Is It Treason To Print 30,000 Fake Ballots - 95% for Joe Biden

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
You might have heard that they found 30,000 fake ballots for Joe in Georgia. When does it become Treason? And will it be Treason for Rep Politicians to keep kissing Joe's Ring?

TRUMPLandSlideRed.png

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
You might have heard that they found 30,000 fake ballots for Joe in Georgia. When does it become Treason? And will it be Treason for Rep Politicians to keep kissing Joe's Ring?

View attachment 3356
I may be wrong but until the audit is complete, at this point observers estimated seeing up to 30,000 ballots that looked different. The audit will verify the authenticity or if they’re fraudulent. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
I may be wrong but until the audit is complete, at this point observers estimated seeing up to 30,000 ballots that looked different. The audit will verify the authenticity or if they’re fraudulent. Correct me if I’m wrong.
nailed it..... AND THE BIG QUESTION IS (wait for it)...
CAN THE ELECTION BE REVERSED and Trump be back in the W.H.???

Reactions: Renegade

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
It's always been a do or die situation. 11,779 votes is easily beaten when the 30,000 counterfeit are factored in. I am sure they are going to find more fraud than just the 30,000 counterfeit votes when they get their hands on the record, ballots, machines etc and they prove election fraud and the numbers turn Georgia 2020 win to President TRUMP. Then Arizona will fall and the others. They expected that they could cover up a narrow win but this President TRUMP's Landslide forced them to leave their finger prints everywhere. Why do you think Putin wants to debate Biden live for with the world watching. He knows Biden never won as so do the other world leaders.

TRUMPLandSlideRed.png

Reactions: Renegade

Tom Finnfur

Feb 23, 2021
Ossloff was on the printed ballots also and no other down tickets - if it turns out anywhere close to 30K then Osslof would not have been in Arun off it wouldn't have been needed and RNC will have senate control

Reactions: Lajo

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Ossloff was on the printed ballots also and no other down tickets - if it turns out anywhere close to 30K then Osslof would not have been in Arun off it wouldn't have been needed and RNC will have senate control
They did everything they needed to take control of the WH, Senate, House so they could have dictator control. Rep politician gave them the courage to be so in your face fraud, planting evidence to frame President TRUMP. It goes to show you how spineless Rep Politicians are because they did this while they controlled the WH and the Senate. They should be ashamed of themselves but shame is not in their DNA. Thank God that their or Lindells to stand up and fight.

Go to www.LindellTV.com to watch how much one fighter is sacrificing for you. We can help even if it is as easy as getting this message out that President TRUMP won 2020 with a LandSlide.

TRUMPLandSlideRed.png

AMERICAFIRST

Feb 20, 2021
TREASON BEGINS WITH THE FIRST BALLOT. PERIOD

THIS IS THE SCENARIO THAT WILL PLAY OUT OVER THE NEXT FEW MONTHS AND INTO THE SUMMER;
  • ARIZONA 2.1 MILLION VOTES, WHEN TRUMP IS DECLARED WINNER, THE "MAGAELITE"©2021 WILL PROTEST OUTSIDE FOXNEWS IN THE THOUSANDS.
  • FULTON COUNTY 130,000 FORENSIC AUDIT, WHEN TRUMP IS DECLARED WINNER,(PURDUE WILL FILE IN FEDERAL DISTRICT COURT TO OUST THE OSSOFF FROM CALI) THE ONLY QUESTION HERE IS WILL SCOTUS THROW OUT THE LEGISLATION OF THE FRAUDULENT SENATE?
  • WISCONSIN 200,000 INDEFINITELY CONFINED, UPDATE?
  • MICHIGAN ONE COUNTY TRIGGERED, ACTIVE LEGAL ACTION IN 3 COUNTIES AND THEN STATE WIDE AUDIT.
  • MASSACHUSETTS PROFESSOR SHIVA RAN FOR SENATE, MACHINE PROGRAMMED W/ALGORITHM SWITCHED VOTES BY .66 IN EVERY PRECINT, FEDERAL LAWS BROKEN AFTER THE FACT, IMAGES AND BALLOTS DESTROYED(FED LAW KEEP ALL ELECTION MATERIALS FOR 22 MONTHS AFTER ELECTION) PEOPLE ARE GOING TO JAIL.
  • NEVADA IS IN PLAY,
  • PENNSYLVANIA
  • ONCE THE DOMINO FALLS, EVERY STATE WILL HAVE A FORENSIC AUDIT.
  • IF POTUS IS NOT RE-ELECTED AFTER FORENSIC AUDITS SHOW THE RECEIPTS, EVERY LIVING democRAT DESERVES TO MEET THEIR MAKER, JUST A FEW THOUSAND RAT BASTARDS.
  • IF THE LEFT RESISTS THE FORENSIC AUDIT, WE GO TO WAR AND KILL AND DESTROY AS MUCH OF WASHINGTON, OREGON, CALIFORNIA, ILLINOIS, GEORGIA, MICHIGAN, PENNSYLVANIA, WISCONSIN, ARIZONA, NEVADA, MASSACHUSETTS, IF YOU LIVE BY THE SWORD, YOU DESERVE TO DIE BY THE SWORD.
BACK BONE, SCORCHED EARTH, SO IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.

R

Renegade

It's always been a do or die situation. 11,779 votes is easily beaten when the 30,000 counterfeit are factored in. I am sure they are going to find more fraud than just the 30,000 counterfeit votes when they get their hands on the record, ballots, machines etc and they prove election fraud and the numbers turn Georgia 2020 win to President TRUMP. Then Arizona will fall and the others. They expected that they could cover up a narrow win but this President TRUMP's Landslide forced them to leave their finger prints everywhere. Why do you think Putin wants to debate Biden live for with the world watching. He knows Biden never won as so do the other world leaders.

View attachment 3471
Awesome point 🙌. I want to see that Debate!!!!!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat