Is Jane Timken (OH) really MAGA?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Scrubwoman

Feb 19, 2021
Ohio
During the show tonight, Jane Timken was touted as a solid MAGA Republican, worthy of Deplorable support. Many Ohio voters disagree with that opinion of her. Sadly, she appears to be another establishment RINO who will use the MAGA movement to further her own personal objectives. Not only does she come from the bluest part of Ohio, she supported previous governor, sore loser John Kasich and now supports the "gun control" bills being proposed by Ohio's unpopular, anti-2A governor Mike Dewine. Today's article from The Ohio Star provides a little more information. https://theohiostar.com/2021/02/19/...QGmk34CG2YzytI9D61UL2mpUFiYQpgzbsvMhIhlI8ozAI

Reactions: 77jenkins

Joserizal

Jan 28, 2021
It seems like she's been touted as a Trump MAGA Republican. I don't know much about her. But I am so sick of finding out, after the fact, that they are traitors who will turn on our president. Thanks for the info!

Reactions: Scrubwoman

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat