Individuals Responsible For Manipulating Maricopa Counting Votes

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Texas

Jan 17, 2021
What happens next? Arrest the person who deleted all the data. DECERTIFY the election. Then, THROW biden the bum OUT! It MUST be done! He is illegitimate and ILLEGAL! TRUMP WON! He MUST be Installed!
Don’t hold your breath! I wish it would happen tomorrow but we all know that it will take years to do all the audits and the court battles . This has been going on now for 9 months to just to get to this point . This is in gods hands now !

2life

Aug 29, 2021
Gov Ducey tweeted ‘no decertification
No reason for it Perfect election in Arizona’
(Paraphrased)
He must be a speed reader and speed deciderer
Of what took people much smarter than him many moons to assemble and decipher.
Didn’t know Ducey was a cyber genius but did know what a slimebag he is- just like Nov
3- he calls it before all the facts are known.
If he were also a fat lady, I’d
Say she just sang.

KurusKing

Sep 10, 2021
It doesn't matter who did it. Maybe a low rank technician was ordered to do it.... They should not go down this rabbit hole.

What matters is who was accountable for safeguarding the records and press charge against him/her.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
arizona no decert.jpg

AVETINNC

Feb 13, 2021
Focus should be on any Senate or Congressional seats! Constituents have a major part in this process!

Ducey and the SOS certified a fraudulent result maybe there is traction on that end as well!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat