Is America loosing its faith!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Gzong

Mar 25, 2021
Sometimes in life faith needs all our support to fight good over evil, I believe this is one of those times. The mission protecting America’s sovereignty with actions I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all," Sounds hokey, maybe, but today we need faith, we need leaders and they need our support to restore freedom for our/your children’s children. As a parent I would die protecting my family from evil, love is our bond. We are not born with love we have to learn to love by putting in the time and that puts everything in its place. You make less mistakes fighting for love then fighting with anger, make it your joy.

Evil isn't red or blue or black or white, evil is hate, the type of hate being demonstrated by those who haven't learned to love. They want what belongs to god and think they can control their power and greed but they can’t, because faith can not be controlled, it is given not taken.

Happy Easter

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
when you see all these things happening, look up for your redemption is drawing nigh, near.

2 in the field, 1 taken, 1 left.

america has 50 versions of false faiths, false doctrines, and false fake it till you make it creeds.
so no, america is not losing its faith, it lost it a generation ago, and only now is beginning to realize the pot they're being cooked alive in.

the remnant had better get busy, grow up, and face the realities on the ground.
if we love, we try to reason and forgive; and win our lands back, if we live it is Christ, if we die it is gain.

if we sit or walk on by, while anarchists and globalists take over, we will have squandered the second greatest gift God ever gave.....the first was to be born from above, born again, and set free from the law of sin and death, the second gift was to live in a land where we could receive the seven fold blessing God gave to Christ and His bride
yet if we allow these giftings and freedoms to slip through our fingers as sand....God help us.

If My people...who are called by My name, will do what?

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Evil isn't red or blue or black or white, evil is hate, the type of hate being demonstrated by those who haven't learned to love. They want what belongs to god and think they can control their power and greed but they can’t, because faith can not be controlled, it is given not taken.

Hate is Evil
Evil is Hate
Hate - the unfounded or not understood emotion whereby reason is gone.
Webster - implies an emotional aversion ... coupled with ... malice
I've written much and sometimes strongly so, but the emotion of hate is nowhere in me.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Hate is hardwired into the human system. Everyone has it. It will never be eradicated. The alternative is little five year old girl Harry Potter wishful thinking

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Hate is hardwired into the human system. Everyone has it. It will never be eradicated. The alternative is little five year old girl Harry Potter wishful thinking
You think so? I think it's learned.

Fear is hardwired, and it seems to me that hatred stems from fear.

I'm trying to come up with something that I truly hate, at a visceral level. It's not easy. A child molester is the only thing I can think of that instantly invokes that kind of emotion in me, but I didn't hate the person until he committed the act.

Lots of things I dislike- rude people, bad drivers, lol. But hate? I guess maybe HItler or Communism but those I'd call "learned" hatreds.

Maybe it's there inside me, and I just have it submerged- I don't know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trumpster

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
You think so? I think it's learned.

Fear is hardwired, and it seems to me that hatred stems from fear.

I'm trying to come up with something that I truly hate, at a visceral level. It's not easy. A child molester is the only thing I can think of that instantly invokes that kind of emotion in me, but I didn't hate the person until he committed the act.

Lots of things I dislike- rude people, bad drivers, lol. But hate? I guess maybe HItler or Communism but those I'd call "learned" hatreds.

Maybe it's there inside me, and I just have it submerged- I don't know.
You've never had experiences where you wound up hating a person that did something terrible to you?

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
You've never had experiences where you wound up hating a person that did something terrible to you?
I don't know. If I did, I didn't hate them before they did the terrible thing. 'Revenge' might be hardwired into people in that sense.

Some people have hate for the sake of hate- they hate all Jews or Christians or black people or whatever.

I don't know if that's hardwired into them, maybe the hate is there before they know who it is they hate, or why. Or maybe it's something they learn, like I learn to hate the person who does the terrible wrong.

Never been much on the fuzzy topics, lol. Your comment just made me think about it.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Ewe mean like calling ewe out for stupid post? Don’t hate cause ya got called out for it. Think about what you say before ewe post it. Ewe seem to be denigrating more and more posters instead of stating why ewe disagree. Troll

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat