irs reporting provision proposed by bidan

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
They tried to do this under Obama too, it crashed and burned. It's totally impractical because every small business would have to 1099 anything over $600.

It's one of those stupid dem ideas, they think there's all this untaxed earnings out there that they can grab.

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
They tried to do this under Obama too, it crashed and burned. It's totally impractical because every small business would have to 1099 anything over $600.

It's one of those stupid dem ideas, they think there's all this untaxed earnings out there that they can grab.
Highsea, no disrespect but those dem ideas don’t care about norms, you, or me. They are making sh*t happen and it is going to get worse before, if ever, it gets better.

Reactions: Lady Patriot

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Highsea, no disrespect but those dem ideas don’t care about norms, you, or me. They are making sh*t happen and it is going to get worse before, if ever, it gets better.
I wasn't complimenting dems on their adherence to norms. I'm just observing that this isn't a new proposal, and that it failed the first time around. It's one of many- they collapse under their own weight.

Businesses couldn't comply, so they just wouldn't. And the IRS doesn't have the resources to enforce, they'll tell you that themselves. $600 is idiotically low, and the IRS would have to go after after every small-time ebay seller, etc. It would paralyze the bureaucracy, they won't do that.

The AOC's and Obama's love it but they don't get how the economy functions, so this is the kind of crap they come up with. It's a threat to the little guy, it would also allow them to freeze your assets if they didn't like your deposit patterns.

Reactions: NvEric

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
I wasn't complimenting dems on their adherence to norms. I'm just observing that this isn't a new proposal, and that it failed the first time around. It's one of many- they collapse under their own weight.

Businesses couldn't comply, so they just wouldn't. And the IRS doesn't have the resources to enforce, they'll tell you that themselves. $600 is idiotically low, and the IRS would have to go after after every small-time ebay seller, etc. It would paralyze the bureaucracy, they won't do that.

The AOC's and Obama's love it but they don't get how the economy functions, so this is the kind of crap they come up with. It's a threat to the little guy, it would also allow them to freeze your assets if they didn't like your deposit patterns.
Don’t forget. In that same bill is resources for the IRS to hire an additional 187,000. I think there is a reason why.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Don’t forget. In that same bill is resources for the IRS to hire an additional 187,000. I think there is a reason why.
They do this. Even if they were to pass the bill, which doesn't seem likely, they still couldn't implement it.

Obamacare had a crazy long-term care provision, same thing. They had to quietly repeal it in the middle of the night because it just couldn't work. Then they had to delay the employer mandate for a year, because their $5 Billion website blew up on the launch pad.

They talk the talk, but they can't walk the walk. I couldn't possibly 1099 every transaction over $600. I don't know any small business that could. There aren't enough accountants!

The IRS couldn't hire 187,000 new employees if they wanted to. They have no place to put them, and they can't train them up that fast anyway. Next year they'd come back with their construction proposal, and then maybe 10 years of construction, and the fraud, waste, etc. Then the IG investigations, dept head changes, and so on ad infinitum.

It's just how the bureaucracy rolls. That this particular proposal is still on their wish list makes me think Obama is still calling shots though.

Last edited:

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
They do this. Even if they were to pass the bill, which doesn't seem likely, they still couldn't implement it.

Obamacare had a crazy long-term care provision, same thing. They had to quietly repeal it in the middle of the night because it just couldn't work. Then they had to delay the employer mandate for a year, because their $5 Billion website blew up on the launch pad.

They talk the talk, but they can't walk the walk. I couldn't possibly 1099 every transaction over $600. I don't know any small business that could. There aren't enough accountants!

Te IRS couldn't hire 187,000 new employees if they wanted to. They have no place to put them, and they can't train them up that fast anyway. Next year they'd come back with their construction proposal, and then maybe 10 years of construction, and the fraud, waste, etc. Then the IG investigations, dept head changes, and so on ad infinitum.

It's just how the bureaucracy rolls. That this particular proposal is still on their wish list makes me think Obama is still calling shots though.
A couple of comments.
First, You are assuming a normal or legal course of action. I’m not.
Second, I don’t think they give a rats a** if you can or couldn’t process all 1099’s.
Third, maybe all the new south border and afghanie’s will make GREAT new agents. Everytime I ever called that sh*t hole known as the IRS I never once spoke to anyone that’s first language wasn’t ebonics. Can’t wait to call next time. Better yet, I can’t wait to remove that cancer and everything in or about it.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
REMEMBER WHO OWNS US
Only you own yourself, unless you admit to being a slave.
They are making sh*t happen and it is going to get worse before, if ever, it gets better
Come on, give us a break.
We are the power of the country.
If they can make s*** happen, then so can We the People. Never forget who is in charge - the People.
Exercise your authority or be the slave. It's your choice !

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
This is what the bankers and independent business groups think of this proposal.

• Wow

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
This is what the bankers and independent business groups think of this proposal.

DIDN'T SEE that COMING.....wow...good to know the banks don't like this...guess some DEM is trying to get their "5 minutes of fame" by doing this IRS crap...

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat