels of RAV’s exposé regarding their opinion DJT was setup to face a 2nd trial to purge him altogether from political life in this country, what has since been underscored vis-a-vis the late SCOTUS ruling re his taxes, BTW... A review of RAV may in some way restore your faith in their POV and editorial selection. Speaking only for myself, RAV have consistently been pro Trump and pro MAGA.

SamDecat333

Feb 13, 2021
The Chief is lying.
The Chief is spreading leftie talking points to feed the false narrative DC isn’t safe because of irate Trump supporters. This is cover for Joe Biden —a man too enfeebled to deliver a SOTU address. The Chief is spouting leftie propaganda in order to help run interference for the Biden regime.

Reactions: Red_in_CA

TRUTH in GA

Feb 15, 2021
That’s not what RAV said. They were quoting leftists who said those things to justify the lockdown in DC. It was on the heels of RAV’s exposé regarding their opinion DJT was setup to face a 2nd trial to purge him altogether from political life in this country, what has since been underscored vis-a-vis the late SCOTUS ruling re his taxes, BTW... A review of RAV may in some way restore your faith in their POV and editorial selection. Speaking only for myself, RAV have consistently been pro Trump and pro MAGA.
I agree with your point for the first part of the article where other people are being quoted, but near the end the author is saying,
Trump supporters stormed the Capitol in an attempt to stop Congress from certifying Democrat Joe Biden's electoral victory over the Republican president, who falsely claimed the November election had been marred by widespread fraud.

The attack delayed the certification of Biden's win by several hours, as lawmakers were forced to flee the mob. F

TRUTH in GA

Feb 15, 2021
It's a concern to me because currently RAV is my favorite news source, and others have surprisingly let me down. I'm just tired of being duped.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
"That’s not what RAV said"...AGREE....perhaps we have a troll that is trying to get a little action...just saying.

Reactions: 1650VaPatriot

SamDecat333

Feb 13, 2021
I agree with your point for the first part of the article where other people are being quoted, but near the end the author is saying,
Trump supporters stormed the Capitol in an attempt to stop Congress from certifying Democrat Joe Biden's electoral victory over the Republican president, who falsely claimed the November election had been marred by widespread fraud.

The attack delayed the certification of Biden's win by several hours, as lawmakers were forced to flee the mob. F
You know... after reading your reply to my post, I re-read the piece and I think you may be correct: From the words “stormed” to “Proud Boys” there does seem to be some incredibly one-sided opinion there, with ZERO mention that the entire thing was pre-planned by AntiFa and that other leftie radical groups took part (BLM/Boogaloo/Groyper) and did the lion’s share of the damage. I think you may have a legitimate point here. -SD333

Reactions: TRUTH in GA

SamDecat333

Feb 13, 2021
"That’s not what RAV said"...AGREE....perhaps we have a troll that is trying to get a little action...just saying.
@LadyPatriot: Understood. It occurred to me, too. Then I re-read the piece and, when you read it from the point of view that RAV Admin may have taken editorial liberties with the truth, you can make a legitimate case for a gripe. Suspect context related to timing of the acceptance of what really happened is the issue. Post ‘Trial 2.0’ it was widely understood that MAGA and DJT were setup in advance by leftists including AntiFa, BLM, Boogaloo & Groyper who were behind the damage. Dems are still hiding evidence of what they knew/when according to Tom Fitton; may have colluded w/intent to run DJT out of American politics. If RAV Admin published this AFTER ‘Trial 2.0’, then the gripe could be legit.

TRUTH in GA

Feb 15, 2021
I also see now that it's an article copied from a leftist new site.

Reactions: Red_in_CA

SamDecat333

Feb 13, 2021
I'm definitely not a troll. It is an article copied from here. https://www.voanews.com/usa/us-politics/trump-supporters-want-blow-capitol-police-chief-warns

They would do better to have fewer articles than to copy from a leftist site.
VOA was ruined long ago until DJT tried to clean it up. Biden has since F’d it up again, so no surprise. Lazy reporting, to be sure —and you still may be right about bias at RAV. I do stick w/my original premise that the group has been staunchly pro MAGA / pro DJT and deserve the benefit of the doubt. Consume information very critically.

Reactions: TRUTH in GA
R

Red_in_CA

It's a concern to me because currently RAV is my favorite news source, and others have surprisingly let me down. I'm just tired of being duped.
You almost gave me a heart attack! Americas Voice is one of my main channels as well. WHEW. You made a mistake thank goodness.

So notice the red icon at top, says "NEWS FEED". That's feeding articles from other sources! America's Voice didn't write it, it is from Reuters , https://www.voanews.com/usa/us-politics/trump-supporters-want-blow-capitol-police-chief-warns

There is a blue link to the ORIGINAL ARTICLE at the bottom of that one. Let's be careful not jumping to falsities - Look how easy it happens!

R

Red_in_CA

VOA was ruined long ago until DJT tried to clean it up. Biden has since F’d it up again, so no surprise. Lazy reporting, to be sure —and you still may be right about bias at RAV. I do stick w/my original premise that the group has been staunchly pro MAGA / pro DJT and deserve the benefit of the doubt. Consume information very critically.
No wrong, she made an error. America's Voice is still on the level.

Notice the red icon at top, says "NEWS FEED". That's feeding articles from other sources! America's Voice didn't write it, it is from Reuters , https://www.voanews.com/usa/us-politics/trump-supporters-want-blow-capitol-police-chief-warns

There is a blue link to the ORIGINAL ARTICLE at the bottom of that one. Let's be careful not jumping to falsities - Look how easy it happens!

SamDecat333

Feb 13, 2021
No wrong, she made an error. America's Voice is still on the level.

Notice the red icon at top, says "NEWS FEED". That's feeding articles from other sources! America's Voice didn't write it, it is from Reuters , https://www.voanews.com/usa/us-politics/trump-supporters-want-blow-capitol-police-chief-warns

There is a blue link to the ORIGINAL ARTICLE at the bottom of that one. Let's be careful not jumping to falsities - Loo
This horse has been thoroughly beaten to death. Original poster had a gripe, albeit not w/ARV. ‘Nuff said.

R

Red_in_CA

This horse has been thoroughly beaten to death. Original poster had a gripe, albeit not w/ARV. ‘Nuff said.
Not "nuff said". Showing people to look for the signs of "news feeds" and links to "original articles" so they can notice those things when something doesn't make sense.

TRUTH in GA

Feb 15, 2021
It's the darn NEWS FEED page that is the problem. Stay off that thing! Look how fast you got pegged with being a troll.
I don't care about the troll thing. I don't know why they want to have a feed that pulls in articles like that. They are new and I can understand the trial and error phase, but it appears at first to be written by RAV staff. I'm glad it's not. I like to read article but I guess I should skip theirs.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat