IS A 'FAILURE TO ACT' A CRIME??

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Attorney General? Can't be the V.P. in this case. McCarthy in the House? Who has the guts to step forward & IMPEACH this man who is
DESTROYING our country? There has to be a way for someone in office or the 75% of us who want the BORDER CRISIS STOPPED to go
around Biden & get that WALL finished. I still believe the BORDER STATES can legally get their borders CLOSED against the SPREAD of
COVID-19, & the new BRAZILIAN mutation of COVID. GOVERNORS already have that right against the COVID virus. Do states have that
right against EBOLA ?? against TUBERCULOSIS? Does the CDC or Dr. Fauci have the AUTHORITY to act when a President will NOT?
Guess I will be doing research. This is bothering me too much. The nurse in me I guess. People are DYING because he will NOT ACT. He is
killing people. It can only get worse.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
Attorney General? Can't be the V.P. in this case. McCarthy in the House? Who has the guts to step forward & IMPEACH this man who is
DESTROYING our country? There has to be a way for someone in office or the 75% of us who want the BORDER CRISIS STOPPED to go
around Biden & get that WALL finished. I still believe the BORDER STATES can legally get their borders CLOSED against the SPREAD of
COVID-19, & the new BRAZILIAN mutation of COVID. GOVERNORS already have that right against the COVID virus. Do states have that
right against EBOLA ?? against TUBERCULOSIS? Does the CDC or Dr. Fauci have the AUTHORITY to act when a President will NOT?
Guess I will be doing research. This is bothering me too much. The nurse in me I guess. People are DYING because he will NOT ACT. He is
This is a major crisis in American health. Does the elite want us sick and dying? Yes.
that's been the plan all along

Reactions: NvEric

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
FAUCI as head of NIH had no authority to fund Wuhan lab ($3.7 million that we know of)...THUS THE ENTIRE FRAUD and criminality of co-conspiring with CCP and resulting deaths in creation of bioweapon virus should be put on his and their shoulders

Last edited:

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada

Getting the people in the boarder states into the streets and down the road to the boarder in a peaceful manner - absolutely peaceful - will get a reaction.
YES, there are risks, but what are the risks of doing nothing?
I'll keep pushing the tactics of mass participation to peaceful action - people supporting each other - protecting each other - encouraging each other

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Seems to me reading people’s posts on here they believe the hype about covid and think it is so deadly, with a 99.8% survival rate must be the harshest flu in the world ever. The illegals will come to gang rape and kill your kids and wives. Mainly White people. Good luck.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Seems to me reading people’s posts on here they believe the hype about covid and think it is so deadly, with a 99.8% survival rate must be the harshest flu in the world ever. The illegals will come to gang rape and kill your kids and wivecs. Mainly White people. Good luck.
It gives me the creeps every time I see those shadow figures, like ants, scurrying across the border. Now a video of those 2 children being dropped over an UNFINISHED border wall is horrible. Seeing those massive volumes of humanity forming into "caravans" Biden invited into our country to be totally taken care
of FINANCIALLY by WE the American people makes me panic; feel overwhelmed. Only people wanting the illegal immigration should pay for them. The 60 day halt on the wall & opening to illegals needed Biden to OVERTURN.

SO the ONE WAY to STOP the thousands coming INTO the country is for the BORDER STATES to use their power for COVID-19 control to FINISH the WALL. I have been pushing this because it is a way to ACT NOW. The states have the RESPONSIBILITY to protect their residents. Our COVID numbers are down. Some things reopening.

THEN SUDDENLY WE HAVE AN influx OF CARRIERS OF THE VIRUS. MOST ARE NOT BEING TESTED. THEY HAVE TO CATCH AND RELEASE INTO OUR COUNTRY. With testing the numbers go from ! in 4 to !00 in 1000? The children are 84 out of 750. It is like starting all over again with not knowing where the cases are and no quarantine. Now there is EBOLA and the COVID viral mutation coming up from BRAZIL. If Fauci or the CDC Director would order the BORDER SECURED is a way to STOP the inflow and the spread of the disease.

It does not seem to have any IMPACT on the administration that the DRUG CARTELS are controlling the illegal flow of bodies across the border; create diversions for their drug runners to cross unimpeded. SO I am continuing to push for a REMEDY the STATES can legally take to save our citizens & migrants. If the once MSM would show the video of what the drug runners and HUMAN TRAFFICKERS did, dropping a 3 year & a 5 year old over the PARTLY FINISHED BORDER WALL maybe there would be enough OUTRAGE Biden would IMMEDIATELY get people to work to SECURE OUR BORDER WITH THE WALL. The finished wall is too high for the human traffickers to have harmed those little girls. Children are drowning in the Rio Grande River. Mother's legs are broken. They are finding bodies through out the desert. PEOPLE ARE DYING.

We need to speak out in outrage & horror at the BORDER CRISIS JOE BIDEN SET IN MOTION with his debate. We need to DEMAND THAT BIDEN finishes the WALL IMMEDIATELY. People are DYING. And BIDEN is responsible. People who can ACT & FAIL TO, are responsible, too. THERE ARE REMEDIES TO THIS
BORDER CRISIS. Joe Biden SECURE OUR BORDERS. PEOPLE ARE DYING. YOUR policies are KILLING WOMEN & CHILDREN ....are bringing disease across.
Heartless is what this is. Heartless.

I forgot the question....

Last edited:
Reactions: Susan M

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
It gives me the creeps every time I see those shadow figures, like ants, scurrying across the border. Now a video of those 2 children being dropped over an UNFINISHED border wall is horrible. Seeing those massive volumes of humanity forming into "caravans" Biden invited into our country to be totally taken care
of FINANCIALLY by WE the American people makes me panic; feel overwhelmed. Only people wanting the illegal immigration should pay for them. The 60 day halt on the wall & opening to illegals needed Biden to OVERTURN.

SO the ONE WAY to STOP the thousands coming INTO the country is for the BORDER STATES to use their power for COVID-19 control to FINISH the WALL. I have been pushing this because it is a way to ACT NOW. The states have the RESPONSIBILITY to protect their residents. Our COVID numbers are down. Some things reopening.

THEN SUDDENLY WE HAVE AN influx OF CARRIERS OF THE VIRUS. MOST ARE NOT BEING TESTED. THEY HAVE TO CATCH AND RELEASE INTO OUR COUNTRY. With testing the numbers go from ! in 4 to !00 in 1000? The children are 84 out of 750. It is like starting all over again with not knowing where the cases are and no quarantine. Now there is EBOLA and the COVID viral mutation coming up from BRAZIL. If Fauci or the CDC Director would order the BORDER SECURED is a way to STOP the inflow and the spread of the disease.

It does not seem to have any IMPACT on the administration that the DRUG CARTELS are controlling the illegal flow of bodies across the border; create diversions for their drug runners to cross unimpeded. SO I am continuing to push for a REMEDY the STATES can legally take to save our citizens & migrants. If the once MSM would show the video of what the drug runners and HUMAN TRAFFICKERS did, dropping a 3 year & a 5 year old over the PARTLY FINISHED BORDER WALL maybe there would be enough OUTRAGE Biden would IMMEDIATELY get people to work to SECURE OUR BORDER WITH THE WALL. The finished wall is too high for the human traffickers to have harmed those little girls. Children are drowning in the Rio Grande River. Mother's legs are broken. They are finding bodies through out the desert. PEOPLE ARE DYING.

We need to speak out in outrage & horror at the BORDER CRISIS JOE BIDEN SET IN MOTION with his debate. We need to DEMAND THAT BIDEN finishes the WALL IMMEDIATELY. People are DYING. And BIDEN is responsible. People who can ACT & FAIL TO, are responsible, too. THERE ARE REMEDIES TO THIS
BORDER CRISIS. Joe Biden SECURE OUR BORDERS. PEOPLE ARE DYING. YOUR policies are KILLING WOMEN & CHILDREN ....are bringing disease across.
Heartless is what this is. Heartless.

I forgot the question....
It is not going away without us.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat