IRIDIUM RED PILL

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
HAVING some insider knowledge regarding iridim, oh sheesh...man has this thing been a scam.

they bilked investors out of billions, building the system of 66 satelites for "pagers"

then crashing the stock saying it was worthless, the stock holders all lost their shirts

the Fed Bilkers Investigators then bought it, bought it WHY, for 2 cents on the dollar, turning it then into their private spy system, and tagging on sat phones. WHY?? easy peasey, monitor and listen

then the big banks marched in to sell sat phones to all the black opp gov contractors, big bucks there, since other peoples money goes like water down drains...they made thousands per phone...
and finally to those who think they've been red pilled. ta da...we have a special on "secret phones"....HA......HA and HA !!

news flash

you are being monitored 25/7 and a satellite phone owned by the 3 ltrs has back doors a plenty...so forget about it.

if you want privacy listen to snowden on how to disable your phone....better yet...well, figure it out.

not ONE single device you own or ever will does not have a backdoor...

20 yrs at intel taught me and mine that.

just saying

what Steve knows about iridium could be fit in a thimble, unless he's in on it.

and then also ask why is everyone is dumping their stock right now CEO's included, its been sell sell sell all year.

why is steve promoting something that is having a fire sale...inquiring minds want to know

ps. we watch insider trading for a reason...FIG=ure it out.

Reactions: Aubrey James

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
iridium is still in full flower...it is still being used, just not for the original stated purpose.

from my perspective, it was all along a scam. A way for the government to get the private sector to pay for their spy satellites.

clever, somewhat.

of course, keeping some of it "privately owned" was a cover...and who owns it,the usual suspects. black rock , state street, etc etc etc.

but ask why it was defunct with a year of being completed.

ask, didn't they know smart phones were coming, and pagers would go the way of the do-do.

of course they knew...it was not about pagers, it was about keeping track of everyone whereever they might be, and however they tried to hide.
It was about getting all the spy equipment up before we wised up.

and with quantum, their algorithms etc. they will soon ferret not just words but intentions....pre crime...who knew...if a computer catches you questioning they might round you up??

stranger things. and getting stranger all the time.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

One Day in 2022 Your Cell Phone May Kill You or Turn You into Zombie! Watch Woman Being Frequency Attacked by Her Cell Phone!! Then Watch a Kate Bush 80's Music Video "Experiment IV" About Frequency Sound Weapon​

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
the truth is, some frequencies can not make it thru a piece of paper, much less a wall...BUT some can.

the other truth is they can turn UP the voltage.

if you increase the amperage THEN is when the cooking starts.

now all you have to do is go to the nearest tower.

LOOK at the wires. The cables on the one nearest us are the size of a mans ARM...and there are a dozen going up the pole that size.

now, if you are going to only use the mild amperage they claim they'll only use, they you DO NOT need 10-20 cables that are 4-6 inches in diameter.

you only need that if you plan on boosting the signal.

and the fact that our entire grid is entirely hackable????

about 30 years ago I was listening to the two guys still doing the work...symantec.

they said, when we are gone, its over....meaning the only people really protecting us were a very small group...and

news flash....they are gone now.

so do you think going forward nobody could ever use this tech against us??

evidently europe thought it thru, and so did Trump....but my point is, just because you switched to emerson or some other supposely non-chinese company does not mean you aren't still vunerable.

our government can't keep much of anything secret anymore...and yet we think no one could ever use stuff against us??

google san diego, room 131, cancer, 4G.....see what you get.

I'll bet those guys, all dead now, thought it was no big thang.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat