Interview with Simon Parkes & Charlie Ward

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Dnunn

Jan 13, 2021
1610683824392.png

Simon Parkes and Charlie Ward provide information on the following:
FEMA camps for the treasonous
Chad Wolf
Child traficking
Janet Ossebaard and the Dasara Club
NESARA / GESARA
BlackRock Financial and the world currencies
How to spot disinformation
Where is Sydney Powell?
Where is Lin Wood?
Will Trump pardon Julian Assange and Eric Snowden?
What will Martial law look like?
The letter from the Joint Chiefs of Staff
Is there British involvement?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
View attachment 514

Chad Wolf
Child traficking
NESARA / GESARA
Where is Sydney Powell?
Where is Lin Wood?
BIG THANKS FOR POSTING THE "cliff note HEADING" OF HOT TOPICS :)

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
View attachment 514

Chad Wolf
Child traficking
NESARA / GESARA
Where is Sydney Powell?
Where is Lin Wood?
I LOOKED AT THIS. TO EACH HIS OWN OPINION, BUT THIS APPEARS WORTHLESS.

Dnunn

Jan 13, 2021
I LOOKED AT THIS. TO EACH HIS OWN OPINION, BUT THIS APPEARS WORTHLESS.
I don’t argue and certainly wouldn’t use it as a predominance of damning evidence, but even if there’s just a sliver of truth in it as oftentimes is the reality, a sliver is enough to consider aspects I never would have otherwise. They always say the simplest explanation is typically the correct one. Maybe. After trying to rationalize Democrats intentions, motives, end game, and utter lack of reasonable sense, my entire adult life; while hearing stories of a great JFK and a Democratic party that supposedly represented everyone else but the elites (lost long ago, if it ever existed), I have come to believe I should open my eyes to all possibilities. As corrupt and demoralizing as I always felt the Democrat party was/is; I have never witnessed such evil. Pure evil. I don’t think hell will even have these people. And if Baby Bush is in on it too, heartsick as I will be, we must save him a seat. Maybe settled snugly between Hillary, Bill, and Obama. I never felt he was an exceptional president, but had believed he was a good man.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
I don’t argue and certainly wouldn’t use it as a predominance of damning evidence, but even if there’s just a sliver of truth in it as oftentimes is the reality, a sliver is enough to consider aspects I never would have otherwise. They always say the simplest explanation is typically the correct one. Maybe. After trying to rationalize Democrats intentions, motives, end game, and utter lack of reasonable sense, my entire adult life; while hearing stories of a great JFK and a Democratic party that supposedly represented everyone else but the elites (lost long ago, if it ever existed), I have come to believe I should open my eyes to all possibilities. As corrupt and demoralizing as I always felt the Democrat party was/is; I have never witnessed such evil. Pure evil. I don’t think hell will even have these people. And if Baby Bush is in on it too, heartsick as I will be, we must save him a seat. Maybe settled snugly between Hillary, Bill, and Obama. I never felt he was an exceptional president, but had believed he was a good man.
It may be right, but my point was the guy lives in England, and appears to have no special knowledge or insight about what is actually going on here. All opinions shd be expressed, but he seemed to me to give the impression that he knew more about it than people who are here on the ground. Listen, but just don't be fooled by claims of people who like to have listeners even when they know no more than anyone else.

Apex45

Jan 16, 2021
Don’t fall for this crap. Parks is an opportunist and playing people for “donations” on his website. These grifters do this for a living and should be publicly shamed for propagating false hope. It’s over folks. Live your life and move to a solid Red State that has good governance and respect for freedom. Let the Leftist eat each other.

Last edited:

Dnunn

Jan 13, 2021
Don’t fall for this crap. Parks is an opportunist and playing people for “donations” on his website. These grifters do this for a living and should be publicly shamed for propagating false hope. It’s over folks. Live your life and move to a solid Red State that has good governance and respect for freedom. Let the Leftist eat each other.
I can’t accept it’s over until the fat lady starts her song.

JeanneB444

Jan 12, 2021
You know what the thing is about these interviews? It gives Americans HOPE. It's entirely possible that it IS "crap" but for a couple more days we can hold on to the knowledge of who REALLY won the election and see if James Bond shows up to save our GREAT country.

Sledgehammer

Jan 12, 2021
View attachment 514

Chad Wolf
Child traficking
NESARA / GESARA
Where is Sydney Powell?
Where is Lin Wood?
Honestly I wish it were true but I don't believe anything say

Sledgehammer

Jan 12, 2021
View attachment 514

Chad Wolf
Child traficking
NESARA / GESARA
Where is Sydney Powell?
Where is Lin Wood?
Honestly I wish it were true but I don't believe anything they say is I hope I'm wrong but I don't think so

JRes

Jan 4, 2021
My questions are, has Trump been the first President since JFK, who wanted to return to the gold backed monetary system? The AP reported months ago about the Pope taking over control of the vatican bank. The confession from the engineer at Leonardo satellite was made in court, it's not hearsay, so why are we not talking about any of this?

JRes

Jan 4, 2021
Has everyone read the executive order that was signed into law on 9/12/18 regarding election interference?

Dnunn

Jan 13, 2021
You know what the thing is about these interviews? It gives Americans HOPE. It's entirely possible that it IS "crap" but for a couple more days we can hold on to the knowledge of who REALLY won the election and see if James Bond shows up to save our GREAT country.
Maybe bring in some of the ET army to have Bond’s back. The one thing I’m certain of: President Trump cannot be blackmailed, he’s not a psychopathic liar, and he just is not a loser. It’s not in his dna. He’s no dummy. He’s known they’re lying cheaters since day 1. I have innate faith; he knew what they would do before they did, and was prepared for every possible scenario. My instincts see a twinkle in Cannon’s eye. He knows how this is going to play out; heck, he probably helped strategize it. They’re trickling out the information they want out, when they want it out. I don’t think it’s because they’re making the epic all-time reality show of the White House. I cannot fathom trying to outsmart the people involved with such evil; but I can’t think of anyone I’d rather have trying to and fighting for this country.

Reactions: Cocochanel💋

JRes

Jan 4, 2021
Epoch Times just broke that DNI sent letter to congress, declassifying incorrect analysis by CIA on election interference by China, and his assertion that China did interfere in the election; see executive order signed into law on 9/12/18.

JRes

Jan 4, 2021
Maybe bring in some of the ET army to have Bond’s back. The one thing I’m certain of: President Trump cannot be blackmailed, he’s not a psychopathic liar, and he just is not a loser. It’s not in his dna. He’s no dummy. He’s known they’re lying cheaters since day 1. I have innate faith; he knew what they would do before they did, and was prepared for every possible scenario. My instincts see a twinkle in Cannon’s eye. He knows how this is going to play out; heck, he probably helped strategize it. They’re trickling out the information they want out, when they want it out. I don’t think it’s because they’re making the epic all-time reality show of the White House. I cannot fathom trying to outsmart the people involved with such evil; but I can’t think of anyone I’d rather have trying to and fighting for this country.
forget about it, see Epoch times story that just broke and read 9/12/18 executive order!

Schaferhund

Jan 8, 2021
I was thinking about all the leaks that came out of the Whitehouse for the last 4 years. And now ,,,,,,,nothing . Hmmmmm

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat