Is it Treason to fix the election?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
The question is if a person or a group of people did things to fix the election across many states so that it would change the outcome is it Treason? Also after they did this they then did everything possible to prevent experts from investigating so that the clock would run out and that evidence would never be found.

I am no expert but I feel that it is treason by domestic terrorists. Today you don’t need old school weapons like guns when you have high tech weapons and things like the virus to create a new opportunity for terrorism and in 2020 they seem to have used them in a cold manipulative way.

TRUMPLandSlideRed.png

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
Yes

but I’m not a lawyer

its certainly treasonous

Last edited:
Reactions: NvEric

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Yes

but I’m not a lawyer

its certainly treasonous
If we have to depend on Lawyers I believe they will argue that it is not treason because they do not deal with common sense. TRUMP on the other hand is common sense and for that reason I believe TRUMP will home in on treason to stir the pot.

TRUMPLandSlideRed.png

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
The question is if a person or a group of people did things to fix the election across many states so that it would change the outcome is it Treason? Also after they did this they then did everything possible to prevent experts from investigating so that the clock would run out and that evidence would never be found.

I am no expert but I feel that it is treason by domestic terrorists. Today you don’t need old school weapons like guns when you have high tech weapons and things like the virus to create a new opportunity for terrorism and in 2020 they seem to have used them in a cold manipulative way.

View attachment 3771

No.
Treason is levying War against the US - like inviting an invasion.
Some could construe what the installed Biden has done is treasonous.
It's sure as Hades looks like War when invaded.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
No.
Treason is levying War against the US -
Wars are no longer fought with guns and rockets. They have tried for 4 years to turn over TRUMP and now they found a high tech way with their silver bullet - Election Fraud. Election Fraud is a War they thought they could win.

TRUMPLandSlideRed.png

• Angry
Reactions: Dip Stick

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat