Interview with Juan O'Savin - TRUST THE PLAN!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Xenos2020

Dec 30, 2020
Here is a link to a video from America's Media Periscope. It contains an interview with Juan O'Savin who has a very unique insight into our president, Donald J. Trump and the situation that we are in.

Reactions: Lady Patriot

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Here is a link to a video from America's Media Periscope. It contains an interview with Juan O'Savin who has a very unique insight into our president, Donald J. Trump and the situation that we are in.

American Basketball and NFL are Racist Black supremist sports...

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

Here we go again...oh theres a plan..God has a plan..well nobody knows what it is..as the conspiracy theories continue with hypothetical BS...time to acknowledge that the US is now the CHINESE STATES of AMERICA..your plan better happen yesterday as they are about to change the flag and your anthem...your weak gutless corrupt commie pedophile Military are a parasite to the world for not protecting the Constitution, its president and the people...someone shouldve been in there during the trial arresting people for conducting an unconstitutional trial, inciting and supporting criminals (harris)....thats an act of treason happening on film evidence...not putting up with all the republican dangerous anger inciting narratives that are NOT true...no more..its got to stop...this is why the Dems hate you..you talk s*** too much..no action...

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Trust the plan. Operation Trust. The communist plan. 🙄🙄🙄

There is no pro human plan. Q is a psyop. On March 4th you will understand this.
Date change again..lol...so once the 4th passes with nothing happening..whats the next date please...i want to prepare myself for this grand never ending plan...

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Date change again..lol...so once the 4th passes with nothing happening..whats the next date please...i want to prepare myself for this grand never ending plan...
Idk, everyone is saying March 4th, then July 4th, then probably xmas, then 2024, then 2032, then who knows maybe 3000. Maybe the aliens all these idiots screw nightly will just overtake the world and blow it up already.

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2planetaway

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I watched it, nothing to see or hear. Same stuff every other Q podcaster spills. The military are in control. You have one guy who’s voice is so low and blah that he nearly put me to sleep then you got good old Juan. All calm and then bam shouts like he is angry, what an act. Should get an award for horrible acting. I have heard all this before. I can’t believe nor fall into cults. If what everyone thinks will happen, happens, then I will admit I was wrong but if on March 4th biden or Harris is president then you q followers need to admit you were duped Big time.

Oh btw, don’t forget to send all your money to these Q podcasters! 🤣

Xenos2020

Dec 30, 2020
Of coarse you make up your own minds and believe what you want to believe, but In Juan’s message he clearly states that we won’t have full success until April.

• Wow

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
April 1st. April fools day, yea I know. And everyone else says March 4th. So who is to be believed? Communism is rolling in, in America and instead of worrying about that and preparing people want to wait a few months. Look up ”Operation Trust.” Prepare.

Xenos2020

Dec 30, 2020
I took the advise to look into Operation Trust, and reconfirmed my belief in Mike Adams as a Patriot of the highest order. I also looked into Juan O'Savin, who was the induvial being interviewed.
I read his book, Kid by the Side of the Road, and the author could only be one who intends to show the Deep State in its true colors (horrifying information). He gave an April 2021 date as a "possibility" that would also require "An Act Of GOD", which, by Faith and the prayers of millions around the world will take us back from the Precipice of Doom.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Just so you know so you don’t think I just decided to not follow Q, I do listen to podcasts from Q followers. From x22 report to Patriot Streetfighter to AWK to Phil Godlewski and others. I do not just go in and discredit a “movement” or “cult” without researching into it. I just am not a follower and blindly follow someone or some people that I can not see and no evidence. Yes ofc Q mention pedophilia, devil worshiping, all the same stuff that some of us have known for 20+ years. This stuff isn’t new. One religion does this continuously as they worship the devil for centuries. And those people control the banks, corporations, governments, you, me, everything. What I find is while I listen to these podcasts, they ALWAYS ALWAYS say “buy my stuff” “buy this product.” Why if you are just trying to help people do you need money from them? I do not trust them. Then they turn around and say “now I am not asking for donations but if you want to fork your money to me donate here.”

And since I have studied history and know the bolsheviks communism very well, operation trust sounds exactly like Q. Hey, if something doesn’t happen by March 4th and maybe one or two say by April 1st (Lol) or April 4th then it is a sham. I know most people need something to follow, I am not one of those people. I trust what I see and what I see is many have been misled to sit on their butts to trust a plan while communism takes over their lives in full force. I just hate, hate that people get fooled, believe in the foolishness then get let down while the commies laugh at them. I just wish everyone was awake and knew everything and realised their true enemy. Because if they did not exist the world would be at peace. And I won’t mention those people because yea.. lots of research needs to be done by people. Research everything they have ever taught you, especially about history, not from google With an open mind. There is so much info out there buried but once you find it and realise wow I was lied too, kind of like 9/11 you will realise who your enemies and Gods enemies are. I wish you luck and hope you are preparing for what is to come, stocking up on food, blankets etc just in case Q was a sham. ❤️

AngellicAngela

War Room VIP Member
Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
I saw this discussion and had to give input.
Almost 10 months ago I discovered a video with Mr.Savin in it.
I immediately was drawn to his voice.....my gut instinct hearing something "familiar" in a good way.
I focused on the details.
After the second time viewing it I knew exactly who Juan was,his laugh,his quirks and stories...all have small "tells'.
I love playing Poker where deciphering someone's tells is a must.
You have no business playing the game if you can't.
I respect his anonymity.
He is not JFK JR.
Mr.Savin has a close relationship with POTUS and his intellect of Politics alone is awe inspiring.
Maybe in the future he will reveal himself yet then again maybe he won't.
His "Q" knowledge had me digging into subjects that a year ago I knew nothing about.
For that I am extremely grateful.
Whether April 1st is America's turning point I will continue to deeply pray about.
My faith in God nonetheless will never waiver.
I stand with all Patriots.
Hopefully we'll see justice for the past.
Afterwards peace granted in America and in the world.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

We are full of "HopeIUM".... but anxious about what's going down with each new E.O.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat