Intimidation Campaign Going Down In Georgia Over Election Investigation

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

al3

Feb 16, 2021
I am surprised you didnt see the Abrams fraud sooner
you supported her "drive" for a long time but didn't pull the curtain back
or give us your usual head up

with all due respect Bannon

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
I am surprised you didnt see the Abrams fraud sooner
you supported her "drive" for a long time but didn't pull the curtain back
or give us your usual head up

with all due respect Bannon
I think it's a case of a bit of lack of speed in the shift from the old fashioned outrage media of conservative politics where we all go into the angry dome and yell together as compared to the current quite genuine no hyperbole war footing we are all now on, whether we want to be or not.

Sometimes War Room still reverts to the old fashioned "and now a word from our sponsor" "let's all vote for GOP rat #456112!" stuff, but less and less often if you notice. More and more it's pure drumbeats of war. And we're in a Social War, unfortunately, the Day of Evil has come. Let the enemy be destroyed with double destruction.

Reactions: @Pete

al3

Feb 16, 2021
thank you for this reminder aaaahhhhhh
I think it's a case of a bit of lack of speed in the shift from the old fashioned outrage media of conservative politics where we all go into the angry dome and yell together as compared to the current quite genuine no hyperbole war footing we are all now on, whether we want to be or not.

Sometimes War Room still reverts to the old fashioned "and now a word from our sponsor" "let's all vote for GOP rat #456112!" stuff, but less and less often if you notice. More and more it's pure drumbeats of war. And we're in a Social War, unfortunately, the Day of Evil has come. Let the enemy be destroyed with double destruction.

h

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat